CA - Nicole Lorraine Linton, 37, speeds through intersection kills 6, including pregnant woman in fiery crash, Los Angeles, 4 Aug. '22

Nurse charged with six counts of murder- the article states she was not under the influence of alcohol.

The article contradicts itself honestly.

The headline says

ICU nurse, 37, is charged with six counts of murder and faces 90-year prison sentence after 'drunken' 100mph LA crash killed pregnant mother, her unborn baby, her son, 1, and four others.​

Later in the article it says:"The ICU nurse, thought to be driving under the influence, smashed into multiple cars and killed six people last week."

Sooo.. I dunno? Under the influence of another drug?

JMO

ICU nurse charged with six counts of murder after 100mph LA crash

The headline says

ICU nurse, 37, is charged with six counts of murder and faces 90-year prison sentence after 'drunken' 100mph LA crash killed pregnant mother, her unborn baby, her son, 1, and four others.​

Later in the article it says:"The ICU nurse, thought to be driving under the influence, smashed into multiple cars and killed six people last week."

JMO

Read DM for the photos, not the writing

Last edited:

The headline says

JMO

I think I'd go with what the D.A. say's over the DM. JMO

In my opinion, Mercedes-Benz vehicles have EDR (event data recorder) aka black boxes. The EDR is necessary to maintain engine and component optimal operation as well as advise the driver of problems like low coolant, high engine temperature, brake problems, etc. JMO there would be information in the EDR about how NL operated the vehicle leading to the crash and if there was any malfunction. The DA's charges sound very strong to me.

In my opinion, Mercedes-Benz vehicles have EDR (event data recorder) aka black boxes. The EDR is necessary to maintain engine and component optimal operation as well as advise the driver of problems like low coolant, high engine temperature, brake problems, etc. JMO there would be information in the EDR about how NL operated the vehicle leading to the crash and if there was any malfunction. The DA's charges sound very strong to me.
You know the first thing the investigators did was go over the vehicle-- checking out every mechanical function, especially the brakes-- the first thing this soon to be defendant will probably allege is malfunction of the brakes.

The article says that CHP is extracting data from the Mercedes...

A specialized CHP accident investigation team is extracting data from the Mercedes’ computers that capture speed, braking and acceleration. That team worked through the weekend preparing an investigation for prosecutors who specialize in handling deadly vehicular incidents.

''Nicole Linton, 37, has been charged with six counts of murder and five counts of gross vehicular manslaughter, Gascón said.

If convicted of all charges, she faces a potential sentence of 90 years to life in prison.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back