VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

I am sitting here trying to hold back angry tears. I am speechless. I just read one of the motions of limine and I am so furious. My MIL suffered from dementia with Lewey bodies and she died on July 15th. I'm still processing that and I now see that AH and her counsel essentially harassed Jacob Bloom, one of JD's old attorneys in a deposition. Such cruelty. I mean I saw them being like this to other witnesses in other video depositions on the stand, but to do it to an elderly man who clearly no longer had the capacity to remember. There are no words...

Plaintiffs Motion in Limine

The specific motion I am talking about is #11 which starts on page 100.

Edited: posted incorrect link

I am sitting here trying to hold back angry tears. I am speechless. I just read one of the motions of limine and I am so furious. My MIL suffered from dementia with Lewey bodies and she died on July 15th. I'm still processing that and I now see that AH and her counsel essentially harassed Jacob Bloom, one of JD's old attorneys in a deposition. Such cruelty. I mean I saw them being like this to other witnesses in other video depositions on the stand, but to do it to an elderly man who clearly no longer had the capacity to remember. There are no words...

I just got done reading that one and I too, was speechless. Talk about hitting a new level of "low". :(

I am so sorry for the recent loss of your MIL. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Unbelievably cruel.

no one was nice to Mr. Bloom after 2017:

A month before the scheduled trial date, Johnny Depp and Jake Bloom have settled their contentious legal battle. In October 2017, Depp sued Bloom, founder of the now closed Bloom Hergott law firm, alleging that Bloom improperly collected over $30 million as a result of an oral contract that the two had made.Oct 31, 2019

Johnny Depp Settles Lawsuit With Former Attorney Jake ...​

this did all come up during the trial in witness testimony, though it seemed, IMO, like a side show, not the main event

The Yucca Valley home that was long rumored to belong to AH since the trial earlier this year was recently sold for $1,050,000, with a closing date of July 18 ... this according to Zillow property records. The crib had been purchased in 2019 through an anonymous trust that reportedly has ties to Amber ... getting quietly snapped at the time for just over $570k.

Well, the speculation is over ... TMZ got a hold of the new owner of this pad, and he tells us yes -- he'd, in fact, been dealing with Amber's people on this deal, but never Amber herself.

The Yucca Valley home that was long rumored to belong to AH since the trial earlier this year was recently sold for $1,050,000, with a closing date of July 18 ... this according to Zillow property records. The crib had been purchased in 2019 through an anonymous trust that reportedly has ties to Amber ... getting quietly snapped at the time for just over $570k.

Well, the speculation is over ... TMZ got a hold of the new owner of this pad, and he tells us yes -- he'd, in fact, been dealing with Amber's people on this deal, but never Amber herself.
More money AH can use to pay off her debt to JD.

Remarkably sleazy and slanted reporting, might as well have been written by her sleazy PR man David Shane... couldn't this in fact be seen as journalistic malpractice??

Specifically addressing one tiny hole in the metadata provided by Team JD, like they are the sleazes... whilst 200 percent ignoring the holes so big you could drive a truck through them, in Amber's shriekingly altered metadata ? To which a whole expert actually showed up to testify in court??

Also, maybe I need to get myself a hearing evaluation, because I could have sworn his agent specifically said in my hearing, that 'everyone' in Hollywood called her asking if Johnny was OK, after that ill advised intoxicated speech he gave, (after which I distinctly recall, my only thought was an incredulous 'who on earth could have managed to overserve Johnny Depp of all people?!'); well, aren't Disney executives presumed to be rolled up in that 'everyone' category?

This is scarcely earth shattering, and it makes it clearly obvious this hack never watched any trial.

That journalist got so many things wrong. Claimed it was 6,000 court documents, it was actually 45. Claimed that Dr. Hughes and Spiegel's testimonies were stricken. Basically only focused on EB's motions and outrageous claims, which were fully debunked with facts, case law examples and attached evidence/transcripts on JD's side in those very same documents.

His summary "points" were taken word for word from Amber supporter tweets. I kid you not.

It's so disgusting how many MSM journalists are just parroting propaganda these days, not even bothering to do their own due diligence and fact check. How can they claim to be journalists when they are not following even the most basic codes of journalistic conduct or ethics?

What is their agenda? It's actually quite horrifying to see just how wrongly skewed their "Facts" and narrative have been during this trial. And to this very day.

That journalist got so many things wrong. Claimed it was 6,000 court documents, it was actually 45. Claimed that Dr. Hughes and Spiegel's testimonies were stricken. Basically only focused on EB's motions and outrageous claims, which were fully debunked with facts, case law examples and attached evidence/transcripts on JD's side in those very same documents.

His summary "points" were taken word for word from Amber supporter tweets. I kid you not.

It's so disgusting how many MSM journalists are just parroting propaganda these days, not even bothering to do their own due diligence and fact check. How can they claim to be journalists when they are not following even the most basic codes of journalistic conduct or ethics?

What is their agenda? It's actually quite horrifying to see just how wrongly skewed their "Facts" and narrative have been during this trial. And to this very day.
Now that is funny!!!

Thank you for posting that!! What a bunch of idiots!!

AMBER HEARD DECLARES BANKRUPTCY: UNABLE TO PAY JOHNNY DEPP​

Amber Heard Reportedly Declares Bankruptcy After Johnny Depp Trial​

I am trying to see if this is true since non of MSM is actually reporting on it. I don't know if I trust Guardian...

Remarkably sleazy and slanted reporting, might as well have been written by her sleazy PR man David Shane... couldn't this in fact be seen as journalistic malpractice??

Specifically addressing one tiny hole in the metadata provided by Team JD, like they are the sleazes... whilst 200 percent ignoring the holes so big you could drive a truck through them, in Amber's shriekingly altered metadata ? To which a whole expert actually showed up to testify in court??

Also, maybe I need to get myself a hearing evaluation, because I could have sworn his agent specifically said in my hearing, that 'everyone' in Hollywood called her asking if Johnny was OK, after that ill advised intoxicated speech he gave, (after which I distinctly recall, my only thought was an incredulous 'who on earth could have managed to overserve Johnny Depp of all people?!'); well, aren't Disney executives presumed to be rolled up in that 'everyone' category?

This is scarcely earth shattering, and it makes it clearly obvious this hack never watched any trial.

We might as well consider that publication "The Daily BIAS".

ETA: Vanity Fair said, "The Daily Beast published a deep dive into the documents over the weekend..."

JMO... Oh yes, it does appear these "journalists" took a deep dive into something over the weekend. ;)

jmo

Last edited:
Some Lawtubers are saying there is no evidence in the court system of AH filing bankruptcy. Just because someone 'declares' they are bankrupt, doesn't mean they have actually started the legal process itself. This is how misinformation gets spread and reported as fact.

So yeah, any news outlet which doesn't cite court documents as their source for this rumor, haven't done their due diligence. Yet again.

AMBER HEARD DECLARES BANKRUPTCY: UNABLE TO PAY JOHNNY DEPP​

Amber Heard Reportedly Declares Bankruptcy After Johnny Depp Trial​

I am trying to see if this is true since non of MSM is actually reporting on it. I don't know if I trust Guardian...

And, some debts are set aside in some forms of bankruptcy -- maybe the excellent legal minds representing Mr. Depp's interests here could arrange to have the court-ordered payment excluded?

jmho ymmv lrr

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu