Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen the quote of LE suggesting there was no threat to the public except that it’s been said here stated that many, many times. If this is the rational behind people thinking LE has known who the culprit is since day one, it’s certainly not supported by facts.

What I did find was this, which indicates LE simply doesn’t know. I think that’s a fair statement given there was no immediate arrest.

No details surrounding how the girls were found or their cause of death have ever been released.

“I can’t say there’s not a threat to the community,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley told RTV6 at the time. "We have not caught the person yet. Is the person still in the community? We don’t know.”
Tobe Leazenby said he felt safe for the community in this 2/15/17 video, at around the 2:10 mark https://youtu.be/u_WNHtqEUBo

Also covered in this WRTV updated 2/16/17 article:

Although there are no official suspects at this time, Sheriff Leazenby said he still feels those living in Carroll County are safe, but everyone should be more cautious and attentive moving forward.

“I feel safe for this community. Whether or not folks should be alert and watchful, that’s a true statement. But we always encourage that folks always do that,” said Sheriff Leazenby.

ISP: "We're going to track them down"

Tobe Leazenby said he felt safe for the community in this 2/15/17 video, at around the 2:10 mark https://youtu.be/u_WNHtqEUBo

Also covered in this WRTV updated 2/16/17 article:

Although there are no official suspects at this time, Sheriff Leazenby said he still feels those living in Carroll County are safe, but everyone should be more cautious and attentive moving forward.

“I feel safe for this community. Whether or not folks should be alert and watchful, that’s a true statement. But we always encourage that folks always do that,” said Sheriff Leazenby.

ISP: "We're going to track them down"

As the role of LE is to ensure safety it would be highly unusual for a sheriff to label their community “unsafe” over an unsolved murder. Because the next question would be - what should residents do to remain safe? Carry a weapon 24/7, lock themselves in their houses, move to another community...?

“Riley said residents of Delphi "need to be very vigilant," because "whoever this person or persons are, they are still out there, as far as we are concerned."

Leazenby -- who said he's noticed residents contacting the sheriff's office more often to report suspicious vehicles or suspicious people -- urges locals to not give in to fear.

"If we bow to that, we've kind of given up," he said…..”

Last edited:
As the role of LE is to ensure safety it would be highly unusual for a sheriff to label their community “unsafe” over an unsolved murder. Because the next question would be - what should residents do to remain safe? Carry a weapon 24/7, lock themselves in their houses, move to another community...?

“Riley said residents of Delphi "need to be very vigilant," because "whoever this person or persons are, they are still out there, as far as we are concerned."

Leazenby -- who said he's noticed residents contacting the sheriff's office more often to report suspicious vehicles or suspicious people -- urges locals to not give in to fear.

"If we bow to that, we've kind of given up," he said…..”
Times are so much different now. In the late 1950s, Charlie Starkweather and his 14-year-old girlfriend went on a killing spree in Nebraska. Gun sales skyrocketed, people pulled their kids out of school and armed posses of men went looking for the killers. My relatives used to talk about the fear that enveloped the entire state until they were finally captured.

Times are so much different now. In the late 1950s, Charlie Starkweather and his 14-year-old girlfriend went on a killing spree in Nebraska. Gun sales skyrocketed, people pulled their kids out of school and armed posses of men went looking for the killers. My relatives used to talk about the fear that enveloped the entire state until they were finally captured.

Yes so true, LE today avoid creating hysteria and fear without knowing about any imminent danger.

In this case below locals were asked to stay in their houses while LE searched because they believed the killer was on foot in the community. But in Delphi, as no volunteer searchers or anyone else out and about the day of the murders were harmed, I think it was clear that a raging lunatic seeking to murder random victims he crossed paths with was not walking the streets. Had the girl‘s bodies been found immediately the same day, the reaction may have been quite different. JMO

“Residents of a Saskatchewan town were told to remain indoors following a fatal shooting Friday morning.

People living in Langham were instructed to shelter in place as RCMP searched for a suspect in the shooting.”

Just an observation for the benefit of newer followers to this case, some of the actions of KAK or even JBC‘s online postings might elude to guilt but don’t seem all that unique. CE was another possible look-alike suspect featured in the media well before the public realized an online connection might be a possibility. He’s yet another bad dude who LE investigated but have never announced to be officially cleared.

“An accused child molester, whose mugshot has drawn comparisons with the sketch of the suspect in the 2017 murder of two teenage girls is a 'weirdo who liked to hang out in the woods' and is 'very violent', according to relatives.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested in Randolph County, Indiana on January 8 after a sex crimes sting operation…

……Across the two social media accounts, he has shared hundreds of posts relating to murder, sex crimes, missing children and evasive killers.

