IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

His Spotify channe is still up an running as Awake The rapper, with 16 thousand listener a month.
The art of his singles is weird. Pretty sure beside a beast, this guys is a furry and a incel, and I hope LE got him alive to make him pay for what he did.
I hate him so much

Last edited by a moderator:
His Spotify channe is still up an running as Awake The rapper, with 16 thousand listener a month.
The art of his singles is weird. Pretty sure beside a beast, this guys is a furry and a incel, and I hope LE got him alive to make him pay for what he did.
I hate him so much

From his Vimeo video from 8 months ago, when he talked about this being his "destiny", etc., he wants notoriety. He wants to be famous. One of those kind of mass shooters. JMO

Disturbing video is an understatement. I look at his photos, watch his videos (will not dignify listening to them), I think UGH. Creepy, nasty, devoid of humanity is what comes to mind. I wonder what that made up symbol is, the rectangular thing with the four scrolled corners, featured on his bedroom wall and in his videos. Obviously has some "meaning" to him, but I wonder where he borrowed it from. Reminds me of borders on fancy stationary.

This is from IMDB

Bobby Crimo

Biography​

Bobby Crimo (Born September 20, 2000), known professionally as Awake The Rapper, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and director from Chicago, IL. The hip hop phenom is mostly known for his hit song On My Mind which was released on October 8, 2018. The track has amassed millions of plays so far across online streaming platforms.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back