Found Deceased Shana Alison DiMambro Last Seen 7/19/22- 7 AM in Her Home,100 block Mitchell Street, Spring Branch

Knox

Reaction score
May be an image of 1 person and standing

Comal County Sheriff's Office
https://www.facebook.com/COMALCOUNTYSO/posts/425636746275352?__tn__=,O*F

MISSING PERSON

Comal County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to locate a missing person, identified as 45 year old Shana Alison DiMambro. DiMambro is 5'6", 140 pounds with brown hair, blue eyes and fair complexion. DiMambro was last seen on Tuesday, 07/19/2022 at approximately 7:00am at her residence in the 100 block of Mitchell Dr, Spring Branch, TX. She was last seen wearing a white V-neck t-shirt, pink shorts and black flip flops.

Please contact Comal County Sheriff's Office at 830-620-3400 if you have any information on her whereabouts.

Probably just a sad coincidence, but another woman, Chrissy Powell is missing from San Antonio (about half an hour’s drive away?)

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/tx-chrissy-powell-39-san-antonio-paralegal-didn’t-arrive-work-bolo-5-july-2022.629994/

oh no ... another beautiful young woman has gone missing. Not much info yet but mom’s video shows her palpable pain. Hoping for more info soon in the meantime... I’ll sleuth where I can and come back with anything I can share ... moo

[Note: I have Reported this post for permission.]
This is Shana's mother's YouTube channel. I am a subscriber to her channel. May we use this as a resource? Thanks for your consideration.

@alexwood - thank you for posting Shana's Mom's video. That was heartbreaking to watch, I hope Shana is found safe and her Mom can get make to making her wonderful videos.

One thing she said - Shana got married a year ago and moved to Texas. Was she previously living in Nevada, if you know?

I also find her listed as Shana Zarbaugh, I wonder if that's a sur or married name?

Last edited:
@alexwood - thank you for posting Shana's Mom's video. That was heartbreaking to watch, I hope Shana is found safe and her Mom can get make to making her wonderful videos.

One thing she said - Shana got married a year ago and moved to Texas. Was she previously living in Nevada, if you know?

I also find her listed as Shana Zarbaugh, I wonder if that's a sur or married name?

There is an obituary for her grandmother back in 2005, and Shana was listed as
Shana DiMambro Zarbaugh (and her husband at the time).

DiMambro is her maiden name, shared with other relatives.
(I wish I knew her current married name!)

It seems she is originally from the San Antonio area, or at least had lived there previously.

jmoo

I am peeved a bit by the lack of detail. Who saw her last? What was she doing at the moment? Like, did she leave her residence? Did she took her car? Documents? Phone? Keys? If she left, or was preparing to go out, which direction, where? Nobody just goes POOF! and gone, there are always some accompanying circumstances.

The husband posted the same day on Nextdoor, and responded constantly to most posts offering prayers etc. I was surprised how much time he was spending replying to posts of no urgent value but you never know how people might react in the situation.

Yes, this youtube is approved for discussion.
I watched the video. I found it in interesting that Shana's mom addressed remarks being made that the family was being evasive. She said it was intentional so that LE could do their jobs. For some reason, that makes me think a crime has been committed rather than this being a potential suicide attempt. I don't understand how sharing information with the public could hinder an investigation into the latter. I hope she's found safe regardless of the cause for her absence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back