CA - Nicole Lorraine Linton, 37, speeds through intersection kills 6, including pregnant woman in fiery crash, Los Angeles, 4 Aug. '22

Will be very important to learn what the boyfriend told LE.

I'm not so sure there is a BF involved in this incident.

The woman that was quoted at the gas station saying she was her friend was the one in the purple hoodie and the green glasses. She looked like a crazy person to me who just wanted to get on camera and had no idea who the driver was. I would not believe that woman's account.

Also from the LA Times Article:

“Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Natalie Stone denied her bail, which previously had been set at $9 million, at the request of the district attorney’s office, which said she is a flight risk. Linton’s permanent address is in Texas, and she’s currently renting a room in Los Angeles as a traveling nurse. She was set to travel to Hawaii for work, prosecutors said.

Attorney Halim Dhanidina asked the court to continue Linton’s arraignment to October because he is reviewing her history of “documented profound mental health issues,” which took place out of state.”

Another article that states she has a history of dangerous crashes.
Attorney Halim Dhanidina asked the court to continue Linton’s arraignment to October because he is reviewing her out-of-state history of “documented profound mental health issues.”

"No evidence of being under the influence of alcohol" says DA Gascone

Charged with 6 counts of murder. Charges include two unidentified women who died in the accident.

Potential 90 years in prison
Where did you see that two unidentified women were killed?
It sounds like Linton is being charged with murder in the case of the unborn baby, but not manslaughter. So he's included in the 6 murder charges. Other known victims are the pregnant woman Asherey, her boyfriend, her infant son, and the male pedestrian. So that's 5 counts of murder there, indicating that there's one other currently unidentified victim.

In this article there is a picture of NL at court today. Does anyone know what the blanket looking jail clothes mean?

What?! Thirteen prior crashes?! Is that right or did I misread something?
Denied bail is appropriate. 90 years to life is also appropriate. Now the trial might be years away, but thankfully she's off the road.

I've almost been killed or seriously injured twice now in the past few years by drivers speeding thru solid red lights. I was fortunate both times to be just seconds behind entering the intersection.

What?! Thirteen prior crashes?! Is that right or did I misread something?
Denied bail is appropriate. 90 years to life is also appropriate. Now the trial might be years away, but thankfully she's off the road.

I've almost been killed or seriously injured twice now in the past few years by drivers speeding thru solid red lights. I was fortunate both times to be just seconds behind entering the intersection.
rbbm.
''To get a second-degree murder conviction, prosecutors must prove that she acted with implicit malice and knew that speeding on city streets was dangerous to human life.

Usually such cases are brought when the driver is intoxicated and has a previous DUI conviction after subsequent DUI teaching classes. In Linton’s case, investigators found she has had a history of dangerous accidents and knew the threat posed by her driving, prosecutors said.''

''California Highway Patrol investigators identified 13 previous crashes involving Linton. Those incidents form the basis for the prosecutor’s case that she knew the dangers of reckless driving.

However, Gascón said there is no evidence of alcohol use by Linton at this time.

“I know some of you spoke to a woman who claimed they had been drinking together. The CHP is in the process of identifying this person, but we have no further information,” he said.''

''Photos posted online after the crash, Linton appears to be sitting on the curb with a bloodied arm. She appears to be wearing hospital trousers and a shirt with lettering on the breastplate and sleeve.

Footage of the scene shows massive damage to the front of the Mercedes, which slammed its head into a light pole. A law enforcement source told The Times that Linton suffered a broken foot and wrist in the crash, but the car’s advanced airbag systems for a frontal impact appear to have protected her from the worst of the impact.''

Gascon faces a recall election in the Fall. Time and again he has downplayed violent crimes and has released scores of inmates convicted of serious offenses. There's a lot of anger among voters.
You can bet he will prosecute this case appropriately. He's trying to hold on to his job.

The horrific video and her long history of serious crashes should seal her fate, imo.

This woman was involved in THIRTEEN previous crashes, and has a history of “documented profound mental health issues,” on top of no judgement, control or self awareness in racing 90 miles/hr through a busy intersection ?

What on earth is she doing as an ICU nurse, entrusted with the care of seriously ill people ??? How is it possible she got this job?
My daughter is presently applying for CA registration and it's taking 3 months to go through her records, experience, background, education,.. everything.

I'm speechless.

This woman was involved in THIRTEEN previous crashes, and has a history of “documented profound mental health issues,” on top of no judgement, control or self awareness in racing 90 miles/hr through a busy intersection ?

What on earth is she doing as an ICU nurse, entrusted with the care of seriously ill people ??? How is it possible she got this job?
My daughter is presently applying for CA registration and it's taking 3 months to go through her records, experience, background, education,.. everything.

I'm speechless.

And why does she still have a driver's license (in any state)?

Are any of you that search records able to access her driver's records in various states? Is she suspended from driving anywhere?

MOO.

I'm not so sure there is a BF involved in this incident.

The woman that was quoted at the gas station saying she was her friend was the one in the purple hoodie and the green glasses. She looked like a crazy person to me who just wanted to get on camera and had no idea who the driver was. I would not believe that woman's account.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-08-08/mercedes-driver-charged-with-murder-in-windsor-hills-crash[/URL]

The article says that CHP is extracting data from the Mercedes...
I agree, a couple MSM comments identified her as a "local" seen on the streets in the area.

I saw a MAIT Officer in one of the photo's at the scene - MAIT | Caltrans

If what Gascon said is true, how in the hell is she still licensed? This is beyond scary and I look forward to learning all the details of how this was allowed to happen. I hope some of those who know her begin to speak out.

NAME ON LICENSE TYPELICENSE STATELICENSEACTIVE LICENSE STATUSLICENSE ORIGINAL ISSUE DATELICENSE EXPIRATION DATE COMPACT STATUS
LINTON, NICOLE LORRAINERNTEXAS889603YESUNENCUMBERED11/17/201506/30/2023MULTISTATE
LINTON, NICOLE LRNCALIFORNIA-RN95277793YESUNENCUMBERED03/11/202207/31/2023N/A
LINTON, NICOLERNHAWAII107205YESUNENCUMBERED06/13/202206/30/2023N/A

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine