CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

Most San Diegans know that Rebecca Zahau was and is still robbed of justice by the San Diego Sheriff department led by ex Sheriff Bill Gore and team of detectives assigned to her case. We have continued to appeal and petitioned the county in every way possible and have been blatantly ignored since 2011. We have been lied every time and treated like sub human.
There is Sheriff race going on, please vote for John Hemmerling for sheriff. Kelly Martinez (current under sheriff appointed by Bill Gore) have not only refused to speak to the family but wants to bury Rebecca Zahau’s case. It makes sense as she was part of the team Gore lead in the investigation of Rebecca’s death. She has worse records of jail deaths, other death/murder cases mishandled, and dishonesty!
It is time to vote differently, not for the party but for the platform the candidate represents and what they stand for. Vote for Hemmerling!!!!
We continue to pray and fight for her justice! Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Most San Diegans know that Rebecca Zahau was and is still robbed of justice by the San Diego Sheriff department led by ex Sheriff Bill Gore and team of detectives assigned to her case. We have continued to appeal and petitioned the county in every way possible and have been blatantly ignored since 2011. We have been lied every time and treated like sub human.
There is Sheriff race going on, please vote for John Hemmerling for sheriff. Kelly Martinez (current under sheriff appointed by Bill Gore) have not only refused to speak to the family but wants to bury Rebecca Zahau’s case. It makes sense as she was part of the team Gore lead in the investigation of Rebecca’s death. She has worse records of jail deaths, other death/murder cases mishandled, and dishonesty!
It is time to vote differently, not for the party but for the platform the candidate represents and what they stand for. Vote for Hemmerling!!!!
We continue to pray and fight for her justice! Thank you all for your support and prayers!

My heart breaks for you: Rebecca deserves justice-- not only are the SD detectives responsible for this travesty, but the coroner ( or medical examiner) who made the manner of death a suicide. I have no idea why they have continued to remain unwilling to look at this case objectively. It is very puzzling--- I don't live in California so I cannot vote for Hemmerling, but I hope he gets elected so that you can get a chance for justice you so richly deserve.

I've been making reference to Rebecca's case in the death investigation of Debbie Collier, Athens, GA where IMO, Sheriff Joey Terrell and Bill Gore could be brothers.

On Sept 30, 2022, Sheriff JT was conveniently out of town when the HCSO held a presser -- announcing the victim, Debbie was not kidnapped and not a suicide, and the case was a murder investigation.

While the family waits to learn about the autopsy and toxicology report, the Sheriff is allegedly leaking info to a select, local reporter that her death was most likely a suicide (Debbie was found in the woods -- naked and burned, clutching a small tree, after shopping at a Family Dollar Store 70 miles from home).

Burma. I voted for Hemmerling for this reason alone.

I followed Rebecca's case from Day 2 at the earliest, and when it was ruled suicide I said to myself, this stinks more than a room full of rabid skunks.

I've been making reference to Rebecca's case in the death investigation of Debbie Collier, Athens, GA where IMO, Sheriff Joey Terrell and Bill Gore could be brothers.

On Sept 30, 2022, Sheriff JT was conveniently out of town when the HCSO held a presser -- announcing the victim, Debbie was not kidnapped and not a suicide, and the case was a murder investigation.

While the family waits to learn about the autopsy and toxicology report, the Sheriff is allegedly leaking info to a select, local reporter that her death was most likely a suicide (Debbie was found in the woods -- naked and burned, clutching a small tree, after shopping at a Family Dollar Store 70 miles from home).

That's really disappointing to hear. I've read a little about that poor woman and hope they do get some answers. She seemed like a kind and cheerful person who didn't deserve such a terrible death.

Runs through everything about the crime really well. I don’t think there’s any new information, although I didn’t know that about the neighbor hearing a scream.

“Adam says that he gave Rebecca CPR after he cut her body down from the balcony, and yet none of his DNA is found anywhere on Rebecca’s body,” Coombs said. “That right there is a mystery.”

Yes, he also provided extraneous information during the call. According to the article above, that's nearly always an indicator.

Embellishments may also be due to leading by the investigator. The witness is treated like they are guilty, so they start to add things out of nervousness. Like, my statement wasn't good enough, so I will just make up stuff so I won't be considered a suspect. Common when under stress.

