CA CA: Ervin, Gladys Age 91 Found 1999

I looked through and no living relatives connected to her unfortunately. Also tried in-laws but it appears a lot of her nieces/nephews them didn't marry or have children, or they aren't documented.
It appears her siblings have passed on, as well as some or all of their children. However, some of the children of her nieces/nephews are living.

It appears her siblings have passed on, as well as some or all of their children. However, some of the children of her nieces/nephews are living.
Which siblings family? I see her siblings as:
Minnie - who had: Gertrude(0 kids), Wilbur (0 kids), Florence (0 kids) and Lloyd (0 kids).
Emmett - who had: Betty (0 kids), Robert(0 kids), Arthur (0 kids), Kenneth (0 kids) and Jimmie (0 kids)

Which siblings family? I see her siblings as:
Minnie - who had: Gertrude(0 kids), Wilbur (0 kids), Florence (0 kids) and Lloyd (0 kids).
Emmett - who had: Betty (0 kids), Robert(0 kids), Arthur (0 kids), Kenneth (0 kids) and Jimmie (0 kids)
Minnie's son Oscar Lloyd: Oscar Lloyd Gartrell, 85 | Free Press Standard
Emmett's son James: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/timesreporter/name/james-sharp-obituary?id=23476540
Emmett's son Arthur: Arthur Sharp Obituary - Canton, OH
Emmett's daughter Betty: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/lbpresstelegram/name/betty-maple-obituary?id=18537796

I think this is Gladys' son Donald: Donald L Glover (1927-2012) - Find a Grave...

Still looking for daughter Betty

She had 4 children total two died within 18 months. Wilma May Glover, Hazel Joy Glover
Donald Glover died in 2012 (so not sure why he did not claim her)
Last Betty Glover who lived in Whittier CA in 1976 but appears to have lived in WI since the late 70's early 80s.
I believe I have found her daughter Betty Eilene Glover.

7 W. David Dr. #10
Hilbert, WI 54129

She had 4 children total two died within 18 months. Wilma May Glover, Hazel Joy Glover
Donald Glover died in 2012 (so not sure why he did not claim her)
Last Betty Glover who lived in Whittier CA in 1976 but appears to have lived in WI since the late 70's early 80s.
I believe I have found her daughter Betty Eilene Glover.

7 W. David Dr. #10
Hilbert, WI 54129

"Spear, Pearl M. Pearl M. Spear, age 82, of Hilbert, died on Tuesday, August 25, 2009...survived by her sisters: BV of Mukwonago, WI, and BA of Highland Park, IL; dearest and closest friend, Betty Glover of Hilbert..."

Obit of Pearl mentions her time in Whittier. She and Betty shared an address, seemingly for many years in multiple states. There are newspapers linking them going back to the 1950s. It appears neither woman married.

"Spear, Pearl M. Pearl M. Spear, age 82, of Hilbert, died on Tuesday, August 25, 2009...survived by her sisters: BV of Mukwonago, WI, and BA of Highland Park, IL; dearest and closest friend, Betty Glover of Hilbert..."

Obit of Pearl mentions her time in Whittier. She and Betty shared an address, seemingly for many years in multiple states. There are newspapers linking them going back to the 1950s. It appears neither woman married.

Attachments

• 1937 OH Birth Index.pdf
    61 KB · Views: 1
  • 1940 US Federal Census (Leesville, Carroll, OH).pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 1967 Mentioned in Step-Fathers Obituary.pdf
    185.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1976-2020 US Public Records Index.pdf
    72.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2019 Beenverified.pdf
    826 KB · Views: 2
Yesterday afternoon, I emailed the info I found (including some additional info on Betty not posted here for privacy reasons) to September Fonzi-Jones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back