Recovered/Located MD - Ashton Davis, 4, & grandma, Marthann Davis, 72, driving during a major storm, poss med emerg, Baltimore, 4 Aug 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Missing Persons

Missing Persons detectives are looking for 4-year-old Ashton Davis and his grandmother, Marthann Davis (72).
The two were reported missing on August 4, 2022, at approximately 9:45 p.m. They were last seen leaving the 1100 block of Ramblewood Road in a Red Kia Soul at approximately 6:40 p.m., right at the time of the major storms.

Family members fear that Ms. Davis May have suffered a medical emergency or their being missing may be storm related.

Anyone who has seen and or knows of Ashton and his grandmother’s whereabouts is asked to call Missing Person detectives at 443-984-7385 or dial 911.

296476660_422147886607464_6812942588675008583_n.jpg

(..)

Police put out an alert Thursday night after 72-year-old Marthann Davis and Ashton Davis left a home on Ramblewood Road in a red Kia Soll.

Her husband came home and saw her phone, her purse and water still running, putting him and his family on high alert.

A neighbor’s camera footage showed Marthann Davis pulling away from her home with her grandson Thursday around 6 p.m.

(..)
“Her phone is on the dining room table, along with her purse and all of her ID, so apparently she left with nothing but her car keys," her husband Charles Davis said.

(..)

Police since learned Marthann Davis and her grandson made a stop at McDonalds.

“They just said around 6:30 yesterday she at McDonalds on Cold Spring and Reisterstown Road,” her son Johnathan Davis said. “She realized she didn’t have her wallet and somebody paid for her.”

Brittany Spratley, Ashton’s mother, is hopeful that is a sign of no foul play but her worries are centered on her son and his safety.

“I'm worried because he's autistic. He takes medicine,” Spratley said. “He has multiple food allergies, epipens, asthma and I'm just worried about him.”

While police continue to search, Johnathan Davis’s eyes are fixed on the front door, hoping they will walk through it soon.

“I think she maybe just forgot where she was going, got lost you know. I just want them home,” Johnathan Davis said

I wonder if she received an emergency phone call and left without her belongings, water running and tried to feed Ashton on their way. I would think by now family would have heard from them though. Very concerning.

They've been gone for close to 48 hours at this point. Temperatures in Baltimore are high (low 90s) but probably not deadly as long as they're outside of the car. However, with no money, water, or food, this case is extremely critical. There is a silver alert now active in the case: Silver Alert issued for missing 72-year-old woman and her grandson.

Long shot but does anyone have a large Twitter following? I just checked and it doesn't look like @deray has tweeted anything about this. Given that he's a community activist from Baltimore, I think it could be extremely helpful if he gets the info out.

SBM

UPDATE: Saturday, a Silver Alert has been issued for 72-year-old Marthann Davis and her 4-year-old grandson Ashton Davis.

SBM
Anyone who has seen and or knows of Ashton and his grandmother’s whereabouts is asked to call Missing Person detectives at 443-984-7385 or dial 911.

@BaltimorePolice

Silver Alert Update Please cancel the lookout for Mrs. Marthann Davis and her 4-year-old grandson Ashton Davis. Both were located this morning in Anne Arundel County at approximately 8:30 a.m. Mrs. Davis and Ashton Davis have been transported to an area hospital.

Please cancel the lookout for Mrs. Marthann Davis and her 4-year-old grandson Ashton Davis.
Both were located this morning in Anne Arundel County at approximately 8:30 a.m.
Mrs. Davis and Ashton Davis have been transported to an area hospital for evaluation.

“They were transported to an area hospital for evaluation since they were in the car for so long and obviously hungry and fatigued,” said Detective Chakia Fennoy, spokeswoman for the Baltimore Police Department, in an email, adding that she wasn’t aware of any additional injuries to the pair.

The Davises were located in a residential area in Millersville “due to the alertness of a watchful citizen,” said Cpl. Chris Anderson, a spokesman for the Anne Arundel County Police Department.

Marthann’s husband of 41 years, Charles Davis, said that a landlord found the two in Marthann’s Kia Soul on a tenant’s property.

Charles was at his wife’s side Tuesday afternoon at Anne Arundel Medical Center, where she is expected to stay overnight.

“They were transported to an area hospital for evaluation since they were in the car for so long and obviously hungry and fatigued,” said Detective Chakia Fennoy, spokeswoman for the Baltimore Police Department, in an email, adding that she wasn’t aware of any additional injuries to the pair.

The Davises were located in a residential area in Millersville “due to the alertness of a watchful citizen,” said Cpl. Chris Anderson, a spokesman for the Anne Arundel County Police Department.

Marthann’s husband of 41 years, Charles Davis, said that a landlord found the two in Marthann’s Kia Soul on a tenant’s property.

Charles was at his wife’s side Tuesday afternoon at Anne Arundel Medical Center, where she is expected to stay overnight.
THANK GOODNESS. Amazed and overjoyed that this story had a happy ending!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back