Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^rsbm

I dunno. Initially, I believed that KK's Child Solicitation and Child *advertiser censored* Poss charges were by the Feds and whereby the feds would seal this docket tight.

However, I've since learned from the AA that these charges were all filed by the state of Indiana. I've not listened to the Murder Sheet but it's very interesting that state troopers took possession of the defendant. That's big, actually. JMO

You say it's "big" that the ISP took KAK. Why? Does that indicate there is involvement on the federal level?

I'd take a guess that legally, getting a person out of jail from one custodian to another requires a judge and paperwork filed ahead of custody change, not after?
Yes, I've often seen transport orders to and from their destinations. Whenever I post updates on cases, I go back to the last date I noted so I don't miss anything important. When I posted the continuance update on Tues., 8/23 there was nothing on the court site regarding the movement of KAK. Obviously, his case was still there when I posted.

The first we knew of the case being pulled from the site was when @Gerrymd8 came on at 10:53 am and said it was gone. So why did they remove the whole case?

Remember when someone accidentally filed the interrogation on the court site... the docs were removed with just the following:

03/04/2022 = Order Issued
Order entered for removal of two erroneous CCS entries.
Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Noticed: Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Noticed: Achey, Andrew A.
Noticed: Lee, Rhett Christopher
Order Signed: 03/04/2022

Yes, I've often seen transport orders to and from their destinations. Whenever I post updates on cases, I go back to the last date I noted so I don't miss anything important. When I posted the continuance update on Tues., 8/23 there was nothing on the court site regarding the movement of KAK. Obviously, his case was still there when I posted.

The first we knew of the case being pulled from the site was when @Gerrymd8 came on at 10:53 am and said it was gone. So why did they remove the whole case?

Remember when someone accidentally filed the interrogation on the court site... the docs were removed with just the following:

03/04/2022 = Order Issued
Order entered for removal of two erroneous CCS entries.
Judicial Officer: Spahr, Timothy P.
Noticed: Sinkovics, Jeffrey Kent
Noticed: Achey, Andrew A.
Noticed: Lee, Rhett Christopher
Order Signed: 03/04/2022
The other thing I don't understand is that if KAK went into ISP custody on 8/19, and the motion to seal was filed and granted that day, why was it just gone for a few hours before unsealing it on 8/24, then posted on IN Courts?

The river search had purportedly been going on for days. Was KAK with ISP that entire time, being housed somewhere else?

Last edited:
If you watch the news report itself it's interesting to hear the reporter state that what he knows "off the record" he can't say so all he can do is share the court papers. He knew something more and I think that spoke volumes about this all being related. Imoo of course.
It just makes my brain hurt every time it's stated, (paraphrasing) "at the time police found no direct link to the Delphi murders and Kline".

No direct link? Didn't the FBI know about anthony_shots account and who created it, the IP behind it when a search warrant was granted to LE March 25, 2017? Did they not know about the conversation between anthony_shots and Libby's friend, (paraphrasing) oh I was going to meet up with her and she never showed?

The other thing I don't understand is that if KAK went into ISP custody on 8/19, and the motion to seal was filed and granted that day, why was it just gone for a few hours before unsealing it on 8/24, then posted on IN Courts?

The river search had purportedly been going on for days. Was KAK with ISP that entire time, being housed somewhere else?
LOL... housed at the new Carroll Co. digs? I hope they are getting their $14,000 (?) worth. Didn't any of those neighbors put up cameras to see who was coming and going? Drones?

Seriously, good questions.

It just makes my brain hurt every time it's stated, (paraphrasing) "at the time police found no direct link to the Delphi murders and Kline".

No direct link? Didn't the FBI know about anthony_shots account and who created it, the IP behind it when a search warrant was granted to LE March 25, 2017? Did they not know about the conversation between anthony_shots and Libby's friend, (paraphrasing) oh I was going to meet up with her and she never showed?
IMO, they had to have already known, at the very least, that a_shots had been in contact with L when the search was conducted, because they took KAK from the house directly to his polygraph about Delphi that evening. Maybe mistakes were made, maybe the FBI didn't agree with the local LE on the matter, or maybe the "no direct link" comment was intentionally made to take the spotlight off the Ks while LE investigated them for CSAM and Delphi. It's anybody's guess.

IMO, they had to have already known, at the very least, that a_shots had been in contact with L when the search was conducted, because they took KAK from the house directly to his polygraph about Delphi that evening. Maybe mistakes were made, maybe the FBI didn't agree with the local LE on the matter, or maybe the "no direct link" comment was intentionally made to take the spotlight off the Ks while LE investigated them for CSAM and Delphi. It's anybody's guess.
And I get that but why do reporters keep stating that "5 1/2 years" later as if that information about a clear connection doesn't exist? That's what bugs me so much.

The thing with the Delphi Case is that no one knows the motive of the Killer. We can all speculate and disappear down various complicated rabbit holes which have highlighted various and questionable behaviour from some.

But ultimately the key bit of information missing is the motive.

I am sure if all the sleuths following the case knew what the motive was it wouldn’t be long before one of us somewhere found something.

It's not a conspiracy that Libby & Abby were victims of homicide (FACT) whether they were staged or moved is not the question. The FACT is they were found deceased. There has to be a reason as to why they were killed.

I know what I think now. Believe you me my thoughts have changed various times over the years.

So I have a hypothetical scenario is as follows

• LG sleeps over at friends Saturday
  • LG & Friend chat online to Anthony_Shots profile.
  • LG switches on that all is not what it seems to be.
  • LG continues the Cat & Mouse game with the Anthony_Shots profile when she gets home on Sunday and Monday. Call it curiosity.
  • LG if she were alive today I think, would probably be a Curious Sleuth and want answers to things that didn’t add up.
  • On this occasion I think she switched on the Anthony_Shots profile was not what it appeared to be
  • I think the key is the sleepover at the friends house on Saturday 11th February
  • I don’t think the Anthony_Shots profile had any idea he was being communicated with by two different people LG + ( Saturday) Friend of LG
  • I think a Catfisher had been Catfished by LG. Her motive was quite simple
    • To find out who Anthony_Shots was
    • Prove who Anthony_Shots was
    • Do her friend a favour
    • Record it then report it to authorities/friends or family
  • Do I think a 14 year old could do this?
    • YES I DO
  • Do I think a 14 year old would think about the bigger picture and the possible dangers
    • NO I DON’T
I think LG was prepared to meet a duff Anthony_Shots profile, I think that is why she took photos and uploaded them to SnapChat.I think that is why she recorded a video. I also think that is why a friend took time to screen-shot the photos of Abby + the empty bridge.

Therefore the motive for the murders of LG & AW was the possible link between those that could be exposed in the biggest Investigation into child *advertiser censored* in Indiana.

And two teenager/s paid with thier lives for being clever alongside naive . LIke us they couldn’t see the bigger picture,

I have now come to the personal conclusion that BG was paid, and some sort of mercenary. He kills for money and doesn't care who or why then moves on. That is why we can't find him.

Yep he may be the Physical killer but if the above hypothetical scenrio is true.Who paid? the Bad Guy???

Last edited:
New info last week first was KK googled Marathon in Delphi the day of the murders. We then know ISP took KK out of jail and returned him. Then we learn a river search under a bridge happened following that. IMHO these dots line up with KK picking someone up at the Marathon the day of the murders and then driving to the bridge where that someone disposed of the murder weapon. Just my thoughts from info from last week.
Do we know what time KAK googled the marathon station? That would be interesting to know.

JMO.
I have followed this case from the beginning. I hesitate to post here, as I only heard it once the day after the girls were found and it was local media, but I do not have link, nor can I verify the source. I do not nor have I ever had FB or any social media for that matter, so my only source would be news, either televised or read in a paper. In the very beginning there was reference to something at the scene that leaves no other option than it to have been a sexually motivated crime.
I have seen it referenced here a couple of times over the years, and I'll leave it at that. I don't think KAK or TK are BG. I don't think, BG is any of the known POI's either. I do believe KAG was sharing information with similar types, and thus, even the A_Shots acct. I'm not so sure he was the business man some would believe, but rather just sick and trading and gathering material, with likeminded persons. For this reason, I believe KAK is linked to the crime, along with the A_Shots account. I am not sure he knew the perp in the real world. Possibly only online. This crime, what little we know about it, leads one in one sense to lean, to a personal connection as staging often suggest, hands folded, etc. where as the other was much more severe yet less or differently posed. A familiarity can be formed in short order, even by stalking. When they say a familiarity, it is directional. The victim does not necessarily know the perp, but the perp knows the victim. Sometimes from a far. So, more of an opportunistic act. My opinion is this is because he was not expecting one of the girls to be there and so his personal connection was acted out towards one and the other was collateral damage. The Marathon could have simply been a marker for directions for the perp. I try to steer clear of what I can not verify, but the one thing from the beginning has stuck with me. I have tried desperately to find it in the latter years, but could not. I think, because of the grotesque nature of the act, it quit simply was asked of whom ever reported on it to simply not reference it again. Also it would be one of those things LE will use to verify the killer if ever there is a confession.

