Anne Heche in critical condition following fiery car crash, 5 August 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate and give examples of celebs that have received what you consider to be special treatment? Where is this 'we as a society should hold celebs to the same standards that we hold non-celebs to' coming from?

There's no reason that I'm aware of to conclude at this stage that Anne Heche will be given a pass. If she survives.
Ever hear of Jussie Smollet?

As I stated above, of course in medical settings it's NOT safe to zoom in based on one assumption. I'm a clinical pharmacist myself and understand this very well. Thankfully, we're not in a medical setting here, and we aren't treating AH, so we don't have to worry about malpractice suits or harming patients. I don't think there is anything wrong with speculating what could be the most likely cause of her puzzling behavior on this forum. I think that's a primary reason many people post here -- to try to make sense of cases using the info available. If we were not allowed to make reasonable speculations based on facts & logic, it would get awfully boring.

I don't think I was clear. I was talking about the clinical scenario in the medical setting. Regardless, I only chimed in to suggest there are many other causes of MVAs, even in people with mental health history because of the stigma. People with mental illness have regular medical conditions too and sometimes, those are responsible. But as the conversation has evolved, I sadly do think she wasn't thinking clearly at the very least. I don't know if it was alcohol, drugs, or a mental health issue, but a medical or mechanical crisis is lower possibility at this point. JMO

Vodka.
Most drink vodka cause u can’t smell it on them IMO.
Yes!!!! I can't even tell you how many heavy boozers I know who believe, and do just that. True or not, matters not imo, heavy boozers I know DO in fact drink vodka believing that! Not saying that is the case with Anne here, but yep, it is VERY common ime. .

Last edited:
Can you elaborate and give examples of celebs that have received what you consider to be special treatment? Where is this 'we as a society should hold celebs to the same standards that we hold non-celebs to' coming from?

There's no reason that I'm aware of to conclude at this stage that Anne Heche will be given a pass. If she survives.
Maybe she will get a pass but not because she’s a celebrity. Gascon regularly ignores victims while criminals get passes.

Appears the ring video is 7 homes from stop sign she blew through. Motor home in driveway.

Jmo
Watching the ring video, 2 seconds tick by between passing the camera & the loud crashing sound. If this was the 7th house from the stop sign, and the yards appear to be about 50 feet wide, and crossing thru the intersection thru the yard (IMO completely airborn, judging from plants don't appear to be broken or uprooted), that's approximately 400 ft in 2 seconds, IMO.
SO, I would have say the mini Cooper Clubman was going as fast as it could possibly go, much faster than 90mph, IMO.
Also looking at photos from the tennant's, LM, fundraiser page, the mini went thru the front exterior wall of the house, a room full of furniture, shoes & clothes, an interior wall of the house & finally coming to a stop crashing almost all the way thru the side wall. IMO this was no accident.
JMHHO

Gator, J.S. had an entire entourage of supporters who were vehemently opposed to any guilty verdict, and certainly no jail time. Further, he was sentenced against the backdrop of 2 years of the police and copious similar groups. Heche will not have that incessant, rule of law be dam*ed support. The only 2 people mentioned as skirting the law, Heche has nothing in common with them. Don't worry. If she's guilty, she'll get the same consideration or lack thereof as a non-celeb. She has no organized group advocating for her and demanding that she not receive jail time. Just the opposite. The investigation isn't finished. It's not clear if she'll live. Already people are citing her 'privilige.'

Huh? He was quickly found to suspicious, arrested, but on trial, and found guilty. He has to do five months in prison, years of probation, and pay a six-figure fine. That's fair and adequate for disorderly conduct and false reporting of a crime. There's literally no special treatment there, not from the legal system or the public.

Gator, J.S. had an entire entourage of supporters who were vehemently opposed to any guilty verdict, and certainly no jail time. Further, he was sentenced against the backdrop of 2 years of the police and copious similar groups. Heche will not have that incessant, rule of law be dam*ed support. The only 2 people mentioned as skirting the law, Heche has nothing in common with them. Don't worry. If she's guilty, she'll get the same consideration or lack thereof as a non-celeb. She has no organized group advocating for her and demanding that she not receive jail time. Just the opposite. The investigation isn't finished. It's not clear if she'll live. Already people are citing her 'privilige.'
What privilege? What in the way she's being treated by the legal system or the public invokes privilege supposedly?

And with that I asked myself, What was she fleeing?
It seems obvious to me that she was fleeing not only the original accident, but whoever was taking pics of it, and into her car. She probably didn't want to get busted for that alcohol container, and/or the crash. At this point, getting outed and in trouble for that would've been much better than the fate she is now forced to endure.

It seems obvious to me that she was fleeing not only the original accident, but whoever was taking pics of it, and into her car. She probably didn't want to get busted for that alcohol container, and/or the crash. At this point, getting outed and in trouble for that would've been much better than the fate she is now forced to endure.
But that alcohol container is only going to be a problem if it was opened.

Something was definitely up with her. I await the investigation vice all the speculation.

The pic was timestamped 10:35 a.m., Glass told The Post — meaning she left around 20 minutes before Heche’s car slammed into a house in nearby Mar Vista at 10:56 a.m.

“She was polite, cordial and engaging — and she was coherent,” insisted Glass. “It was extremely pleasant — she was a delight,” he said.

Asked if he spotted any signs of her being drunk or on drugs, he insisted firmly: “Not at all.”

Glass — who has owned his studio, Glass Hair, for 21 years — said it was the first time Heche had ever visited.

“She came through the rear entrance of my studio while I was working on a client and said that she wanted a red wig,” he recalled.

The one she liked “hadn’t been cut or styled,” and he told her if she came back later he would have it washed and conditioned and fully prepared, he said.

“She said, ‘No worries, I’ll just take it now,'” he recalled, saying she bought special shampoo and conditioner for it, too, without saying why she wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa