AL AL - Kimberly Arrington, 16, Montgomery, 30 Oct 1998

Police report that Kimberly Arrington was last seen on Oct. 30, 1998 at the CVS pharmacy at Third Street and Forest Avenue. Her father Walter Arrington Jr. said that people took to the teenager easily, describing her as personable and “well-liked.”

Arrington’s mother, who was the last to see her before she left for the pharmacy that evening, died in 2005, still searching for her missing child.

About a year after her disappearance, local police asked the FBI to assist on the case. But, her whereabouts remain a mystery to this day.

Missing black women's cases are often unsolved, underreported. Here are 7 from Montgomery

Human traffickers usually stick around parking lots, I remember some girl saying she almost got kidnapped in a van in a parking lot, this case is so sad and I don't think we will ever find out what happened to her,

Last edited:
This is a strange one. What could have possibly happened to her?

This is a strange one. What could have possibly happened to her?
Human trafficking/random kidnapping is the only thing i can think of since she had no known enemies and was often at home

Kimberly Arrington was abducted in 1998

Abducted at age 16

Police report that Kimberly Arrington was last seen on Oct. 30, 1998 at the CVS pharmacy at Third Street and Forest Avenue. Her father Walter Arrington Jr. said that people took to the teenager easily, describing her as personable and “well-liked.”

Arrington’s mother, who was the last to see her before she left for the pharmacy that evening, died in 2005, still searching for her missing child.

About a year after her disappearance, local police asked the FBI to assist on the case. But, her whereabouts remain a mystery to this day.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Montgomery detectives at 334-241-2651.

Jan 11, 2010

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back