The thing with the Delphi Case is that no one knows the motive of the Killer. We can all speculate and disappear down various complicated rabbit holes which have highlighted various and questionable behaviour from some.

I am sure if all the sleuths following the case knew what the motive was it wouldn’t be long before one of us somewhere found something.

It's not a conspiracy that Libby & Abby were victims of homicide (FACT) whether they were staged or moved is not the question. The FACT is they were found deceased. There has to be a reason as to why they were killed.

I know what I think now. Believe you me my thoughts have changed various times over the years.

• LG continues the Cat & Mouse game with the Anthony_Shots profile when she gets home on Sunday and Monday. Call it curiosity.
  • LG if she were alive today I think, would probably be a Curious Sleuth and want answers to things that didn’t add up.
  • On this occasion I think she switched on the Anthony_Shots profile was not what it appeared to be
  • I think the key is the sleepover at the friends house on Saturday 11th February
  • I don’t think the Anthony_Shots profile had any idea he was being communicated with by two different people LG + ( Saturday) Friend of LG
    • Do her friend a favour
    • YES I DO
  • Do I think a 14 year old would think about the bigger picture and the possible dangers
    • NO I DON’T
I think LG was prepared to meet a duff Anthony_Shots profile, I think that is why she took photos and uploaded them to SnapChat.I think that is why she recorded a video. I also think that is why a friend took time to screen-shot the photos of Abby + the empty bridge.

Therefore the motive for the murders of LG & AW was the possible link between those that could be exposed in the biggest Investigation into child *advertiser censored* in Indiana.

And two teenager/s paid with thier lives for being clever alongside naive . LIke us they couldn’t see the bigger picture,

I have now come to the personal conclusion that BG was paid, and some sort of mercenary. He kills for money and doesn't care who or why then moves on. That is why we can't find him.

Yep he may be the Physical killer but if the above hypothetical scenrio is true.Who paid? the Bad Guy???
I have long thought that LG was catfishing the cat fisher.Along with her crime studies from weeks previous, I can definitely see this happening.

• Do her friend a favour
    • YES I DO
    • NO I DON’T

I have heard similar speculation saying that since KAK knew the girl who the masked guy spooked after the murders and Libby knew her too, that KAK was afraid the two of them would figure out he was A_shots, so he killed Libby and intended to kill the other girl.
It’s an interesting thought, though I think they(KAK and his dad) would take care of the killing themselves.

You say it's "big" that the ISP took KAK. Why? Does that indicate there is involvement on the federal level?
IMO, it was significant for ISP to take custody of the defendant (by request of both prosecutor and defense) because there was nothing apparent on the court docket before or after 8/19 to warrant this action!

April docket entries indicate the pretrial conference for 4/14/22 was canceled, and an order granted for final pretrial conference on 9/1.

No further activity was posted during May, June, July.

In August, the final pretrial conference was entered continued on 8/3/22, followed by entries for the Jury trial rescheduled by request.

