TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

hollye

Reaction score
Official Wells Family information website "Find Summer Wells"

Media, Maps and Timeline - No Discussion Thread

Poll: What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

Map Courtesy of @skibaboo : Summer Wells, Rogersville TN June 15th 2021 - Google My Maps

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4

The following threads have been pulled. (Please see here for a brief explanation).

Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23

The following threads remain:

Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Nov 28, 2021
Approved YouTube Videos

Attached are links to the YouTube episodes currently approved for discussion in Summer Wells case. An approved episode does not mean the channel is approved for blanket posting. When referencing YouTube content be sure it is from one of the links below. If it is not linked below, do not post it and do not bring discussion of it into the thread. When making a post regarding specific statements within these videos please take the following steps within the post:
  1. Include the url link to the YouTube episode
  2. Provide the TimeStamp for the statements being referenced

The responsibility to support statements made within the videos rests with the poster of the information being stated as fact.

Blanket approval - Websleuths live with Tricia
All Episodes released on case - Profiling Evil

Episode ONLY Approvals
Unmasked:
Milk jug video in car

Interview with H’s Mom
Interview with Church Friend DD
Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

DutyRon:
Summer Wells false rumors and how it affects the case with special guests on Crime Time with DutyRon (Interview w/ Dr. Butcher)
Summer Wells Search by Midwestern EquuSearch special guest Dave Rader
Summer Wells Search live updates with David Rader from Midwest EquuSearch in Tennessee
Interview with DR Equusearch Sept 4, 2021

Voices Behind the Wall (Interviews with DW):
DW Interview #1
DW Interview #2
DW Interview #3 (Retraces Steps)
DW Interview #4 DW & Sister
DW Interview #5 DW Answers Accusation and Offers New Theory
DW Interview #6 August 22, 2021

DW Interview #7 August 22, 2021
DW Interview #8 September 15, 2021 (24:00 - 1:20:00)

John Kelly Profiler:
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 1
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 2 Who is Guilty
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 3 Who is the Boogeyman
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 4 Darkness and Evil

We Can Bring You Hope: Podcast Interview with DW

Trail and Property Views (Crackin’ Cases)
Trail View #1
Trail View #2

Don Wells Family Official YouTube Page

If it’s not on the list above do not post it without prior approval from a mod/admin.

Mod Reminder:
  • No direct accusations and stay victim friendly - there are no named POI’s
  • Summers diet is off limits - not relevant
  • Don’t trash talk
  • Reply to posts to engage in conversation, not to bicker, argue or bait (automatic time out)
  • Include LINKS to direct quotes or statements of fact
  • All other TOS as outlined HERE
  • To discuss historical SA allegations use this thread: Allegations of Historical SA in the Summer Wells Case

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

H is a public figure in this case so it is fine to factually discuss what he has said.
It is NOT fine to make insinuations, direct or indirect accusations against any minor. Please keep that in mind going forward.

Stick to discussing known facts and reasonable speculation and opinion rather than making up scenarios from out in left field. Such posts get removed along with all responses to them.

Thanks.

I wanted to make a general comment regarding a possible hit-and-run. When people think of a road, all different surfaces come to mind, depending upon each individual's experience. Just my opinion...it seems that sometimes people who have mostly been in the city don't realize that surfaces like chip and seal, dirt, and many types of loose gravel don't lend themselves to capturing forensic evidence from a hit-and-run like a city-paved street would. Just a thought. And MOO. I don't have a theory on Summer's disappearance. I just wanted to add that I think a hit-and-run could have gone overlooked fairly easily by searchers. Again, all MOO.

“The idea of an interpleader is that you’ll bring in anyone into that lawsuit that needs to be involved in it in order to resolve these issues and determine with certainty that the plaintiff is acting appropriately in what it does with the money,” Shults-Davis said. “They’re impleading it into the court to say we don’t know what to do with this money, so you take it and determine all the rights of all the parties and what needs to be done.”
[snip]
A vast majority of the funds in the CHRS’s possession were provided by donations from a Qiana Carlock, which the document said totaled $32,193.34. Those funds, in particular, led to the squad’s concern after an email was sent by a Fiona O’Connor alleging that Carlock had committed crimes by raising money for the fund without the rescue squad’s consent.
Rescue squad requests to freeze donations, surrender Summer Wells Reward Fund to court

Pretty standard (IMO) when there is lots of money being donated from various sources for a cause as complicated as a MP case with lots of resources being utilized from many organizations, it is best to seek court direction on how to allocate those available funds, who can access them, etc.

It appears to me what usually happens has happened, too many different organizations and individuals raising and donating money. Some may not agree with how the CHRS plans to use those funds to continue efforts to locate Summer. So rather than spend now and be sued later by unhappy individuals who don't like how their donations are being allocated, the organization is seeking court oversight as to how those funds are being allocated.

It is preemptive but smart IMO. Getting this stuff adjudicated now will save a lot of drama down the road.

I wanted to make a general comment regarding a possible hit-and-run. When people think of a road, all different surfaces come to mind, depending upon each individual's experience. Just my opinion...it seems that sometimes people who have mostly been in the city don't realize that surfaces like chip and seal, dirt, and many types of loose gravel don't lend themselves to capturing forensic evidence from a hit-and-run like a city-paved street would. Just a thought. And MOO. I don't have a theory on Summer's disappearance. I just wanted to add that I think a hit-and-run could have gone overlooked fairly easily by searchers. Again, all MOO.
No

More on the reward fund.
There is more than $74,000 in the reward fund. The rescue squad wants the court to take control of the money to ensure it is all handled properly.

News5 Nashville

New post on the Wells website -

"Youtube Videos or Facebook theories are not useful tips"

From The Rogersville Review 6/11/2022

“As a donor, I honestly hope that they just leave the reward in place in hopes that someone will eventually come forward,” J said. “I wish we could get the YouTube chaos and all the people who think they’re investigators to stop. I feel like they’re putting a lot of fear into anyone who may possibly come forward with their shenanigans.”

J added, “Personally I would like the reward to stay in place in hopes that someone might come forward, because it looks to me that authorities are saying they think that Summer is still alive. They just don’t know where to begin to look for her. My ultimate hope is that she is alive, and she is OK, and she’s not being harmed. I’d donate whatever I have to bring that baby back home.”

Leslie Earhart from the TBI: We are often asked if Youtube entertainment creator Chris McDonough is working for the Wells Family or working for the TBI.
Officer Leslie Earhart from the TBI on 8/9/21 says that "We are not working with Mr. McDonough, nor did we ask for his assistance."
On 7/14/22 she writes, "The information included in my original response is still accurate." Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Leslie Earhart from the TBI: We are often asked if Youtube entertainment creator Chris McDonough is working for the Wells Family or working for the TBI.
Officer Leslie Earhart from the TBI on 8/9/21 says that "We are not working with Mr. McDonough, nor did we ask for his assistance."
On 7/14/22 she writes, "The information included in my original response is still accurate." Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

This guy needs to leave this family, really all victim families alone. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back