Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

I can't find any updates. It seems so weird that nothing has been said.
The latest I have found was from WRTV 6 here in Indianapolis.

Nikki DeMentri

@nikkidementri
·
Jul 22

LATEST | The Marion County Coroner’s Office notes the cause and manner of death is still pending for Kyle Moorman and each of his three children. No additional information is expected for 6-8 weeks.
@wrtv

Father had acute ethanol intoxication.
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but goodness I hate alcohol. Sometimes I can’t believe it’s legal. If any other drug caused as many accidents and deaths as alcohol did, we would be outraged. Sigh. So sorry for this dad and his babies, and the family left behind.

JMO.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but goodness I hate alcohol. Sometimes I can’t believe it’s legal. If any other drug caused as many accidents and deaths as alcohol did, we would be outraged. Sigh. So sorry for this dad and his babies, and the family left behind.

JMO.
I'm right with you on that. The poor poor family!

Do they think he drove there intoxicated, or did he pack up the kids and take some alcohol with him, and drink it there?
Further, are we to think he was so intoxicated that he couldn't save himself or the kids as the car accidentally rolled into the water? Would he have been unconscious? Otherwise it's a bit hard to believe he didn't escape in some way, from stepping on the brakes to swimming out a window-weren't the windows open?

Further, are we to think he was so intoxicated that he couldn't save himself or the kids as the car accidentally rolled into the water? Would he have been unconscious? Otherwise it's a bit hard to believe he didn't escape in some way, from stepping on the brakes to swimming out a window-weren't the windows open?
New to this case but was the car recovered from the water as well?

From meanmaryjean's link:
(snip)
"On July 13, responders found the children in a car at the bottom of a pond and Moorman nearby."

I believe I read that his body was actually found floating in the water, not in the car. Which makes me think he actually somehow did escape the vehicle, or was not in it when it rolled in the water. Maybe tried to stop it and got dragged into the water.

Acute ethanol intoxication, as listed by the coroner, is NOT someone who is mildly under the influence and likely able to function in an emergency. They would be at or exceed legal intoxication of 80 mg/dL, or 0.08 g/dL. With acute ethanol intoxication loss of motor control is not uncommon as is decreased respiratory drive. Assuming he was conscious, he may have been unable to perform basic tasks to save them. So sad, all the way around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back