FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 3:43 in this July 5th video of an exclusive interview with the ex, the reporter asks the all important question. "Did you have anything to do with Jared's murder?" The ex closes her eyes. I don't know what that means in body language but it looks odd to me.

The way she sighed in the middle of the sentence: "No, I did not have anything to do...[sigh]...with his murder" seems suspicious to me. She also diverted her eye contact at that pause. It seemed like she was trying to her hardest to seem believable but you could SEE her trying.

"Whoever killed him seemed quite calm and not in any rush to escape. Had to be very confident. Why so confident?"

It took me awhile to find the video with the gunshots heard from a neighbors surveillance. Whew.

Someone else also listening to the shots being fired said that's the way the military is taught to shoot. The shots are evenly spaced for an inhale and exhale.

‘His kids deserve to know’: Widow of father of 4 killed in Jacksonville Beach pleads for answers

At 3:43 in this July 5th video of an exclusive interview with the ex, the reporter asks the all important question. "Did you have anything to do with Jared's murder?" The ex closes her eyes. I don't know what that means in body language but it looks odd to me.

I have several books about lie detection and they both mention this as deceptive behavior.

5B19E3C6-9B99-4A17-A4B5-603E4FE249AC.png
0A1855E8-71F3-4225-8081-05AEDF7F2C51.png
F8BA002B-C387-4C54-B36B-81ADCC36A79A.png
82F42C9E-36A2-48A1-B2C9-1F79F7D4950D.png

ETA: I’m weird… I know :p

Still think setup/hit no doubt imo. Sure hope LE is focusing on her social circle of the tattoo parlor and her fitness facility friends. She doesn't seem very sophisticated, and she oozes with the type of personality of having the 'last laugh' in a toxic relationship.

Tic tic tic tic times ticking Shanna for you to get your parenting situation figured out for your kids, essentially time will tell they have lost both parents, one to a brutal murder and one to incarceration.

New article says Shanna's former personal trainer has admitted to having an affair with her while she was still in her marriage to Jared.

"Former Manhattan prosecutor Daniel Bibb, who now works as a criminal defense lawyer, said the alleged affair is relevant to the murder probe."

Also contained in the article is a statement by a staffer at the twins' private elementary school which says Shanna openly disparaged Jared by, "painting him in a not very good light. There was this disdain."

Florida personal trainer confirms alleged affair with ex-wife of slain Microsoft exec

New article says Shanna's former personal trainer has admitted to having an affair with her while she was still in her marriage to Jared.

"Former Manhattan prosecutor Daniel Bibb, who now works as a criminal defense lawyer, said the alleged affair is relevant to the murder probe."

Also contained in the article is a statement by a staffer at the twins' private elementary school which says Shanna openly disparaged Jared by, "painting him in a not very good light. There was this disdain."

Florida personal trainer confirms alleged affair with ex-wife of slain Microsoft exec

"Amid intensifying public scrutiny, Gardner-Fernandez, 35, gave a rare interview to local newspaper the Florida Times-Union in June in which she "denied published reports she had an affair that led to the end of the marriage."

"The day after filing for divorce, Gardner-Fernandez visited a tattoo parlor to get a piercing and listed her trainer-turned-alleged paramour as her emergency contact, according to a waiver obtained by Fox News Digital. At the time, she and Bridegan were still living together, family court documents say."

Oh, boy. Jurors don't like liars!

I love how they mention the name of the family business. Love it.

That company is a big deal in Utah because it is LDS owned. And Utahns cancel companies with their checkbook.

Church this Sunday will be interesting.. moo.

Last edited:
The new article also mentions that Shanna's mom, Shelli Gardner, publicly denied the affair when it was mentioned on her blog. In response to a commenter who said that Shanna had been in an affair, Gardner wrote, "That’s not true. That is what Jared told people." These comments have since been deleted.

I'm so glad that the media is keeping this story in the forefront.
"We are constantly getting information back to us, and with that information detectives have to work from there. This case is still very active," Sgt. Tonya Tator said.

It seem these days, so many cases get blown wide open with LE obtaining search warrants for any electronic footprint, in the form of cell tower pings/deleted texts/deleted web searches and burner phones etc.

The clear story always unfolds after the electronic evidence is presented.

*Shanna, keep working out because you will get tested amongst the girls. I've seen those women's prison programs on TV.

Many emotional, moral, ethical, cultural elements of this case but watch: this case is going to be solved by following the money. My hypothesis: government-employed forensic accountants are looking for a set of transfers that amount to a few hundred thousand in missing offshore money. Let’s watch them find it. (Disclosure: I have no specific information about this case, but am in private finance professionally)

Many emotional, moral, ethical, cultural elements of this case but watch: this case is going to be solved by following the money. My hypothesis: government-employed forensic accountants are looking for a set of transfers that amount to a few hundred thousand in missing offshore money. Let’s watch them find it. (Disclosure: I have no specific information about this case, but am in private finance professionally)

Yep. There's a reason they say, "Just follow the money."

I’m not following you. If missing offshore money is found by forensic accountants, what would this discovery have to do with the murder? Sorry if I’m being dense.

I’m not following you. If missing offshore money is found by forensic accountants, what would this discovery have to do with the murder? Sorry if I’m being dense.
This is a well-executed professional hit. Figure out who paid them and you unwind the case from the outside in, and it takes substantial cash to do this. Credit to whomever figured out the route and stops to leave that tire with no license plate photo hit. Money does buy skill, generally offshore skill, and this is not a surprising example. That truck is driven by guys who have been in scarier places and have been beneficiaries of immaculate research.

This is a well-executed professional hit. Figure out who paid them and you unwind the case from the outside in, and it takes substantial cash to do this. Credit to whomever figured out the route and stops to leave that tire with no license plate photo hit. Money does buy skill, generally offshore skill, and this is not a surprising example. That truck is driven by guys who have been in scarier places and have been beneficiaries of immaculate research.
Gotcha. Thanks so much! Must have been a paid hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson