Found Safe NJ - unidentified woman, 20s, bloodied & screaming for help in semi cab, South Brunswick, August 3, 2022

South Brunswick Police detectives continue to follow several developing leads in the Route 130 tractor trailer cab incident from Wednesday afternoon. Detectives believe they will have additional information to release to the public at 7 pm.

Trying to picture a scenario where she tried to get out of the cab and was not harmed/threatened by the man.
Father/daughter? Daughter in psychological distress /drugs/ she hurt herself trying to fight off her dad?

Trying to picture a scenario where she tried to get out of the cab and was not harmed/threatened by the man.
Father/daughter? Daughter in psychological distress /drugs/ she hurt herself trying to fight off her dad?
Same. If on younger end, could be wayward teen with dad or grandpa on mandatory summer road trip for purpose of supervision.

The blood is concerning though. I trust skilled investigators are working to rule out sex trafficking, which could be the case even if they do know each other.

If it’s truly a domestic situation, I hope they both get help.

I can’t imagine how hard this has been on the witness, too.

Same. If on younger end, could be wayward teen with dad or grandpa on mandatory summer road trip for purpose of supervision.

The blood is concerning though. I trust skilled investigators are working to rule out sex trafficking, which could be the case even if they do know each other.

If it’s truly a domestic situation, I hope they both get help.

I can’t imagine how hard this has been on the witness, too.
IMO if on the younger end, even young adult, she would have been transported to the hospital.

Also seems very wrong in this day and age to make a young woman sleep in a semi cab with an older male relative. Yuck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back