TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

From The Rogersville Review 6/11/2022

“As a donor, I honestly hope that they just leave the reward in place in hopes that someone will eventually come forward,” J said. “I wish we could get the YouTube chaos and all the people who think they’re investigators to stop. I feel like they’re putting a lot of fear into anyone who may possibly come forward with their shenanigans.”

J added, “Personally I would like the reward to stay in place in hopes that someone might come forward, because it looks to me that authorities are saying they think that Summer is still alive. They just don’t know where to begin to look for her. My ultimate hope is that she is alive, and she is OK, and she’s not being harmed. I’d donate whatever I have to bring that baby back home.”
I'm not sure what statements this person has heard to make him/her think that LE believes Summer is alive.

New post on the Wells website -

Leslie Earhart from the TBI: We are often asked if Youtube entertainment creator Chris McDonough is working for the Wells Family or working for the TBI.
Officer Leslie Earhart from the TBI on 8/9/21 says that "We are not working with Mr. McDonough, nor did we ask for his assistance."
On 7/14/22 she writes, "The information included in my original response is still accurate." Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Is there another source for this info? I tried to click on the tweet by leslie but it's not coming up as a link for me. TIA

Is there another source for this info? I tried to click on the tweet by leslie but it's not coming up as a link for me. TIA
I believe this is it.

ETA: Ignore that. I didn't read your post correctly. The tweet isn't on the link I posted.

WATE news Knoxville states the group planned to donate the funds to the Child Advocacy Center if
SW was not found in a year. The group has since stated the funds would be extended an additional six months.

Fox5 Atlanta

From the Wells website:
Findsummerwells.com

Also - AMBER Alert – Summer Wells
TBI Newsroom

DW's letter to the person(s) that took SW:

At midnight on Tuesday, Don Wells, the father of missing Summer Wells, released a letter he penned to the little girl and the people he described as her potential captors.

The letter was posted on the Find Summer Wells website.

You can read the full hand-written letter here.

Prior to the letter’s release, representatives of Don Wells posted to YouTube to announce the letter would be forthcoming. Don Wells and his team asked the letters be treated with the “greatest respect.” Any comments surrounding the letters are merely speculation, the post stated.

His handwriting is hard on my eyes. I couldn't decipher all of it. [nevermind, I think I got the gist of it.]

His handwriting is hard on my eyes. I couldn't decipher all of it. [nevermind, I think I got the gist of it.]

It's not easy to read. I will try to type it up below in the next hour or two...

This is what I think the letter says, but it's my opinion only. ([?] means I wasn't sure enough of the word. Typos, etc. may be mine):

To the person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer, Not only have you broken Summer's heart and taken her away from her mother and father whom love her very much but you've ruined her chances to become educated [?] her life! You have also broke the hearts of her father, and mother, and brothers and in the midst of all the commotion ruined our lives. You see the public blames us. I don't know if we'll ever find employment again - Nobody will hire my wife and I've been fired from a job I've had for 13 years. We may end up losing everything! When you took our little girl you took our very lives! Why don't you give our little girl back before God's wrath descends on you. You've broken many hearts and [?] especially an innocent 5-year-old girl's heart. One day God will hold you accountable for this crime unless you do something to make this right! Please do the right thing and turn our daughter over to the authorities. We're begging you with all our hearts please do the right thing.
- Summer's father

This is what I think the letter says, but it's my opinion only. ([?] means I wasn't sure enough of the word. Typos, etc. may be mine):

To the person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer, Not only have you broken Summer's heart and taken her away from her mother and father whom love her very much but you've ruined her chances to become educated [?] her life! You have also broke the hearts of her father, and mother, and brothers and in the midst of all the commotion ruined our lives. You see the public blames us. I don't know if we'll ever find employment again - Nobody will hire my wife and I've been fired from a job I've had for 13 years. We may end up losing everything! When you took our little girl you took our very lives! Why don't you give our little girl back before God's wrath descends on you. You've broken many hearts and [?] especially an innocent 5-year-old girl's heart. One day God will hold you accountable for this crime unless you do something to make this right! Please do the right thing and turn our daughter over to the authorities. We're begging you with all our hearts please do the right thing.
- Summer's father
Thank you for taking the time to write this out! You made it just in time since the letter seems to have vanished from the page.

Thank you, Chattering Birds, for deciphering that difficult to read missive of Don's. I think the word you questioned in this sentence "... but you've ruined her chances to become educated [?] her life!" is "ruining". Appreciate your effort to bring clarity to his challenging handwriting.

- Summer's father
Continued prayers for resolution. What a tragedy at so many levels

Amateur opinion and speculation

Was going back and reading old articles about missing RB, SW aunt (link below). The article refers to a the garden Rose's mother, SW grandma, planted for for Rose with perennials because they come back and I remembered Summer allegedly helped grandma with a garden not long before disappearing (articles cited prev). Seeing the paw patrol toys place in the barrel garden gives me chills.

August 17

The Behavior Panel interviewed Mr Wells for two hours before his Dr Phil appearance in November 2021 and spoke to The Sun on Tuesday after Mr Wells sent an open letter to his daughter's "kidnappers."

Mr Wells is "no choirboy" but he's also "not a criminal mastermind," said Greg Hartley, a retired military interrogator and one of the four members of The Behavior Panel.

"Nothing is ever 100 percent (but) he wasn’t hedging in his answers. He wasn’t guarding anything," Mr Hartley said.

“There was consistency with delivery in his story, even when faced with our psychological ploys, even when he was asked tough questions. There were no deviations in his story."

Last night I went to an outdoor concert in Cherry Hill, NJ. Children were dancing and playing in front of the band. Then, I saw them venture away into a pit. I was thinking that this is how children get kidnapped and murdered. I don't know what happened to little Summer. I really haven't followed the case. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back