Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then I feel myself overwhelmed and take a break from reading about this case.. Only to return to find more frustrating pieces of information. I would've never imagined that this case would've evolved like this; it's an absolute rabbit hole.

Perhaps KAK and TK saw a joint venture in AS. KAK solicits the inappropriate photos and together they've found a way to capitalize on it. They could be linked to crimes all over the place, places they've never been to even. Places that are overrrun with perps, perps KAK and TK will never meet but have invited to the AS dropbox.

If KAK sold Libby's location, he might not know who killed them, but he'd know the killings came to be. And he'd lnow he was, shall was say, in a world of hurt.

Sick, sick shopping mall.

I wonder if there was an ugly payment made right about then. A nice windfall to blow in, say, Vegas.

JMO

Do we think, BG counted his victims: 2 (one pair of little girls in Iowa) plus 2 (2 single victims somewhere) plus 2 (Abby+Libby)= all together 6 victims ("6th in a series" then would be A or L)?
This BG is definitely capable of everything, IMO.
The more wacky his actions, the more believable, IMO. (Though not KAK's way of doing bad things, I believe.)

I am not sure he planned to kill the girls. I think the perps in Delphi and IA cases would be different. Maybe it is just today’s imagination, but I think, the perp was unknown to girls, and somewhat frustrated. Maybe he looked at Abby (who, judging by her bridge photo, was very attractive), and Libby snickered at him? I think he must have returned and either pushed Libby, or did something else. He is strong, and it ended up in catastrophe, and then Abby was removed as the witness, too.

He might have known someone around, maybe RL, and maybe “down the hill” was said by RL. Only I think that if RL knew about it, his silence was bought by $$$

So a quick google of ZV shows he's a convicted sex offender, age 26, living in Lebanon, IN. That's KAK's age group, right? He's 6'2" and 275 lbs so very unlikely to be BG, but it sure is interesting...

And I'm surprised this wasn't discussed here 4 years ago!
What???? I remember a search warrant in Lebanon shortly after the girls went to heaven. I always guessed it was where GK lived, as he lived in Lebanon too. Very interesting.

Perhaps KAK and TK saw a joint venture in AS. KAK solicits the inappropriate photos and together they've found a way to capitalize on it. They could be linked to crimes all over the place, places they've never been to even. Places that are overrrun with perps, perps KAK and TK will never meet but have invited to the AS dropbox.

If KAK sold Libby's location, he might not know who killed them, but he'd know the killings came to be. And he'd lnow he was, shall was say, in a world of hurt.

Sick, sick shopping mall.

I wonder if there was an ugly payment made right about then. A nice windfall to blow in, say, Vegas.

JMO
BBM. This horrifies me. I just can't come to grips with this world of screens we live in.

Sold her location OMG something that sinister never occurred to me. But it makes a lot of sense. KK could have known they would be there since he has admitted to being in contact that morning. All my opinion only.

I hope at some point we learn the truth.

Maybe, but do you think KAK would hesitate to make an easy buck once he realized there is a market for his interest?
Was there in 2017 a way to transfer money without a trace? i am going back to the KAK interview where LG and money are mentioned with the idea the money is coming from a third party to KAK for access.

Was there in 2017 a way to transfer money without a trace? i am going back to the KAK interview where LG and money are mentioned with the idea the money is coming from a third party to KAK for access.

Someone here has earlier suggested the money reference in the interview was referring to a stock pic AS sent to his victims eluding to the pretence of his wealth. Reading it once again, I think that’s a logical conclusion.

• img-1016_original-2.jpg

Monero
You can also buy gift card visas/credit card things (paygo?) at pretty much any shop and simply give someone the card number and pin as a payment or gift.

Put the money on a "preloaded" virtual currency account accessed with a cell phone and password. Leave the cell phone in a rental car, where the incredibly lucky (major eye roll and smirk) KAK just happens to find it! Voila, the money has been anonymously transferred and KAK installs/creates still another account....Kline Photos on the phone he found in the rental car. And of course, he wouldn't want to use up the phone memory/storage, so he would no doubt transfer it to his "dropbox" account....cuz ya' know, we all have one of those.
Geez lahweez, is he the Forest Gump of the internet or what? Just happens to like to secretly groom underage girls on the internet, just happens to talk to them the day they are killed, even planning to meet LG...."but she didn't show up", just happens to find a "working and easily accessed cell phone in a rental car in Vegas..." Hmmm, he probably hit a lot of jack pots, too! Silly me, I would have returned the cell phone to the car rental lost and found department.
(If my post sounds snarky and like a Big Fish Tale, then you have read it correctly.)
***edited to add this nugget.
Money launderers use crypto to buy credit, virtual chips, or in-game currency on these platforms and cash out after a few transactions on the website. Once the website pays out the money in an account, it gains legal status.Mar 2, 2022

Last edited:
Put the money on a "preloaded" virtual currency account accessed with a cell phone and password. Leave the cell phone in a rental car, where the incredibly lucky (major eye roll and smirk) KAK just happens to find it! Voila, the money has been anonymously transferred and KAK installs/creates still another account....Kline Photos on the phone he found in the rental car. And of course, he wouldn't want to use up the phone memory/storage, so he would no doubt transfer it to his "dropbox" account....cuz ya' know, we all have one of those.
Geez lahweez, is he the Forest Gump of the internet or what? Just happens to like to secretly groom underage girls on the internet, just happens to talk to them the day they are killed, even planning to meet LG...."but she didn't show up", just happens to find a "working and easily accessed cell phone in a rental car in Vegas..." Hmmm, he probably hit a lot of jack pots, too! Silly me, I would have returned the cell phone to the car rental lost and found department.
(If my post sounds snarky and like a Big Fish Tale, then you have read it correctly.)

