TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

Last night I went to an outdoor concert in Cherry Hill, NJ. Children were dancing and playing in front of the band. Then, I saw them venture away into a pit. I was thinking that this is how children get kidnapped and murdered. I don't know what happened to little Summer. I really haven't followed the case. <modsnip>

The “funny” thing is that NJ ranks as the safest state (or one of them) under most metrics. TN is among the lowest. These are the 10 safest states in the US, study says

Letter from DW thanking the donors of the reward fund which was set up to help find SW.

There is a handwritten letter on the website but also it is typed which is much easier to read.

Don Wells Thank You To The Donors of the Reward Fund

I have wondered who is helping DW with these letters. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem like it's his wording, handwriting or spelling. IDK, moo

Findsummerwells.com

DW's letter to SW 8/3/22 from Findsummerwells.com.

Youtube:

DW's letter to SW 8/3/22 from Findsummerwells.com.

Youtube:
Wonder if he writes such heartfelt letters to his boys.

8/3/22
DW in court yesterday -
According to Wells’ media manager, the presiding judge announced that Wells will be released on
Oct. 30 without having to complete any rehab.

Timesnews.net Kingsport, TN

Last edited:
8/3/22
DW in court yesterday -
According to Wells’ media manager, the presiding judge announced that Wells will be released on

Rehab won't do anything if you're not serious about getting sober and doing the work.

8/3/22
DW in court yesterday -

DW is certainly no paragon of virtue or a model citizen by any stretch of the imagination. That said, I believe he is very sincere in his anguish for his missing daughter, and I do believe he is innocent as it relates to her disappearance. I know *many* others feel otherwise, but I think overall this deeply flawed man sincerely cares about his little girl. I do think he wanted to live a more virtuous life, but just hasn't been able to pull it off.

This case, like so many others, is just down right sad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

DW is certainly no paragon of virtue or a model citizen by any stretch of the imagination. That said, I believe he is very sincere in his anguish for his missing daughter, and I do believe he is innocent as it relates to her disappearance. I know *many* others feel otherwise, but I think overall this deeply flawed man sincerely cares about his little girl. I do think he wanted to live a more virtuous life, but just hasn't been able to pull it off.

I have not kept tabs on this case in some time, but that was always my read on him, too.

I do agree with you on those points. But I don’t particularly like how he seems to crave attention for HIS feelings and not really for Summer. It’s always “I feel this way” with him. Just rubs me the wrong way I guess.

I do agree with you on those points. But I don’t particularly like how he seems to crave attention for HIS feelings and not really for Summer. It’s always “I feel this way” with him. Just rubs me the wrong way I guess.
There certainly is a lot to dislike about the man and his character, but I do believe he is deeply grieving the loss of his daughter. It’s tragic, but seemingly congruent with their lifestyle.

So much confusion surrounding this case. The timeline of the mom's day could never be adequately given (at least to us, the public). I would still like to know the timelines of all relevant parties.

The timing of DW's letter coinciding with a ruling in his current hearing makes me wonder if the letter was written to try and garner support from the judge.

Yes, I have to agree. I think he is actually suffering.
I do, too. It would be difficult to answer questions from the media or LE without making it personal. Listen to a few interviews.
But he IS grieving and so is his wife and probably his sons as well. Yet he knows where they are, that they're okay, and he can talk to them... at least I hope he hasn't been cut off.

I just visited the NCMEC website (www.missingkids.org) and Summer's Amber Alert, which has been visible at the top of their "Missing Posters" page for a long time, isn't listed there anymore. I'm sure it's still active, but it made me sad to see it's not there.
I’m just sad in general at how quiet this case has gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back