Resolved NY - Brooklyn, Brooklyn Motor Inn, Hisp/WhtFem 25-35, UP82493, "Sophie", multiple tattoos, Jul'21

Rough reconstruction
UP82493.png
No info on clothing

Jewelry found on remains
Original

The fact that her tattoos consist of symbols and imagery from multiple religions/cultures make me think she was more 'new age' or spiritual. Dreamcatchers and astrology imagery are very common with that crowd.

She also looks South Asian to me. All IMO.

The fact that her tattoos consist of symbols and imagery from multiple religions/cultures make me think she was more 'new age' or spiritual. Dreamcatchers and astrology imagery are very common with that crowd.

She also looks South Asian to me. All IMO.
I agree, she looks possibly Indian to me.

Looking at the tattoos again, I was thinking (and I'm not very good in this) could this be a cover up tattoo? Does anybody know what kind of style this is?

Original
For just a moment I was excited because I thought maybe this could be a cover up of "Michelle" for Harmony Suzanne Gonzoles' (who IMO resembles the UID) tattoo, but it looks like this one is located on UID's stomach, not forearm (where Harmony's tattoo is).

The height is off by 4 inches, otherwise could be Leanne Hausberg (MP5599) -- been missing long enough to get all the tatts, multiracial and Brooklyn lost-and-found.

Anyone?

The height is off by 4 inches, otherwise could be Leanne Hausberg (MP5599) -- been missing long enough to get all the tatts, multiracial and Brooklyn lost-and-found.

Anyone?
An interesting choice. For convenience one of Leanne's missing files: Leanne Marie Hausberg – The Charley Project She seems to have a scar on the right side of her face...don't know what kind. It may have faded through the years. Her case gets renewed attention right now. Very good. 'Missing' investigates Leanne Marie Hausberg - a New York girl who vanished

It looks a lot like the NEDA symbol to me too.

As someone who has struggled with self harm and an eating disorder, this case hits close to home for me. I really hope someone is looking for her and she'll be identified soon.

For just a moment I was excited because I thought maybe this could be a cover up of "Michelle" for Harmony Suzanne Gonzoles' (who IMO resembles the UID) tattoo, but it looks like this one is located on UID's stomach, not forearm (where Harmony's tattoo is).
That looks like some acronym calligraphy, symbols and letters intertwined and made into one graphic. I see omega, a H, a T, a Z, a Leo zodiac symbol, a J, a B, an I. It is so distinctive and customized that i do not know why no tattoo artist ever came forward.

That looks like some acronym calligraphy, symbols and letters intertwined and made into one graphic. I see omega, a H, a T, a Z, a Leo zodiac symbol, a J, a B, an I. It is so distinctive and customized that i do not know why no tattoo artist ever came forward.

Probably the artist hasn't seen this tattoo yet--in a different area, happened to be out the day LE visited the studio, whatever.

She looks quite a bit like a girl that went missing in Brooklyn in 2014. The girl was found at that time, but some of the details about her line up. This girl had a severe mental health disorder. I found some more recent info on the girl, including the birth of her son. I'll be passing this on to investigators today just in case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back