Child discovery leads Alabama police to 2 bodies, arrest

Seems like maybe he severely beat the boy (perhaps regularly) and after one such beating he died then he tied the women up to keep them from reporting the boy's death. Maybe Mom started screaming and wouldn't stop, he tried muffling her screams but ended up suffocating her in the process then eventually daughter realized that sooner or later she was also going to be murdered and did what it took to escape.

To be tied up for days, knowing that your mom and brother had been murdered and perhaps seeing them dismembered. Smelling them decomposing under the floor, becoming more and more sure that you're going to be next. What a total nightmare - and for there not to have been anyone close enough to her to have checked up on the family for a week makes me think she's not going to have anyone she loves and trusts to help her recover.
my speculation is that he was a short eyes who had his eye on the daughter and prob had secretly begun to SA her and mom found out and was silenced from reporting. i dont doubt he was abusive all along though.

She was abducted since she was held against her will by someone that was not her guardian. It is still kidnapping even if he was the mother's bf - especially since he killed her mother before tying her up. MOO
I think it would be considered abduction even if he was her father (I know he's not). Parental abductions can and do happen. If she was held in place with restraints that screams abduction either way - not to mention the murders of her mom and brother.

my speculation is that he was a short eyes who had his eye on the daughter and prob had secretly begun to SA her and mom found out and was silenced from reporting. i dont doubt he was abusive all along though.
I absolutely agree with this assessment. Killed the mom to silence her and the son because he was a witness to the murder IMO.

To me, the son being beaten to death says he was almost certainly the first one killed
Or... he tried to protect his mother or sister.

The stench of death on that man, how repulsive can one man be? Revolting.

But you know what courage is? Saving yourself, even when you know you have no one left to come home to.

She's a hero -- without her bravery, no one might ever have known what happened -- to her -- but to her mother and brother.

May that be her starting point on the long road to finding healing.

As for him, I doubt he can rot further, but may criminal justice be swift and unrelenting.

JMO

Or... he tried to protect his mother or sister.

The stench of death on that man, how repulsive can one man be? Revolting.

But you know what courage is? Saving yourself, even when you know you have no one left to come home to.

She's a hero -- without her bravery, no one might ever have known what happened -- to her -- but to her mother and brother.

May that be her starting point on the long road to finding healing.

As for him, I doubt he can rot further, but may criminal justice be swift and unrelenting.

JMO
I can't imagine the pure hell this poor child is enduring. She is facing untold trauma and I can only wish the best for her healing and peace. I hope she is able to get access to good support (familial, mental, and community) to rally around her and show her support, love, and care. I am so grateful she was able to bravely chew through her restraints and survive. This little lady is a brave, brave survivor. The perp, on the other hand...well, I won't say what I'm really thinking, but he can rot, let's just say that. Wishing only the best for her. I hope his nightmare is swiftly beginning...

Summary

From the article:

"He has also been charged with two counts of abuse of a corpse and one count of first-degree kidnapping according to Tallapoosa County Sheriff Jimmy Abbett.

Pascual-Reyes reportedly smothered his girlfriend Sandra Vazquez Ceja, 34, and kicked and punched her son, 14, to death after kidnapping the girl.

He was reportedly deported from the United States previously, and it is not clear when he is believed to have re-entered the country.

Sheriff Abbett confirmed that Pascual-Reyes is considered a ‘re-entry non-immigrant unlawful presence foreign national’. "

From the article:

"He has also been charged with two counts of abuse of a corpse and one count of first-degree kidnapping according to Tallapoosa County Sheriff Jimmy Abbett.

Pascual-Reyes reportedly smothered his girlfriend Sandra Vazquez Ceja, 34, and kicked and punched her son, 14, to death after kidnapping the girl.

He was reportedly deported from the United States previously, and it is not clear when he is believed to have re-entered the country.

Sheriff Abbett confirmed that Pascual-Reyes is considered a ‘re-entry non-immigrant unlawful presence foreign national’. "
This poor boy!
Beaten to death :(

He looked so cute and proud wearing his elegant suit.

Words fail me!!!

The girl is a hero.

RIP to victims :(

Last edited:
From @shotgun09 DM article linked above

There were other residents in the home when police arrived at the scene on Tuesday, but Abbett did not say whether or not they would be charged too.

I am still waiting to hear more about these other residents. How many, Will they also be charged? I cannot imagine a circumstance where the murders of two people and then subsequent dismemberment into what is being called "small" pieces and the captivity, SA, etc of a 12 year old girl, was hidden somehow from these "other residents"

I am going to go out on a limb and say there is no way they did not know what was happening under the same roof. JMO MOO

From @shotgun09 DM article linked above

There were other residents in the home when police arrived at the scene on Tuesday, but Abbett did not say whether or not they would be charged too.

I am still waiting to hear more about these other residents. How many, Will they also be charged? I cannot imagine a circumstance where the murders of two people and then subsequent dismemberment into what is being called "small" pieces and the captivity, SA, etc of a 12 year old girl, was hidden somehow from these "other residents"

I am going to go out on a limb and say there is no way they did not know what was happening under the same roof. JMO MOO
I bet they were some drinking buddies of the perp.
What exactly is this "mobile home"?
Like a caravan?

According to court documents, investigators believe that Pascual-Reyes killed Ceja by smothering her with a pillow, before murdering her son by hitting and kicking him.

Both bodies were reportedly cut into small pieces at the joints to hide evidence, with Ceja using the address where the bodies were found on court records for a speeding ticket in April.

It is thought that the girl was abducted around July 24, and was kept captive for ten days.

Court documents also appear to show that Ceja and the boy were killed around the same time as the abduction.

Let us hope he never leaves prison.
Illegal immigrant is charged with kidnap of girl who escaped

More details

Thanks for link. That at least answers the question as to why the young girl wasn't reported missing. Such courage and such resilience in the face of such evil. I can't even begin to imagine the trauma she went through and how she'll recover from it.

All I hope is that her life, from this point of safety onwards, is filled with the care and love she'll need to thrive so to not to become another victim of this vile waste of space.

RIP to her poor mother and brother.

From the article:

The company who hired him here should be fined as well.

The company who hired him here should be fined as well.
I imagine his immigration status and employer connections will be carefully examined. We may find Pascual-Reyes was tangled in a web of deceit. JMO - The employer may be culpable in hiring, or it might be similar to the Mollie Tibbetts’ case, where the employer of her killer Bahena-Rivera stated "What we learned within the last 24 hours is that our employee was not who he said he was," said Dane Lang, manager of Yarrabee Farms.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, the 24-year-old immigrant accused of abducting and killing Tibbetts, allegedly used a different name and provided false identification when he applied for employment at the farm just outside of Brooklyn, his employer said Wednesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back