Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say this for probably the thirtieth time. The police don’t name anyone as a suspect unless there is a warrant for him and he’s a fugitive. This police started this at least forty years ago. The reason? In court when the detective is on the stand during the trial of Jones the defense attorney would always ask , “now Detective back on April 12th didn’t you say that Smith was the suspect”? Too many cases were damaged and from then on the term Person of Interest was coined. Then the internet detectives hijacked the term and now everyone has a POI.
I get it and probably a lot of others on here as well. It is the Daily Fail, er, I mean the Daily Mail that needs to hear it so they understand. :cool:

We can hope that KAK has entered into negotiations in good faith. I personally doubt it. I think it's more likely that he's just playing games with LE.
If he is playing games with LE, I doubt he'll be able to play them for long. He seems to have entered into the 'put up or shut up' phase of things, given the late hour in regard to his upcoming trial. AJMOO

I don't even know what to make of this case anymore. Without the MS podcast, this case would look completely different to me.

Based on court records, I'd be saying that TK probably had substance abuse problems early on but saw where it was leading him, and cleaned up his act in 2011. I would be laying this whole CSAM case on KAK. I would be sure that neither was involved in Delphi.

So now I have to decide if MS un-named sources regarding the Carter statements are legit, how much of the interrogation is truthful and how to sort through KAK's multitude of lies. Or I'll probably quit pondering and just go with the flow.

I don't even know what to make of this case anymore. Without the MS podcast, this case would look completely different to me.

Based on court records, I'd be saying that TK probably had substance abuse problems early on but saw where it was leading him, and cleaned up his act in 2011. I would be laying this whole CSAM case on KAK. I would be sure that neither was involved in Delphi.

So now I have to decide if MS un-named sources regarding the Carter statements are legit, how much of the interrogation is truthful and how to sort through KAK's multitude of lies. Or I'll probably quit pondering and just go with the flow.
Never quit pondering. It's all just so up in the air right now...hopeful but up in the air and hasn't landed safely...yet. AJMO

MOO Ministers have the same percentage of criminality as any demographically similar group.

And, fewer & fewer people even recognize the ministers in their communities. Not looking for a link, participation in church activities (as well as other groups) is statistically down across our country. The pandemic didn't help!

Yes, Delphi is a place where worship attendance is likely higher, and more ministers would be recognized -- but would teenagers recognize the minister of any church other than the church they attend?

jmho ymmv lrr

Info on Chirping from the Miami County Jail:

COMMUNICATING BY EMAIL (TEXT) WITH AN INMATE

Miami County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales to allow text messaging communication between inmates and their friends and family.

Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
This product allows inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.

Here's how it works:

• First you must register, and then funds are added to the inmate's account. If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
  • When an inmate gets the device they may send 5 free automated messages each day for the first three days of possession of the chirping device.
  • These automated messages will inform the person the inmate Chirped who is sending the Chirps and the facility they are Chirping from.
  • It will then ask them to go to a direct link to the inmate's account on the Inmate Sales website.
  • The website will then instruct them to use a credit card to put money on the inmate's account.
Cost of Chirping:

• Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00. Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
  • If an inmate has available funds on their chirping device they will be able to chirp any cell phone and that chirp will appear to be a normal text.
  • If you wish to stop receiving Chirps from an inmate, reply to the Chirp with STOP.
iphone app
Google Play app

Info on Chirping from the Miami County Jail:

COMMUNICATING BY EMAIL (TEXT) WITH AN INMATE

Miami County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales to allow text messaging communication between inmates and their friends and family.

Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
This product allows inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.

Here's how it works:

• First you must register, and then funds are added to the inmate's account. If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
  • When an inmate gets the device they may send 5 free automated messages each day for the first three days of possession of the chirping device.
  • These automated messages will inform the person the inmate Chirped who is sending the Chirps and the facility they are Chirping from.
  • It will then ask them to go to a direct link to the inmate's account on the Inmate Sales website.
  • The website will then instruct them to use a credit card to put money on the inmate's account.
Cost of Chirping:

• Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00. Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
  • If an inmate has available funds on their chirping device they will be able to chirp any cell phone and that chirp will appear to be a normal text.
  • If you wish to stop receiving Chirps from an inmate, reply to the Chirp with STOP.
iphone app
Google Play app

At this point I have to ask the rhetorical question: Where is KAK's lawyer? Or maybe he has warned him about chirps and talking to the media and he just doesn't listen. Its at a time like this that I'm glad I chose accounting and not law.

At this point I have to ask the rhetorical question: Where is KAK's lawyer? Or maybe he has warned him about chirps and talking to the media and he just doesn't listen. Its at a time like this that I'm glad I chose accounting and not law.
IIRC, he said his lawyer told him not to be talking to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member