IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

Crimo's uncle speaks.
He saw no red flags in his nephew.
Kid lived alone.

"He said has not ever seen Bobby engage in any violence or concerning behavior. “I have nothing bad to say about him,” he said.

Paul said he does not know of any political views held by his nephew.

“He’s a quiet kid,” he said. “He’s usually on his own. He’s a lonely, quiet person. He keeps everything to himself.”

Bobby lives in an apartment behind the house owned by his father -- and Paul's brother -- Robert Crimo Jr., he said. "

It is interesting that a family NEVER sees anything worrying.

A quiet kid, right.

The same old story :(

Last edited:
I wonder if they looked at his weird videos.
Then all those tatoos
Even this bizarre vehicle in the yard...
Sure doesn't look "normal" to me

FW2vstEXkAAnCg-

"Dramatic photographs from the scene show the suspected mass-murderer - who posted creepy clips about shooting massacres online - being pinned to the ground face-down by police."

A film from the arrest

Last edited:
Crimo's uncle speaks.
He saw no red flags in his nephew.
Kid lived alone.

"He said has not ever seen Bobby engage in any violence or concerning behavior. “I have nothing bad to say about him,” he said.

Paul said he does not know of any political views held by his nephew.

“He’s a quiet kid,” he said. “He’s usually on his own. He’s a lonely, quiet person. He keeps everything to himself.”

Bobby lives in an apartment behind the house owned by his father -- and Paul's brother -- Robert Crimo Jr., he said. "

I'm curious whether he completed multimedia courses in high school. His videos include 2D animation, music, illusion, special effects. His videos contain imagery of shooting, violence, police, death, symbols. In one video, there's a newspaper clipping titled “Oswald Slain in Jail Shift”. Special effects.

Did his uncle not see his videos?

1656987352643.png

Dailymail

Last edited:
I don’t know what to say about him resembling anything close to a normal person. Surely the ones who are taking that position haven’t seen his videos? Even so he screams troubled in his demeanor . He has a sickly look too, not well .

Anyone who cares about him would take an interest in him as a musician. So was there anyone that did? And if so how can any of it seem healthy and harmless?

I don’t know what to say about him resembling anything close to a normal person. Surely the ones who are taking that position haven’t seen his videos? Even so he screams troubled in his demeanor . He has a sickly look too, not well .

Anyone who cares about him would take an interest in him as a musician. So was there anyone that did? And if so how can any of it seem healthy and harmless?
Probably nobody cared about him

There is 1 photo of him with bulging eyes (here on this thread) - he looks exactly like A. Lanza, another mad shooter.
It was reported that AL suffered from schizophrenia, well, his father said so.

Last edited:
There is 1 photo of him with bulging eyes (here on this thread) - he looks exactly like A. Lanza, another mad shooter.
It was reported that AL suffered from schizophrenia, well, his father said so.
I think he's trying to create a look with his eyes.

1656990701404.png

This is Sandy Hook

1656990804760.png

In most photos his eyes looks like this.

1656990744879.png

Dailymail

I doubt he was feeling like making faces when this happened. Face on the asphalt, hands cuffed on his back, knees held down, attack dog on standby. This morning it seems like a good idea, this afternoon reality sets in. (same link as above)

1656991148462.png

Could the "I am the Storm" be in reference to QAnon ideology?
I listened to it on IHeart Radio and it seems to be a song of love and disconnected emotions. I watched one of his music videos on Youtube and he was in a classroom, but singing about a girl he wanted, nothing wrong until the end when it became discordant and he seemed to be dressed in a school shooter armor type clothing with lights flashing as if he is being shot by the police. That was just how I interpreted it. I don't think he has any ideology. My opinion is that he is simply a thrill killer.

I listened to it on IHeart Radio and it seems to be a song of love and disconnected emotions. I watched one of his music videos on Youtube and he was in a classroom, but singing about a girl he wanted, nothing wrong until the end when it became discordant and he seemed to be dressed in a school shooter armor type clothing with lights flashing as if he is being shot by the police. That was just how I interpreted it. I don't think he has any ideology. My opinion is that he is simply a thrill killer.
I thought the video special effects of flashing lights on his vest was to illustrate a live bomb vest. I agree about ideology, although I do think he has some sort of strong influence or leaning towards supremacists. This is based on the initials WP on the blackboard in the video that includes classroom footage ... if wp stands for white power. I think he was mixed up rather than dogmatic.

I think he's trying to create a look with his eyes.

View attachment 352723

This is Sandy Hook

View attachment 352725

In most photos his eyes looks like this.

View attachment 352724

Dailymail

His "almost" heil hitler salute (I'm choosing not to capitalize that phrase) and his "almost" Nazi swastika tattoo make me think he's leaning into some off-brand Nazi ideology.

I wonder how he was able to film his video inside an actual classroom? How did he get into an empty classroom for any reason? Unless he persuaded the administration that he just wanted to film a music video, but any school admin I've ever known would have wanted to see the finished product to make sure the video was appropriate. Which this was not.

Can someone please tell me which forum this thread is in? I've checked the mass shooting folder and its not there, nor is it in current events, or up to the minute. I found it by searching for "highland park". It also does not show up in my "watched threads" --- any help appreciated!

Can someone please tell me which forum this thread is in? I've checked the mass shooting folder and its not there, nor is it in current events, or up to the minute. I found it by searching for "highland park". It also does not show up in my "watched threads" --- any help appreciated!
Rampage killings&terrorist attacs

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821