What would be the purpose of KAK sending money to Libby after her murder, especially if we are to presume he was the murderer?

Last edited:
***edited to add this nugget.
Money launderers use crypto to buy credit, virtual chips, or in-game currency on these platforms and cash out after a few transactions on the website. Once the website pays out the money in an account, it gains legal status.Mar 2, 2022
Yeah...so when LE questioned KAK about which two devices were logging in and out of a_shots on the morning of Feb. 13, 2017, his reply was something about his iPhone and "probably that Samsung." "That Samsung" which he didn't find until he was in Vegas a week later? Since all his other devices were last used in 2015 and/or 2016, per the affidavit, IMO, this means he's either lying and already had "that Samsung" by Feb. 13, 2017, or he's lying about what other device was logging in beside his iPhone. And if it's not "that Samsung," it's clearly not one they confiscated during the Feb. 25, 2017 search, either. JMO.

Last edited:
Yeah...so when LE questioned KAK about which two devices were logging in and out of a_shots on the morning of Feb. 13, 2017, his reply was something about his iPhone and "probably that Samsung." "That Samsung" which he didn't find until he was in Vegas a week later? Since all his other devices were last used in 2015 and/or 2016, per the affidavit, IMO, this means he's either lying and already had "that Samsung" by Feb. 13, 2017, or he's lying about what other device was logging in beside his iPhone. And if it's not "that Samsung," it's clearly not one they confiscated during the Feb. 25, 2017 search, either. JMO.

The Probable Cause Affidavit mentions a couple of Samsung Galaxy cellphones being seized. But as the seizure occurred before KAK’s trip to Vegas, I’m not sure how that fits with the cellphone allegedly found in the rental car or if it’s relevant to the case at all but LE should’ve been able to determine the identity of the devices logging on. What do they say…something about a good detective never asks questions that they don’t already know the answers to.

“Multiple electronic devices were seized during the warrant including; an Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPhone 3, Samsung Galaxy SS, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nextbook Tablet and an Apple iPod Touch.”

The Probable Cause Affidavit mentions a couple of Samsung Galaxy cellphones being seized. But as the seizure occurred before KAK’s trip to Vegas, I’m not sure how that fits with the cellphone allegedly found in the rental car or if it’s relevant to the case at all but LE should’ve been able to determine the identity of the devices logging on. What do they say…something about a good detective never asks questions that they don’t already know the answers to.

“Multiple electronic devices were seized during the warrant including; an Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPhone 3, Samsung Galaxy SS, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nextbook Tablet and an Apple iPod Touch.”
The search and device seizure took place the day KAK and his dad returned from Vegas, Feb. 25, 2017. In the affidavit, it lists the last used dates on all the devices, and the only ones used in 2017 were the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy 5. In the 2020 interview, KAK claimed that Samsung Galaxy 5 to be the one he found and did a reset on in Vegas on Feb. 23, 2017. He claims he found it 10 days after the murders, which is why it doesn't add up when he says he was probably using it the day of the murders to log in and out of the a_shots account. I'm sure LE knows what devices were used, but imo, he was caught in a lie there. He had to either have had the Samsung Galaxy 5 before he went to Vegas, or a device not seized on Feb. 25, 2017 was the second device, because none of the other seized devices had been used in 2017.

Last edited:
The search and device seizure took place the day KAK and his dad returned from Vegas, Feb. 25, 2017. In the affidavit, it lists the last used date on all the devices and the only ones used in 2017 were the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy 5. In the 2020 interview, he claimed that Samsung Galaxy 5 to be the one he found and did a reset on in Vegas on Feb. 23, 2017. He claims he found it 10 days after the murders, which is why it doesn't add up when he says he was probably using it the day of the murders to log in and out of the a_shots account. I'm sure LE knows what devices were used, but imo, he was caught in a lie there. He had to either have had the Samsung Galaxy 5 before he went to Vegas, or a device not seized on Feb. 25, 2017 was the second device, because none of the other seized devices had been used in 2017.

You’re absolutely right, the seizure occurred on Feb 25th. Thank you for setting me straight!

Reading the affidavit again it wasn’t the Iphone 5 that was reset prior to KAK turning it over the LE however various apps were deleted and reinstalled, presumably to erase prior data. It was the Samsung Galaxy that had been factory reset on July 23rd, prior to the search warrant being executed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member