TX – Lynnette Brown, 49; Sam Brown, 16; Hayes Brown, 13 & two family dogs, man kills his entire family...then himself, Fort Bend Co, 8 Mar 2020

mothwings

Reaction score
zdo9gm.jpg

Lynette Brown

1u9k31.jpg

Sam Brown

f11p8a.jpg

Hayes Brown

b8u058.jpg

zf97b3.jpg

Man and his wife, two sons, pets found dead in home after apparent murder-suicide: FBCSO
HOUSTON - An entire family was found dead at a Fort Bend County home after police were called for a welfare check.
At 4:19 a.m. on Sunday, the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office received a request for a welfare check concerning an adult male who may want to harm his family.

Deputies arrived at the location, 9200 block of Sabastian Drive in the Houston area of Fort Bend County to find an unresponsive household. Deputies had to make forced entry after no one answered the door and observing two apparent deceased people in the kitchen area.

Deputies discovered four bodies inside the home from apparent gunshot wounds. The suspect, Ryan Brown, 48, appears to have killed his wife, two teen sons, and two dogs before turning the gun on himself. The victims are the suspect's wife Lynette Brown, 49, and two sons Sam, 16 and Hayes, 13.

Sheriff Troy Nehls struggled to hold back tears as he spoke to reporters about the gruesome scene.

8917yo.jpg

9p5h8s.jpg

6406o8.jpg

m9114w.jpg

24tv93.jpg

Teacher and her sons killed in apparent murder-suicide by father in Fort Bend County
Deputies said they found Ryan Brown, 48, his wife Lynnette Brown, 49, and their two sons Sam Brown, 16, and Hayes Brown, 13, dead inside of the home. The family's two dogs were also shot to death.

The wife and her two children were all a part of Lamar CISD. Lynnette was a teacher at Ray Elementary, Hayes was an eighth grader at Briscoe Junior High, and Sam was a junior at Foster High School.

Sam was a member of Foster High School's varsity baseball team, making his debut just before his death.

Texas Prep Baseball, a publication observing the sport at the high school level, plans to honor Sam.

2g34x8.jpg

zja5t1.jpg

9mib65.jpg

3822j4.jpg

‘IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER’ Friends and coworkers celebrate the life of Lynette Brown and sons Sam and Hayes
The photographs flashing one after another on oversized screens at River Pointe Church on Friday had a common denominator: A happy mom with her two very happy sons.

Every photo. Ear-to-ear grins. Hugs. Joyous occasions. A happy family.

The photos brought chuckles — and tears — from hundreds of friends and coworkers who showed up to celebrate the life of Lynette Brown and sons Sam and Hayes, and mourn their inexplicable loss.

Lynette, a school teacher at Taylor Ray Elementary School in Rosenberg, was a loving mom and dedicated teacher, those who knew her said.

She worked multiple jobs to help her family and still made time to attend the many extracurricular events her sons were involved it — sports, band, and more.

Sam’s fellow ball players wore their jerseys to the memorial.

Some of them remembered 16-year-old Sam for his love of life. He was always happy and always willing to give out a hug to those in need.

Hayes, 13, was equally fun-loving and full of life, those who knew him said.

His band teacher said the boy had a natural gift for playing the drums, and bringing joy to those around him.

Last edited:
m05f71.jpg

How ironic this family annihilator himself had a SoundCloud account and the only song is "I Will Sing to My Redeemer."

Also, here is his Instagram account and there is something so weird. All of his posts leading up to the murder have his leg and boot in them for some reason. Totally bizarre!

_._ryan_brown_._

I doubt any information will ever be released as to why he did this. It is quite perplexing as they seemed like the perfect family but he chose to end it all for reasons unknown. Ryan doesn't seem on the same pathological spectrum of family annihilators like Robert Fisher, Chris Watts and Anthony Todt. Although there are some interesting similarities to Anthony Todt—Ryan was also a physical therapist and included the family pets in this unspeakable act. His mother says that he had depression, in response to a Facebook news post. But I think there has to be way more to the story.

This is what his mother Becky Harris Brown explained in reply to comments on ABC13's news post.
Ryan suffered from self-doubt & shame, bringing about depression, among other things. As his mother, who also suffers from depression, can be an extremely dark & painful place. Then, one day something breaks, Satan grabs a foothold & something so out of the realm of character of a person causes a horrific incident. Unless people have suffered from depression or is close to someone who does, they will never understand.

m05f71.jpg

How ironic this family annihilator himself had a SoundCloud account and the only song is "I Will Sing to My Redeemer."

Also, here is his Instagram account and there is something so weird. All of his posts leading up to the murder have his leg and boot in them for some reason. Totally bizarre!

_._ryan_brown_._

I doubt any information will ever be released as to why he did this. It is quite perplexing as they seemed like the perfect family but he chose to end it all for reasons unknown. Ryan doesn't seem on the same pathological spectrum of family annihilators like Robert Fisher, Chris Watts and Anthony Todt. Although there are some interesting similarities to Anthony Todt—Ryan was also a physical therapist and included the family pets in this unspeakable act. His mother says that he had depression, in response to a Facebook news post. But I think there has to be way more to the story.

This is what his mother Becky Harris Brown explained in reply to comments on ABC13's news post.
Family annihilators sometimes possess deep religious conviction and feel a great sense of responsibility for their families' spiritual development and future. See John List.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back