Who is this?

Daphne1972

Reaction score
Screenshot from a documentary. The only one I can think of is Jill Barcomb. As distorted as the pic is, I can still see blood from the nose and something stuck to her lip.

Attachments

• IMG_20220630_123628.jpg
    IMG_20220630_123628.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 43
  • barcomb-bruce-ht-ay-210104_1609866219986_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg
    barcomb-bruce-ht-ay-210104_1609866219986_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 42
Screenshot from a documentary. The only one I can think of is Jill Barcomb. As distorted as the pic is, I can still see blood from the nose and something stuck to her lip.
Can't rule her out or in. Too bad the angle is so poor on the UI.

Does look to me as if she has Barcomb's mole on her lip, so maybe.

Attachments

• Barcomb Comparison with UI.jpg
    Barcomb Comparison with UI.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 17
It might be Jill, but I do not think anything is through her lip or she is bleeding.

I see someone wrinkling her nose in disgust, with her arms crossed. Look where her hand is pressed into her inner, upper arm.

Edited: Maybe a bloody nose? I wonder if he slapped her? They seem to be outside. That might explain the look of shock/disgust...

Last edited:
It might be Jill, but I do not think anything is through her lip or she is bleeding.

I see someone wrinkling her nose in disgust, with her arms crossed. Look where her hand is pressed into her inner, upper arm.

Edited: Maybe a bloody nose? I wonder if he slapped her? They seem to be outside. That might explain the look of shock/disgust...
That's a plane wing to behind them. Like the planes used for sky diving have.

What's written on her t-shirt?

Yeah, she's not particularly liking what's going on.

It does look like that sort of plane. Do we know more about where Jill was found? All I see is a "secluded area south of Mulholland."

I know she was originally thought to be a Hillside Stranger victim, but I'm curious if others have since been found near her, or in any way connected to some kind of small airstrip (??) nearby. (I'm not personally very familiar with LA, having only visited as a tourist, so brainstorming here, may be waaaay out there.)

It does look like that sort of plane. Do we know more about where Jill was found? All I see is a "secluded area south of Mulholland."

I know she was originally thought to be a Hillside Stranger victim, but I'm curious if others have since been found near her, or in any way connected to some kind of small airstrip (??) nearby. (I'm not personally very familiar with LA, having only visited as a tourist, so brainstorming here, may be waaaay out there.)
Close the Hollywood sign.

Maybe it was Zamperini field. I check everything on Google maps

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member