Eldridge had also shared several stories about the murder of Abby and Libby.

He posted public appeals and a story about potential DNA evidence, as well as the sketch of the suspect the public believes he looks like, bearing the tagline 'Pass it around. [He] Could be anywhere.'

He has also regularly shared gruesome images of a body being feasted on by vultures and bloody knives, tools and bone saws on a metal work-top.

Last April, he shared a post warning parents to be wary of flyers used by sex traffickers to lure in children.

The former security guard was arrested in Union City, Indiana around 116 miles from where Libby and Abby were found dead almost two years ago…..”

why don't they put KAK back on the hot seat? although even if he implicates someone they will still have to find the link.

Based on KAK's interview, I doubt that LE would simply let him off the hook. In fact, I believe they are continuing to question him until he breaks down and starts talking. Since LE recently asked for tips on A_S activity on another social media platform, it seems to me that KAK, the creator of the account, is still in the hot seat.
I don’t think that KAK is the creator or the a_shots, but I think he knows who is.

m()()

Just an observation for the benefit of newer followers to this case, some of the actions of KAK or even JBC‘s online postings might elude to guilt but don’t seem all that unique. CE was another possible look-alike suspect featured in the media well before the public realized an online connection might be a possibility. He’s yet another bad dude who LE investigated but have never announced to be officially cleared.

“An accused child molester, whose mugshot has drawn comparisons with the sketch of the suspect in the 2017 murder of two teenage girls is a 'weirdo who liked to hang out in the woods' and is 'very violent', according to relatives.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested in Randolph County, Indiana on January 8 after a sex crimes sting operation…

……Across the two social media accounts, he has shared hundreds of posts relating to murder, sex crimes, missing children and evasive killers.

He posted public appeals and a story about potential DNA evidence, as well as the sketch of the suspect the public believes he looks like, bearing the tagline 'Pass it around. [He] Could be anywhere.'

He has also regularly shared gruesome images of a body being feasted on by vultures and bloody knives, tools and bone saws on a metal work-top.

Last April, he shared a post warning parents to be wary of flyers used by sex traffickers to lure in children.

The former security guard was arrested in Union City, Indiana around 116 miles from where Libby and Abby were found dead almost two years ago…..”

In many ways, CE is the most likely suspect in my eyes. He has some very suspicious behavior.

There are so many creepy possible suspects doing so much damage...

Sorry this is long.
The TK focus is confusing to me.
The investigators in the KAK interview clearly are trying to get KAK to state that his father used his devices and internet profiles but KAK skates around it all. But that was almost two years ago and TK has still not been charged with a thing, not even charges similar to his son’s. LE obviously can’t even put TK online talking to young girls.
Despite that, the Murder Sheet podcast says TK is still the main focus of the investigation, even now, two years later. They repeated that this week going over TK’s work situation. I think these folks are pretty reputable but…I don’t know about this.
TK has a history of violence and cruelty toward women and children. He has a history of stalking and peeping in girl’s windows. He sorta looks like BG…who doesn’t at this point. He had no problems with his feet or his health in 2017 according to his co-workers.
The big sticking point though is his voice. Everybody who knows him…family, friends, co-workers…say that is absolutely not his voice on the audio clip. TK’s voice is scratchy and high pitched. To me that means TK is not the guy on the bridge.
Some might argue that maybe the recording was made somewhere else other than the end of the bridge, after all, LE has mislead us before in this case. I would say, where else is there to say “down the hill”? The end of the bridge is about the only place on the way to the crime scene where you are “up the hill” and want to command someone to go down it.
So just based on the voice in the audio clip I don’t think BG is TK. He might have been waiting at the crime scene. He might be the girls’ killer, but not their kidnapper.
Then who is the guy on the bridge? Some folks who know the Kline’s say the audio sounds like KAK. Others say no, others aren’t sure. Does it look like KAK? I’m not sure.
And where was KAK on Feb 13 2017? We know where his phones were and his devices per the interview but where was KAK. KAK tells police all about what he and his dad usually do on Mondays, but not what they did on that specific Monday, except for the pay for view wrestling match that was at night.
I keep having to remind myself that the police interview is two years old. Police have had that information for two years. Loose ends have still not been tied up and I worry about that.
"Does it look like KAK? I’m not sure."

Does BG look like KAK? NO. And I am sure, IMO. KAK is way too heavy, by far.

