Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been convicted or confessed yet relating to crimes against Madeleine, that's the problem imo.

^ That's the only solid reality we have in this case. And that's where I believe we should stay until (and if) he's formally charged and a judge agrees that the evidence put before him is as conclusive as it needs to be of CB's guilt as regards the murder of MM. And I hope, when/if that time comes, it's watertight and leaves no room for doubt.

And surely that's as it should be?

^ That's the only solid reality we have in this case. And that's where I believe we should stay until (and if) he's formally charged and a judge agrees that the evidence put before him is as conclusive as it needs to be of CB's guilt as regards the murder of MM. And I hope, when/if that time comes, it's watertight and leaves no room for doubt.

And surely that's as it should be?
So we should be patient

There was an article by John Clarke in the Olive press about a month ago stating that there needs to be a retrospective extradition procedure raised with Italy, where Brueckner was last free, before charges can be pressed against him in respect of 5 matters, none connected to Madeleine. Then, shortly after, charges will pressed against him in respect of Madeleine's disappearance.

Apparently, Italy are being entirely cooperative in the matter and they hope it will all be completed by late summer.

CB strikes me as a Ted Bundy. A shape shifter.

Frankly I think he's massaging the media. It's gratifying to him in an almost erotic way. Taunting. He's got nothing better to do. He's got nothing else to do. He probably fancies himself smarter than all the players, thinks LE or the public will be impressed, influenced, manipulated. He may have some genuine confidence in that he could be fairly certain MM is unfindable, depending on how and when and where he left her. But most of his confidence IMO stems from whatever demons lurk in his nasty personality. Unquenchable love of self, utter lack of human empathy, pathological attraction to pain (other people's), etc, etc. Bet he was well on his way to the dark triad by age 12. IMO he can smell fear and it turns him on.

Grotesque. Devoid of humanness.

I believe he will be convicted by linkage. He filmed or documented or "confessed" (in some fashion before or after), used props or techniques identifiable in other crime scenes.

Tragically I think he kept MM for a time. And I suspect there's digital proof, linked to him via known crimes, and that poor MM had injuries inconsistent with survival/life.

If he's a trainee of hell, he surpassed his master.

JMO

According to the alleged paedo-ring theories, some of the e-fits met my eye in relation to somebody, that has been linked to similar "activities" in the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and also Milano in the past. The particular person left prison in 2005 or 2006 (the reports are not that clear) and has deceased in 2019.

But i would like to see similarities and CB's ways of leaving germany in 2018 seem to have led through some of the named countries above. Coincidence?

Efit_images_of_Madeleine_McCann_suspect.jpggettyimages-50984510-612x612.jpg

Last edited:
Frankly I think he's massaging the media. It's gratifying to him in an almost erotic way. Taunting. He's got nothing better to do. He's got nothing else to do.

As you say, he probably knows his past may have caught up with him and that he may well be charged (according to HCW) with (at least, according to HCW) another rape in the 'near future' (bit of a moving feast though, these pending charges) that will keep him where he is for the foreseeable future and so, knowing that, has nothing to lose by availing of the media profile HCW's MM charge has given him.

I'm personally - and for countless historical reasons - still solidly on the perturbed fence as regards HCW's claim that CB abducted and murdered MM.

Anyway, over to you, HCW. :)

Last edited:
According to the alleged paedo-ring theories, some of the e-fits met my eye in relation to somebody, that has been linked to similar "activities" in the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and also Milano in the past. The particular person left prison in 2005 or 2006 (the reports are not that clear) and has deceased in 2019.

But i would like to see similarities and CB's ways of leaving germany in 2018 seem to have led through some of the named countries above. Coincidence?

View attachment 357587View attachment 357588
What's his name?
Is this one of Dutroux's buddies?

I recognised his face..
Didn't know that he had passed away in 2019.
Unfortunately, because i'm convinced, that he might have had a lot to tell! Although he would never have done IMO!

Last edited:
That's the one i meant, right...

IMO we are at a point again, that seems to justify the question, who pays puppeteer Johann Schwenn amd his puppet Friedrich Fülscher, to defend a "small time crook" like CB? ;)

what kinds of dogs were used in the search of the apartment ?
were they the dogs that sniffs human remains ? did they have a 100% no fail record

were they the dogs that sniffs human remains ? did they have a 100% no fail record
Amaral thought they did but it isn't true

That could be a very long reply, Sandy. They were two springer spaniels, one trained to detect, alone, human blood; the other, to detect blood AND human remains.

Both were, at the time of the Madeleine investigation, ex-police dogs, released by South Yorkshire Police, just before Madeleine vanished, and given to Martin Grime as their owner, whose employment with South Yorkshire Police also came to an end.

The saga of the "E"VRD myth is a long one, but suffice to say that Eddie, like all English cadaver dogs, was trained in England on pig remains and was, actually, a victim recovery dog.

That's the synopsis.

Reading this it’s actually interesting that CB is still alive. When he was arrested in Italy, was he trying to get somewhere or was he running away? And if he was running away, who from? The police, someone else, or both? He is described as being surprised when he was arrested which makes me think that if he was running it wasn’t them he was afraid of. Perhaps he actually feels safer now in his cosy cell with yoghurt to throw around, pictures to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member