Runs through everything about the crime really well. I don’t think there’s any new information, although I didn’t know that about the neighbor hearing a scream.

“Adam says that he gave Rebecca CPR after he cut her body down from the balcony, and yet none of his DNA is found anywhere on Rebecca’s body,” Coombs said. “That right there is a mystery.”
It's a really detailed article, and one for future reference, imo. Thank you for posting it. Btw, the neighbor hearing a woman call for help is not new info. iirc and unfortunately, there was loud music playing that night, which may have distracted the events of that fateful night. Rebecca Zahau did not die by suicide. moo

From the article:

On the night before Zahau’s body was found, a neighbor reported hearing a woman scream. According to Greer, Marsha Alison, in her 70s at the time, lived two doors down from the Spreckels Mansion, and heard a female call for help.

“She was very adamant that at 11:30 p.m. that evening, she heard a young woman scream three times, ‘Help me, help me, help me,’ generally coming from the direction of the Spreckels Mansion,” Greer said.

Let’s not forget Bill Gore was also responsible for the Hannah Anderson/James Dimaggio case narrative.. So many unanswered questions swept under the rug.

True crime author dives into the death of Rebecca Zahau​

Apr 26, 2021
A new book details the mysterious death of Rebecca Zahau nearly 10 years after she was reported hanging at Coronado’s Spreckels Mansion.True-crime author Caitlin Rother takes the deepest dive ever into Zahau’s death in her new, 368-page book: "Death on Ocean Boulevard, Inside the Coronado Mansion Case."

Full story on CBS8.com: https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/loc...

Let’s not forget Bill Gore was also responsible for the Hannah Anderson/James Dimaggio case narrative.. So many unanswered questions swept under the rug.

Bill Gore is at the center of so many questionable cases. I just saw another report on San Diego CBS 8 after Hannah Anderson/James Dimaggio case was featured on Paramount+ FBI True episode in October.

Feb 4, 2022

[..]

Many say the negatives outnumbered the positives during Gore’s tenure.

During his first year in office the sheriff’s department faced intense scrutiny for how it handled the case of Rebecca Zahau. In July of 2011, Zahau was found hanging in a Coronado mansion. And though she had been bound and gagged, Sheriff’s department investigators concluded she’d died by suicide.

Zahau’s family believed she was murdered by her boyfriend’s brother Adam Shacknai. A civil jury agreed and found Shacknai liable for Zahau’s death.

[..]

I feel so bad for her family. I remember this and when i saw a post trending, hoped maybe he was finally arrested. Money clearly talked. This was a case where logic told you there was no way she killed herself, the same way logic told you that was the case in Phil Spector's murder of Lana C. There, you don't go to a stranger's house to kill yourself. Here, there is no way a woman would kill herself with nautical knots of rope to be found nude hanging with her period and no tampax. She was obviously attacked getting in or out of the shower, and it was murder.

take all the pieces draw the connections, the footprints through the house...bring in the FBI...redraw every fact.
did the footprint even happen that night? was she ever even out on that balcony? did she jump or was she hung out in that yard? was she strangled before she was hung? someone else tied the rope to the bed and threw it out and over the balcony.

I think the bizarre scene, the out of control situation, the critical injury of a child...psychopaths and greedy loyalties..
revenge, racism, and hatred...a cold neglect and disregard...and maybe even a passive permission to kill.

two brothers and an ex wife bound together forever in hatred. If I was on this case I would make it my life's goal to
bring justice to Rebecca. mOO

take all the pieces draw the connections, the footprints through the house...bring in the FBI...redraw every fact.
did the footprint even happen that night? was she ever even out on that balcony? did she jump or was she hung out in that yard? was she strangled before she was hung? someone else tied the rope to the bed and threw it out and over the balcony.

I think the bizarre scene, the out of control situation, the critical injury of a child...psychopaths and greedy loyalties..
revenge, racism, and hatred...a cold neglect and disregard...and maybe even a passive permission to kill.

two brothers and an ex wife bound together forever in hatred. If I was on this case I would make it my life's goal to
bring justice to Rebecca. mOO
Unfortunately it appears that those in a position to actually bring justice to Rebecca, simply do not care, are mired in their positions and will not budge off of those positions. It is so very sad, and dishonorable as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back