Confirming that I didn't check the public court site on 8/23/22 and can't corroborate that the defendant's profile was gone but did anybody confirm the same throughout the day? I ask because I've had countless cases appear to fall offline where I'll check again 4-5 hours later and all is well. Sometimes the case falling offline can be attributed to regular maintenance or even evidence of attempted hacking. This became especially evident since COVID and the widespread birth of virtual hearings. [According to 18wlfi.com, the case number for KAK was down and restored by afternoon 8/24]. MOO

ETA: add link

Last edited:
I don't think KAK or TK are BG. I don't think, BG is any of the known POI's either. I do believe KAG was sharing information with similar types, and thus, even the A_Shots acct. I'm not so sure he was the business man some would believe, but rather just sick and trading and gathering material, with likeminded persons. For this reason, I believe KAK is linked to the crime, along with the A_Shots account. I am not sure he knew the perp in the real world. Possibly only online.
Such a good post all the way through, even though lengthy. I'm responding to this paragraph excerpt because it brings together basic perspectives agreeably. "What IF"'s" will continue to flare up here like the seven=headed hydra. Okay!
Five and a half years into haunting lack of resolution, like-mindedness helps.

8/25/22

“The Murder Sheet” podcast hosts said in a recent episode that they saw authorities searching the Wabash River in Peru, near Kline’s former home on Aug. 23. There has been no confirmation if the search was tied to Kline’s case or recent transfer of custody.

Kline’s attorney and the prosecutor both requested Kline’s temporary transfer to police custody last week, Fox 59 reported, citing unsealed court documents.

His attorney then filed a request to delay a pre-trial conference due to negotiations in progress, according to the outlet.

Kline's lawyer has previously said his client had nothing to do with the Delphi murders.

8/24/22

PERU, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana State Police took custody of Kegan Kline then returned him to the Miami County Jail at some point over the last several days, according to a judge's order filed Friday.

[..]

Prosecutors on Friday asked a judge to seal the order containing details about Kline's transfer of custody, arguing "release of this information would severely hinder the efforts of law enforcement officers in the course of an investigation."

On Wednesday morning, a search of Kline's case number on Indiana's online court database returned no results. The case was unsealed in the afternoon.

News 18 hasn't heard back from the Miami County Prosecutor's Office. An ISP spokesperson declined to comment due to an active and ongoing investigation.

As part of the Delphi double homicide investigation, ISP detectives are looking for anyone who interacted with the "anthony_shots" account.

and whats the clear connection you have now ?
there is no official statements as what is real or not ...just speculation
I'm guessing from your question the 194 page redacted interrogation doesn't hold any water with you...it does for me. That and LE statements and linking the anthony_shots account to the Delphi murders case. Send any information/communication you have on anthony_shots to the Delphi murders case tip line. IMO that's not speculation but it's fine if you think the above is still speculation, everyone is afforded an opinion on how to weigh the facts.

JMO.
I have followed this case from the beginning. I hesitate to post here, as I only heard it once the day after the girls were found and it was local media, but I do not have link, nor can I verify the source. I do not nor have I ever had FB or any social media for that matter, so my only source would be news, either televised or read in a paper. In the very beginning there was reference to something at the scene that leaves no other option than it to have been a sexually motivated crime.
I have seen it referenced here a couple of times over the years, and I'll leave it at that. I don't think KAK or TK are BG. I don't think, BG is any of the known POI's either. I do believe KAG was sharing information with similar types, and thus, even the A_Shots acct. I'm not so sure he was the business man some would believe, but rather just sick and trading and gathering material, with likeminded persons. For this reason, I believe KAK is linked to the crime, along with the A_Shots account. I am not sure he knew the perp in the real world. Possibly only online. This crime, what little we know about it, leads one in one sense to lean, to a personal connection as staging often suggest, hands folded, etc. where as the other was much more severe yet less or differently posed. A familiarity can be formed in short order, even by stalking. When they say a familiarity, it is directional. The victim does not necessarily know the perp, but the perp knows the victim. Sometimes from a far. So, more of an opportunistic act. My opinion is this is because he was not expecting one of the girls to be there and so his personal connection was acted out towards one and the other was collateral damage. The Marathon could have simply been a marker for directions for the perp. I try to steer clear of what I can not verify, but the one thing from the beginning has stuck with me. I have tried desperately to find it in the latter years, but could not. I think, because of the grotesque nature of the act, it quit simply was asked of whom ever reported on it to simply not reference it again. Also it would be one of those things LE will use to verify the killer if ever there is a confession.
If KAK was involved with giving directions to the Marathon which a killer then used in committing ir fleeing the crime, then in my mind he's involved in the end result of double murder. AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts