OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
From above article:

Canepa stated that the Wagners accused Elizabeth Freeman Wagner of sexually molesting one of the children and that she denied the allegation. Canepa said Freeman Wagner was also accused by the family of trying to poison the children with food and that Freeman Wagner fled the home fearing for her life after the family voted her out. Canepa said she wrote a letter to assist Freeman Wagner in changing her social security number so she couldn’t be located.

I don't remember ever hearing this, wow.

Sounds familiar. It's similar to what the family did to GW4's ex and to Hanna Rhoden.

From above article:

Canepa stated that the Wagners accused Elizabeth Freeman Wagner of sexually molesting one of the children and that she denied the allegation. Canepa said Freeman Wagner was also accused by the family of trying to poison the children with food and that Freeman Wagner fled the home fearing for her life after the family voted her out. Canepa said she wrote a letter to assist Freeman Wagner in changing her social security number so she couldn’t be located.

I don't remember ever hearing this, wow.

I don't remember this either. I wonder if it's been released by Canapa recently?

Last edited:
Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
6m

UPDATE: the trial of #GeorgeWagnerIV has been continued until Sept 12. A continuance was requested and granted
@lawcrimenews

@LawCrimeNetwork
Good catch! Here is what she said.

UPDATE: The trial of #GeorgeWagnerIV has been continued until next Monday, September 12 because a person involved in the trial has become ill and so that is the cause of the delay #PikeCounty
@LawCrimeNetwork
@lawcrimenews

Wonder who has become ill?

Thinking about how the crimes happened on the eve of trial one thing I have pondered is what if GR was not at home with CRsnr when the Wagners arrived that night, could explain why CRsnr was said to have been dead longer than the others. If they arrived murdered CR snr then went and murdered the others GR may have arrived at CRsnr home when the Wagners went back to collect the cameras and phones and whatever else they decided to take, then they killed GR.

Just my ponderings on why CRsnr could have been dead longer than others, also maybe they knew GR should have been their so one or more of them stayed at CRsnr to wait for him, this then leaves JW to go and murder his 5 victims whilst BW and GW stayed waiting for GR,

The sequence of events is one of the things I really want to find out, as for years (before we were told about drug deal ruse) I was certain they went to Danas house first, then to Frankies then to CRsnr, and my reasoning was HR was the main target so to me the logic would have been ensure you killed the principal target, then go to Frankies as he may have been seen as less of a threat than CRsnr, then after killing CRsnr to to KR, after drug ruse story it now seems logical CRsnr was their first victim

I have recollections of similar happening to GW4s ex regarding poisoning.

All covered in here, I think. From the hearing on May 2, 2022. You can download a copy of the Other Acts Evidence.

I'm going to put the link for the motion to use the Other Acts Evidence over in the Timelines & Media thread
for easy reference if someone needs to read it.

Last edited:
Good catch! Here is what she said.

UPDATE: The trial of #GeorgeWagnerIV has been continued until next Monday, September 12 because a person involved in the trial has become ill and so that is the cause of the delay #PikeCounty
@LawCrimeNetwork
@lawcrimenews

Wonder who has become ill?
Would not shock me if someone has Covid. If so, let's hope the virus was not passed around during the Jury View ride last week.

JMO

Would not shock me if someone has Covid. If so, let's hope the virus was not passed around during the Jury View ride last week.

JMO

The last time I checked the COVID 19 data, Pike County still had a somewhat high daily rate of COVID dx. Kids are starting back to school, etc. The county is color coded red right now, averaging 24 new cases per day. Hope everyone gets well soon and stays safe if they don't have it.

Reminds me of having swollen feet, nine months pregnant and your doctor informs you will be at least a week late.

Longest week of your life........

JMO

Exactly! A week and a half late with my first one. Had grown out of my maternity clothes, except for 1 maternity track suit. Could barely fit in the car to drive.

All covered in here, I think. From the hearing on May 2, 2022. You can download a copy of the Other Acts Evidence.

I'm going to put the link for the motion to use the Other Acts Evidence over in the Timelines & Media thread
for easy reference if someone needs to read it.

Thanks Betty, a great help for easy reference.

From their article an hour ago, announcing the trial delay, WCPO posted “On Monday, September 12, opening arguments are scheduled to begin in George's trial”.

And also confirmed WCPO will provide live coverage and recap articles will be at end of each court day.

“WCPO will livestream the entire trial from beginning to end. You can bookmark our live page here or download our WCPO app on your streaming connected TV (Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV and Android TV). We will also publish recap articles from the courtroom on our website every day court is in session.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998