AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

I received the below standard email response on 7/19 from Dustin at NamUs so will need to keep checking the rule outs and to see if the entry is still up in the system. Not sure how long it takes but will monitor.

Hello,

Thank you for your submission, we appreciate your time and support.

NamUs staff will review the submitted information. Additionally, we will notify the investigating agencies for their consideration if the agencies have not been previously notified.

Please note, identification and exclusions are only made and/or confirmed by investigating agencies. The results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons.

Thanks,

Dustin Driscoll

I received the below standard email response on 7/19 from Dustin at NamUs so will need to keep checking the rule outs and to see if the entry is still up in the system. Not sure how long it takes but will monitor.

Hello,

Thank you for your submission, we appreciate your time and support.

NamUs staff will review the submitted information. Additionally, we will notify the investigating agencies for their consideration if the agencies have not been previously notified.

Please note, identification and exclusions are only made and/or confirmed by investigating agencies. The results of comparisons may or may not be made available to the public for investigatory reasons.

Thanks,

Dustin Driscoll

Thanks for submitting that.

An exclusion often comes quite quickly--if there's an obvious dental mismatch, for example. A potential match takes a lot longer because generally it has to be confirmed by investigation and further testing, and then next of kin notified. Even then information might not be released because of the criminal investigation.

I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news, but it seems as though authorities in Oklahoma have reason to believe that Leanna Ball is deceased and are looking for two people of interest in her case.

Here is the article from Oct 29, 2020

Not saying it is impossible that she is AJD but I have the feeling that Leanna passed away in Oklahoma and her body is believed to be there since the authorities there are investigating it as a suspicious death.

On another note, I was thinking about the timing of AJD's body being found and the relevance of the costume. Is it possible that she worked at a haunted house and that is why she was wearing a halloween witchy/grim reaper costume? From my personal experience, I notice most of the haunted houses start up in late September and run throughout the month of October. Another thing to note is that a lot of the actors are teenagers and this is a seasonal job for many high schoolers/young college kids.

I'm currently looking into haunted houses in the Graham County area during 2020. Here is a facebook live video someone took of a haunted house in Graham County in 2020, the costumes the actors are wearing resemble AJD's costume.

I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news, but it seems as though authorities in Oklahoma have reason to believe that Leanna Ball is deceased and are looking for two people of interest in her case.

Here is the article from Oct 29, 2020

Not saying it is impossible that she is AJD but I have the feeling that Leanna passed away in Oklahoma and her body is believed to be there since the authorities there are investigating it as a suspicious death.
Leanna Rae Ball disappeared 10 days before the discovery of Artesia Jane Doe and Jane Doe's Body was decomposed so they could very well have murdered Leanna and left her body in Arizona.

On another note, I was thinking about the timing of AJD's body being found and the relevance of the costume. Is it possible that she worked at a haunted house and that is why she was wearing a halloween witchy/grim reaper costume? From my personal experience, I notice most of the haunted houses start up in late September and run throughout the month of October. Another thing to note is that a lot of the actors are teenagers and this is a seasonal job for many high schoolers/young college kids.

I'm currently looking into haunted houses in the Graham County area during 2020. Here is a facebook live video someone took of a haunted house in Graham County in 2020, the costumes the actors are wearing resemble AJD's costume.
Haunted house would make a lot of sense. I just saw an ad for a haunted house tour that starts in September. However, I think if this person had a job anywhere wouldn't someone be looking?

I find it weird that she wasn't found with any other clothing. No pants or shoes is definitely strange IMO. Especially out in that kind of terrain. She wouldn't have been able to travel very far without shoes.

Here's a little coincidence: Leanna Ball and Jocelyn Walker both went missing from Oklahoma. IMO Jocelyn seems to fit more but thats MOO. Not saying anything is related, just worth noting.

Haunted house would make a lot of sense. I just saw an ad for a haunted house tour that starts in September. However, I think if this person had a job anywhere wouldn't someone be looking?

I find it weird that she wasn't found with any other clothing. No pants or shoes is definitely strange IMO. Especially out in that kind of terrain. She wouldn't have been able to travel very far without shoes.

Here's a little coincidence: Leanna Ball and Jocelyn Walker both went missing from Oklahoma. IMO Jocelyn seems to fit more but thats MOO. Not saying anything is related, just worth noting.
Any possibility where physical stats are close and timeline fits should be submitted. It’s also possible UP’s hair was not short in life. Did you submit Jozelyn to be reviewed as a potential match?

Any possibility where physical stats are close and timeline fits should be submitted. It’s also possible UP’s hair was not short in life. Did you submit Jozelyn to be reviewed as a potential match?

The possible matches seem endless don't they? So many UID and MP females in AZ alone.

I'm brand new to submitting anything and don't know where to begin. The height doesn't match (among other features) but the profile of her nose somewhat matches. Here's Jocelyns NCMC page: Have you seen this child? Jozelyn Walker

Last edited:
I think Jocelyn/Jozelyn Walker may have been reported missing by the group home and/or a step parent but may be alive... A fb profile under that name was active as recently as earlier this month and has photos of someone who resembles the photo used in news articles about Jozelyn (that photo is available at the link below even though there was none on the Namus page)

I don't want to share a link to the fb page since it is possible that it's not her so it may violate websleuth TOS for me to link it, but the person has comments on their photos from someone identifying as their mom, and the mom lists OKC as their "from" location.

I think Jocelyn/Jozelyn Walker may have been reported missing by the group home and/or a step parent but may be alive... A fb profile under that name was active as recently as earlier this month and has photos of someone who resembles the photo used in news articles about Jozelyn (that photo is available at the link below even though there was none on the Namus page)

I don't want to share a link to the fb page since it is possible that it's not her so it may violate websleuth TOS for me to link it, but the person has comments on their photos from someone identifying as their mom, and the mom lists OKC as their "from" location.
I just searched Facebook and came across a profile of a Jozelyn Walker "Lottie" who physically resembles the missing Jozelyn Walker and this Facebook Jozelyn Walker has been active since February 18th of this year.

I just searched Facebook and came across a profile of a Jozelyn Walker "Lottie" who physically resembles the missing Jozelyn Walker and this Facebook Jozelyn Walker has been active since February 18th of this year.
I think I've found the same page and IMO it does look like the MP pic of Jocelyn only a bit older. Makes me wonder if it's her, why is her page still on NCMC? Should someone message this account to rule her out? I don't do FB otherwise I'd do it.

I think I've found the same page and IMO it does look like the MP pic of Jocelyn only a bit older. Makes me wonder if it's her, why is her page still on NCMC? Should someone message this account to rule her out? I don't do FB otherwise I'd do it.

No, don't message a private person on Facebook. Send an email including a link to her public facebook page to the agency or law enforcement who has her listed as missing, if you want to get involved. IMO.

If a person is still under 18 or is an adult but has a legal guardian (such as for developmental disabilities) and their whereabouts are unknown by their guardian then they can still be listed as a missing person. Having an active fb page doesn’t mean the person isn’t missing, it just means they might be alive. It appears that this person specifically was reported as a runaway from a group home and will probably remain on missing person’s lists until at least 18, but possibly longer depending on why they were in a group home.

If a person is still under 18 or is an adult but has a legal guardian (such as for developmental disabilities) and their whereabouts are unknown by their guardian then they can still be listed as a missing person. Having an active fb page doesn’t mean the person isn’t missing, it just means they might be alive. It appears that this person specifically was reported as a runaway from a group home and will probably remain on missing person’s lists until at least 18, but possibly longer depending on why they were in a group home.
Very good points I hadn't considered. Even when there is activity on someones' SM it still doesn't really prove they are alive.

@ChatteringBirds I would never consider involving myself in that way but your suggestion made more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back