MS MS - Kyle 12, Cameron 12, & Rachel Anderson, 13, Fulton, 11 April 2000

Forgive me for being presumptuous but this is an open and shut case imo.

What kind of monster murders someone and three innocent children? I'm guessing the kids may have bore witness to Lesley's murder and became loose ends. It was then a case of manipulating the remaining disabled children and cashing in their welfare checks.
Right? I am thinking SOMETHING has GOT to GIVE with this case! I believe that if they can get as much spotlight on this as possible, someone will fold. There are people who have lived in this county all of their lives and have never heard one word about this case. This is how it has gone so long; because it has been kept secret. Shining a bright light on it hopefully will bring it all out. A couple of podcasts have been done but I think needs some bigger exposure.

Right? I am thinking SOMETHING has GOT to GIVE with this case! I believe that if they can get as much spotlight on this as possible, someone will fold. There are people who have lived in this county all of their lives and have never heard one word about this case. This is how it has gone so long; because it has been kept secret. Shining a bright light on it hopefully will bring it all out. A couple of podcasts have been done but I think needs some bigger exposure.
I agree. It needs someone like John Walsh to put it on tv. That would put the pressure on LE.

I've been a crime hag going way back, particularly missing persons. The first I saw this was on The Charley Project. I hope Chris can find some answers and reunite with his other siblings.

Considering that Lesley was living with a roommate, and had children with her, I highly doubt she had the resources to just disappear them for this length of time. This person she was living with was described as a "roommate" but it was also clear it was a male. Was there more than a roommate situation? Why was her car there, all those years? Does this person have power of attorney for the adult children living there? When and how did that happen?

I think a simple LE interview could clear up a lot of questions.

I've been a crime hag going way back, particularly missing persons. The first I saw this was on The Charley Project. I hope Chris can find some answers and reunite with his other siblings.

Considering that Lesley was living with a roommate, and had children with her, I highly doubt she had the resources to just disappear them for this length of time. This person she was living with was described as a "roommate" but it was also clear it was a male. Was there more than a roommate situation? Why was her car there, all those years? Does this person have power of attorney for the adult children living there? When and how did that happen?

I think a simple LE interview could clear up a lot of questions.
So therein lies the rub: LE, past and present, has stood in the way. No real investigation has ever been done.

Dateline on NBC is looking for new cases to profile. Would it do any good to submit this one? Here is the link: "If you have a case you’d like to see featured in Dateline’s Cold Case Spotlight digital series, you can submit it here: https://www.nbcnews.com/.../have-story-share-dateline..."
The family has actually just made a social media post asking anyone willing to submit the case to Dateline to back up their own efforts to get it profiled.

FB Page - Missing Anderson Family
Page includes Additional photos

About - Rachel, Cameron and Kyle Anderson along with their mother Lesley Allen Anderson disappeared over 20 years ago from Fulton, Mississippi. They were last seen December 1999 at a property on 757 Scenic Hill Dr.

Hello. I wanted to give viewers a little history on this case as we have thus far. I was adopted along with my brother Greg and Stephanie by my step-dad, Jeff. My mom married Jeff Anderson and had 3 children with him. We all lived in Racine, WI from 1985 until I moved to Indiana in 1997. My mom Lesley moved from WI to Mississippi in 97 or 98 with all of my brothers and sisters. Greg, Stephanie, Rachel, Cameron and Kyle and lived with a roommate in Fulton, MS. Greg and Stephanie are mentally challenged and are on disability. Rachel, Cameron and Kyle were all in school in Fulton and were doing very well. Something happened around the year 1999 into 2000 and my mom, Rachel, Cameron and Kyle went missing They were last seen in April of 2000. Greg and Stephanie are still living at the last known address to this day. There have been several attempts to contact them to make sure they are ok. There have been no return phone calls after leaving detailed messages on machine. I have no idea if they are ok or how they are even doing. The roommate that has them tells them I am an alcoholic and drug user and that I need help to get clean. I was also told never to contact them. What he does not realize is that I am a hard worker, always have been since I was able to work. I do not do drugs, and I may drink 1-2 times a year. I feel he has made Greg and Stephanie afraid of everyone, including family, by lies and deception. There have been several checks on them via child services. The only thing I get is that they are ok. Not 1 investigation has taken place even though a missing persons report was to be filed by the Fulton County Sheriffs department in 2000-2001. Recently we had found out that the missing persons was never even filed by local law enforcement. This is the reason it has never been heard about in the Fulton area. We will not stop until we get answers of my families whereabouts, and to get Greg and Stephanie somewhere safer than where they are at. There is red tape I must go through to achieve this, but I am up to the challenge. Also if anyone knows anything please let us know. Also please keep sharing! As soon as updates come in we will add them to site. Thank you everyone for your support.

3 children and their mom moved from Racine to Mississippi 22 years ago. Their dad hasn't seen them since

"After months of excuses, the property owner told Jeff that Leslie did not like Mississippi, packed up three of her kids and left with a truck driver. According to Jeff, the property owner said Leslie left her two older kids with him.

Jeff said he never believed Leslie just left with the three younger kids, leaving the two oldest behind."

The family never believed that Leslie abducted three children and abandoned two children. I find it odd that only the two older disabled children were left behind. These two should have/had SS disability income of their own.

So is the thinking that the room mate murdered the mother and three kids? The only motive I can see is the disability benefit/allowance from the two left behind.

Well, sort of. If I recall the car was found on the roommate's property hidden back way off the main part where anyone would see it. I have seen a photo of the car where it was found on the fb page. I only say this to clarify because I think of an abandoned car being found along a roadside or in a parking lot somewhere. I tend to think of the car as being found "hidden" , not abandoned. The roomate's story about her leaving or leaving with a trucker is hampered by the fact that car has been on HIS property all these years.
bbm
Yeah... extremely suspicious.

How tragic that Greg and Stephanie still live with said roommate! OMG! I hope they're okay?? This is just horrific.

I wish LE would decide to search the property with ground penetrating radar to look for the bomb shelter, dig it up, and open it.
Unfortunately, LE has never seen fit to even open a case on this family so I am highly doubtful they will go to these lengths. We need someone else to come in and take over.

This cases pisses me off to no end! This is a family of four, to include three minor children, that is missing. How is it possible that not one agency is taking this seriously?!

Bumping for Lesley, Kyle, Cameron and Rachel. It will never not shock me that a mother and her three children can go missing in her two disabled children are left behind with a non-relative/non-gaurdian collecting disability benefits, and not one LE agency is actively addressing this. It's maddening.

There is a new post on the Missing Anderson Family page.

Someone sent them a copy of the grammar school annual with pictures of the children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back