Found Safe NJ - unidentified woman, 20s, bloodied & screaming for help in semi cab, South Brunswick, August 3, 2022

Oh maybe, imo there are at least 3 experts here that I have seen use the term. One is a SAR expert, trackergd. Very informative posts on Suzanne Morphew's forum, and iirc Linda Stoltzfoos. A lot of actual physical "boots on ground" work for poor Linda.
Can someone please @ trackergd for some expert insight? I don't know how. Thank you.

If all involved parties are satisfied with the reported explanation, then who am i to suggest otherwise?

In my own opinion, if i were tasked with investigating such an incident, i might have questions, such as, for example: Why was she standing while the vehicle was in motion? Why was he driving while she was standing? Is it common that he would be driving and she would be standing? Is it often her first, instinctual, immediate reaction -- with any injury she has ever sustained -- to scream for help and try to leave through the nearest exit (even if that exit is the window of a truck cab)? Was she falling out the window, as well? If she was partway out the window of her own volition (whatever her reason), why was she physically pulled back in? Was she, even momentarily, denied medical care? What is her history of injury? Was she so disoriented from hitting her head that she was confused, and perceived herself to falsely be in danger; if so, why was she not brought to an ER, urgent care, or other licensed medical professional? We all have the right to deny professional medical attention; what was her reason? If questions like these were asked and answered satisfactorily, i might also come to the same conclusion that has been reported.

People often do things that might seem weird to the rest of us, for all sorts of reason and no reason. I'd just want to get to the truth.

If all involved parties are satisfied with the reported explanation, then who am i to suggest otherwise?

In my own opinion, if i were tasked with investigating such an incident, i might have questions, such as, for example: Why was she standing while the vehicle was in motion? Why was he driving while she was standing? Is it common that he would be driving and she would be standing? Is it often her first, instinctual, immediate reaction -- with any injury she has ever sustained -- to scream for help and try to leave through the nearest exit (even if that exit is the window of a truck cab)? Was she falling out the window, as well? If she was partway out the window of her own volition (whatever her reason), why was she physically pulled back in? Was she, even momentarily, denied medical care? What is her history of injury? Was she so disoriented from hitting her head that she was confused, and perceived herself to falsely be in danger; if so, why was she not brought to an ER, urgent care, or other licensed medical professional? We all have the right to deny professional medical attention; what was her reason? If questions like these were asked and answered satisfactorily, i might also come to the same conclusion that has been reported.

People often do things that might seem weird to the rest of us, for all sorts of reason and no reason. I'd just want to get to the truth.
IMO we (the public) may never get the answers to your questions but hopefully LE will ask them. I'd also bet dollars to donuts that LE will check to see if there have been past calls to the couple's house. I was impressed with their response, considering it all hinged on one witness statement and that makes me feel confident they'll investigate thoroughly. MOO.

my first thought that wife was making excuses but at this link, which is in this fb post and for some reason i cannot open it on my desktop but i could on my phone, it said that an onboard camera in the rig confirmed the story. take that for what you will.

my first thought that wife was making excuses but at this link, which is in this fb post and for some reason i cannot open it on my desktop but i could on my phone, it said that an onboard camera in the rig confirmed the story. take that for what you will.

Thanks, that's interesting. As they say, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. LE did a pretty thorough job on this investigation and it seems they wouldn't have closed the case if they didn't have some reason to think the story was accurate.

IMO we (the public) may never get the answers to your questions but hopefully LE will ask them. I'd also bet dollars to donuts that LE will check to see if there have been past calls to the couple's house. I was impressed with their response, considering it all hinged on one witness statement and that makes me feel confident they'll investigate thoroughly. MOO.

Oh, obviously -- we The General Public don't even get to know some major points and vague explanations sometimes, let alone every detail -- I agree. I had meant more that those might be my questions if I were LE on the case (which I'm not) or one similar, and in that scenario, if my questions were answered in such a way that corroborated their explanation, and/or there were other evidence that did (like in-rig cam, as mentioned above), then however likely or unlikely the story, I'd probably come to the same conclusion LE in this case did. As long as we have faith (or proof ;) ) that LE did their job competently, then that's that.
Just my own opinion.

LE did a pretty thorough job on this investigation and it seems they wouldn't have closed the case if they didn't have some reason to think the story was accurate.

(SBM) Yes, with all the attention garnered, and with what many believed was a suspicious case (even after they were found), it would make every ounce of sense for it to be well investigated. I imagine no one would want to be part of making any mistake otherwise.

Wow. I just finished reading this and... wow. I mean... if that poor woman ends up dead as a victim of domestic violence I will not be surprised. Sorry. That's just wild.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back