Found Deceased AL - Nathan Gemeinhart, Birmingham, 40s, 8 August 2022

dlerrahlk1130

Reaction score
Nathan has been missing since 8:30am. He is a father of 4, dedicated and kind. This is very very out of character. There is a reward. Nathan missed work and meetings at his childrens’ school this morning. His wife has not heard from him since 8:30am. No signs of distress when she last spoke to him. Please don’t delete. This is my first time posting one of these and I’m sure I’ve made mistakes. Thank you!

Attachments

• 7E7DE4B1-BED3-4B73-A31C-8F75889F5E71.jpeg
    7E7DE4B1-BED3-4B73-A31C-8F75889F5E71.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
The article has more details now. He was checking on some properties in a pretty dangerous area of town. This is very out of character and we are very concerned for him. I do know him but I won’t share anything that isn’t allowed

That is concerning - that he was expected to be in a dangerous area of town. My college friend lives in B'ham, knows him, and just shared this on FB. I pray he is ok.
Yes it’s terrifying. It’s hard to explain how dangerous this area is but I would never allow my child to go there and I wouldn’t go alone. I have been for a few reasons but never alone. I fear someone tried to rob him
And he resisted. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
From your link:
"His family and friends are holding out hope after his car was found Tuesday near Eufaula Avenue just a block away from the scene of an overnight house fire where a body was found. Right now, investigators say the two incidents are not connected."

While I hope this is true, it seems too coincidental. Regardless, someone lost their life in that fire, but if it's not him, I'll be surprised.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back