Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw a map, which showed the Middle Brother Forest AND the campsite, where a pair from Victoria (??) had their trailer and the crying of a child was heard from.
I am interested in the whole picture, although knowing, that no evidence of little W was found in the trailer.

I'm not seeing how they would have had to cross the river, when using the fire trails to leave Benaroon Drive (if that's what happened). Isn't the shed on the Kendall side of the river?
Oh those fire trails. I thought you meant the wide swathe. There are tracks through the forest that lead quite close to the school, and yes the school is on the Benaroon Drive side of the river. I think the tracks would be more traversable than the swathe too.

I never saw a map, which showed the Middle Brother Forest AND the campsite, where a pair from Victoria (??) had their trailer and the crying of a child was heard from.
I am interested in the whole picture, although knowing, that no evidence of little W was found in the trailer.
1658967216698.png
The Haven Caravan Park, 2 Arnott Street Laurieton: red blip to the right. FGM's place in Benaroon Drive, Kendall: at the 10.13km end of the black line. Middle Brother National Park, big dark green area in bottom left corner. Kendall State Forest, squarish dark green area near FGM's. 2 Arnott St · 2 Arnott St, Laurieton NSW 2443, Australia

At nearby Laurieton, police searched a cabin at The Haven Caravan Park. . . . The Haven’s owner revealed a Victorian couple staying at the caravan park between September 28 and October 9 had heard a child crying in a cabin. https://www.news.com.au/national/co...d/news-story/c3b76e8d4fc18401ebc17df61f45a62d

Last edited:
There was also this scream at Herons Creek: Tyrrell inquest told of boy's scream I've made a map with the place Frank Abbott was living, which was back-to-back with Anna Baker's who heard the scream, as the white dot top right at the zero end of the black line. Then FGM's place at the 5.44km end of the line. Again, Middle Brother below them.
1658969731346.png
And I've lost the exact link, but, Google Maps.

Last edited:
Is there a link to support the 'latest' 7 doco with CO was 'pulled due to additional suppression orders'? Because in my view, that doco took so long in the making/publishing that the information in it became moot, and if in fact it was pulled, I believe it was due to its irrelevance and being way behind - CO was publishing months-old news at the same time other media was reporting on newer information, and it appeared the focus of the investigation had completely changed from what CO was proposing. jmo.
Australian True Crime podcast features an interview with CO and new suppression orders are briefly mentioned, the host goes on to say that the doco series is no longer available to stream due to those new orders.

An aside: just a reminder that, tragically, it does happen:

Foster carer sentenced to 26 years in prison for murder of toddler near Dubbo​

An aside: just a reminder that, tragically, it does happen:

Foster carer sentenced to 26 years in prison for murder of toddler near Dubbo​

I am surprised it is not South Australia. We have just had our 4th child die of parental neglect/abuse.
In our cases, I am really afraid there are not enough alternate carers available. As all of our children should have been removed from parental care, but weren't.

Yet another inquiry.

I would like to think police are on the right track with FFC because it means we would finally be getting close to answers. But imo on the face of it so far the circumstantial evidence against FA is stronger. But it also appears that the public is not privy to the key new info that has sent police down the FFC path making it impossible to judge the strength of that line of inquiry.

I'd like to know the circumstances of FA's son's death.

This comment by Abbott is disturbing - whose murder is he speaking of? Helen Harrison's murder?

DA described Abbott as a "dirty old man" who would constantly go on about how he "beat a murder charge in Sydney" like "it was a badge of honour".
William Tyrrell inquest hears person of interest Frank Abbott talked of 'peculiar smell' in bush

It has now been revealed for the first time by 7News Investigates that the man's own young son was, like William, three years old when he died - with the findings of an inquest sealed by a NSW coroner under 'confidentiality' rules.
This means the circumstances surrounding the boy's death must remain a secret.
William Tyrrell mystery as it's revealed jailed paedophile 'person of interest' who lived nearby had a secret son who died at three years old

A paedophile with a criminal history stretching back nearly 50 years — including abusing a young relative in the car on the way home from prison — has been caught searching the internet for information about missing boy William Tyrrell.

A paedophile with a criminal history stretching back nearly 50 years — including abusing a young relative in the car on the way home from prison — has been caught searching the internet for information about missing boy William Tyrrell.

Then in November last year, when his phone was checked by authorities, the browser search history showed a search for William Tyrrell’s foster parents — leading to him accessing a page containing the image of the little boy dressed in a Spiderman costume.

He's referred to as DAL and it seems he was in prison when William disappeared: since he's refused release in 2015. WA paedophile kept behind bars for community protection

Then in November last year, when his phone was checked by authorities, the browser search history showed a search for William Tyrrell’s foster parents — leading to him accessing a page containing the image of the little boy dressed in a Spiderman costume.
Thanks for sharing this info … Does anyone have a non paywalled link??

Does the article say where this “DAL“ was when William disappeared??

JMO - Was seeing those 2 cars a fabrication by FFC, and what prompted her to do that?
Because, if FFC saw the cars at 7.30 am, the MFC would have been still there [if he left Benaroon at 8.40am (or later, at 9am or 9.30am)]. He would surely have noticed them … maybe even had to avoid backing into them before driving off!

Doubt over William Tyrrell foster mother's claim two cars seen in street
“Det Sgt Laura Beacroft, who joined the investigation in September 2015, said she had been unable to corroborate the foster mother’s statement about the cars seen at 7.30am and 9am.”

JMO - Was seeing those 2 cars a fabrication by FFC, and what prompted her to do that?
Because, if FFC saw the cars at 7.30 am, the MFC would have been still there [if he left Benaroon at 8.40am (or later, at 9am or 9.30am)]. He would surely have noticed them … maybe even had to avoid backing into them before driving off!

Doubt over William Tyrrell foster mother's claim two cars seen in street
“Det Sgt Laura Beacroft, who joined the investigation in September 2015, said she had been unable to corroborate the foster mother’s statement about the cars seen at 7.30am and 9am.”
If she wasn't a frequent visitor, I still contend -- how could she determine a car was parked oddly? Maybe that's where they always parked.

No matter, I think she invented them.

JMO

He's referred to as DAL and it seems he was in prison when William disappeared: since he's refused release in 2015. WA paedophile kept behind bars for community protection

I think the point of the article (besides the outrage that a notorious pedo like him is out with just an ankle bracelet) is that he was accessing "innocent" photos of young boys. Which is against his parole conditions.

William in his spiderman suit
"Cute Boys in Speedos"
A pet care guide and a local newspaper showing images of young children

And that William might not have been subject to this pedos lewd attention if his FP weren't splashed all over the news back in November.

imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members