Last edited:

I've always felt that he best resembles BG, both in face and body type. Yet as far as we know, he hasn't been charged in this case even though it's been three years since his arrest for his horrible creepy actions.

So I wonder. I don't mind at all if LE keeps things close to the vest. Whatever needs to be done to have an airtight case against whomever the killer is, I'm ok with that. But personally I lean towards CE just based on his history (ugh) and resemblance to BG.

Just something to consider when eyeballing older poi. According to a JConline article from just days after the 2019 presser, Kim Riley of the ISP clarifies that the new sketch was not intended to be a younger clean shaven representation of the other sketch but a completely different person and the person in 1st sketch was no longer a poi. Also she says that the suspect age ranges from 20s to 30s.
IMO the original sketch has done more harm than good. Also the face in the video is of absolutely no use. People on YouTube have manipulated it to look like virtually every poi at some point. If it could be enhanced to a point of being of any use, the FBI would have been able to do it.
Although I believe KAK was sharing th AS profile with others, (plural) I don’t believe he is BG. I do however think he either knows who BG is or suspects. Keep in mind, he was likely communicating with people he may never have met in person. Pervs with common interest in children.I do not believe BG is any of the known poi.

Last edited:
Does BG look like KAK? NO. And I am sure, IMO. KAK is way too heavy, by far.
MHO only: in the 2020 arrest photo he certainly looks too fat to be BG, but he gained a lot of weight AFTER the murders but before the arrest, judging by the photos from around the time of the murder, q.v. attached.

Attachments

• kak sizes 01.jpg
    kak sizes 01.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 43
MHO only: in the 2020 arrest photo he certainly looks too fat to be BG, but he gained a lot of weight AFTER the murders but before the arrest, judging by the photos from around the time of the murder, q.v. attached.
The prison diet might help him with the weight issue. I wish prison systems had a boot camp type option. (At the option of the judge, that is.) When I was onboard ship the folks in the brig got some time out of the brig - supervised exercise run by the Marines. Some of those guys prayed for flight quarters so they wouldn't be spending most of that time running laps on the flight deck. KAK could probably use some healthy exercise.

The prison diet might help him with the weight issue. I wish prison systems had a boot camp type option. (At the option of the judge, that is.) When I was onboard ship the folks in the brig got some time out of the brig - supervised exercise run by the Marines. Some of those guys prayed for flight quarters so they wouldn't be spending most of that time running laps on the flight deck. KAK could probably use some healthy exercise.

I agree, but I don't think prisoners should get any special treatment. KAK is already costing the tax payers dearly by being housed and fed in jail. IMO

I agree, but I don't think prisoners should get any special treatment. KAK is already costing the tax payers dearly by being housed and fed in jail. IMO

True and I don’t think comparisons to the blurry, grainy pic is anywhere near adequate evidence to convict anyone on and I’d sure hope not because there’s just too many other possibilities, even as mentioned here on WS. LE released the photo and video to obtain investigative leads, for which to seek additional evidence. JMO

“The mother of an Indiana girl whose killer remains at large will be the guest speaker at Saturday’s rally to remember cousins Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins.

Anna Williams is slated to speak at the 10th Annual Memorial Ride and Drive on Saturday.

Williams’ daughter, 13-year-old Abigail Williams, and Abigail’s friend, Liberty German, 14, were found dead near a recreational trail outside of Delphi, Indiana, in February 2017.”

“The mother of an Indiana girl whose killer remains at large will be the guest speaker at Saturday’s rally to remember cousins Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins.

Anna Williams is slated to speak at the 10th Annual Memorial Ride and Drive on Saturday.

Williams’ daughter, 13-year-old Abigail Williams, and Abigail’s friend, Liberty German, 14, were found dead near a recreational trail outside of Delphi, Indiana, in February 2017.”
same killer as far as I am concerned mOO

same killer as far as I am concerned mOO
That was certainly on LE's mind. When asked in August 2017 about similar cases across the US, ISP 1st Sgt Jerry Holeman stated that they looked at the Iowa murders, but neither they nor Iowa LE could make a connection. He said a major factor in that was that did not know how the girls in Iowa died.

There is certainly one thing that would help. Both the Delphi trails and Seven Bridges would each seem to be known to a small group of persons. Someone familiar with both would have to be on LE's list of possibilities.

And frankly a catfisher could've been catfishing a girl merely associated with the murdered girls. An innocent may have said my mom won't let me go on a bike ride with my friends.

An unintended billboard for an opportunistic pedo.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member