IL - July 4 Parade, Highland Park, at least 6 fatally shot, 4 July 2022 *son charged, dad guilty*

In the presser they said ATF was very expeditious in tracing the guns...........all the guns they found. Said they were all in his name and bought legally.

Its just so strange that they haven't identified specifically the weapon - just that is was "similar to an AR-15". But they did say that none of the weapons had been modified.
I believe that we will be seeing a shift in how media describes weapons used. Instead of naming the weapon, they are calling them high powered weapons. Perhaps to deflect the ever growing problem of gun violence in the US and the hopes as to not have to put laws around assault rifles and such. IMO.

Here is a link if you weren’t able to watch his music video.

How could he pass as a woman is beyond me!

Besides, leaving a rifle there - didn't he leave a trace?
I mean legal documentation concernig the weapon and him as a buyer.
I think in the age of transgenderism, cross dressings and everything in between most people don't bat an eye at a male dressing as female and vice versa. A lot of people these days just think " To each his own" I think at this point we have mostly accustom to these things. So unattractive or not no one payed attention.

Real curious about motive - he pre-planned this for weeks so there is definitely a motive. You don't plan anything without having a reason to plan it no?

JMHO
The motive, in my opinion, was to fulfill his sick, twisted fantasies.

And the date is significant - 4th July - National Holiday.

I am not American, but in my country (Poland) The Independence Day is "sacred".
I guess it is the same for Americans.
It is the Day of joy, patriotism, parades, picnics with families, pride of being an American.

And he decided to spoil the joy, tarnish this day by killing his "neighbours".

He is sick and twisted, full of hatred, very cunning, and hungry for "fame".

I guess he will spend the rest of his days in Psychiatric Ward of the prison.

And he will revel in his infamy.

MOO

Last edited:
I think in the age of transgenderism, cross dressings and everything in between most people don't bat an eye at a male dressing as female and vice versa. A lot of people these days just think " To each his own" I think at this point we have mostly accustom to these things. So unattractive or not no one payed attention.
He was very thin and could probably pass as a woman for brief period. (Only 120 pounds)

I doubt if he engaged in conversation with anyone.
I don't think anyone thought that a "woman" they saw in the crowd was cross dressing.
He probably minded his own business on the way up the building and got out of the way quick on the way down, then ran away from the scene like the rest of the crowd.

HIGHLAND PARK, Ill. — Robert “Bobby” E. Crimo III, the person of interest identified by police after Monday’s shooting in a Chicago suburb that killed six people and wounded 38 others, left a long trail of tributes to mass shootings and public killings on social media platforms, according to numerous profiles that appear to belong to him.

Crimo performed as a rapper who went by the name “Awake,” whose recent music videos included depictions of mass murder.

Crimo’s most recent video posted to YouTube showed him in the aftermath of a school shooting. It ends with Crimo draping himself in an American flag. Another music video showed a cartoon depiction of a man wearing a shirt with his YouTube channel’s logo on it, holding a long gun and being shot by police...

Just for clarification, here in Chicagoland yesterday the temps were in the upper 80's with very high humidity. Crimo is wearing long sleeves and a bandana/scarf covering his neck.....but he/she didn't stand out?
Not unusual in a Jewish community. Not sure if this was an Orthodox community but many Orthodox women are expected to wear clothing past the elbows and the knees no matter the weather.

So according to the last presser, Crimo ran off afterward and blended in with the crowd. He went straight to Mommy's house...which was "in the area". There are possibly dozens of security camera videos showing him on the way, both businesses and residential. Where is the wig and the clothes? Have they been found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back