GUILTY Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly surprised to hear Chris Dawson is separated from his 3rd wife, Sue.

In his interview straight after the verdict was handed down, Greg Walsh paused momentarily when he went to explain that Chris had asked him to phone Sue. He paused because he didn't know which word to insert ahead of Sue. He settled on 'wife' but it was awkward and said without conviction.

Who could blame a wife for leaving Dawson? By 2020, regardless of how many times he had moved house in an attempt to bury the past, his past had caught up with him, very publicly and it wasn't pretty.

The picture of Paul Dawson (and Marilyn) mentioned in the podcast. Cost the photojournalist a $350 fine for illegal parking his bike to get the photo.

Actually a non subscriber picture. At least at this point in time.
Paul Dawson looks totally defeated in that picture.

Perhaps he should have been feeling very relieved? Depending of course on how much he might have known, how much of a part he may have played a part in things and how much he may have obstructed justice. Perhaps the same could be said for Marilyn?

Spare a thought for Sue Dawson's twin children - now adults - who adopted the Dawson surname.

Wonder how long it will take them to change it? Damn sure I would have already done it, if it was me.
Daughter married and goes by married name.Son has reverted back to his birth name. 2 more hidden victims of Chris Dawson.

Well worth listening to too.

I get the impression episodes of 'The Teacher's Trial' will continue to be available without subscription.

Did hear Hedley say in the above episode that 'The Teacher's Pet' has been 'digitally remastered' and the re-worked episodes will include content that they had previously decide not to include. I believe they will require subscription for access.

Well worth listening to too.

I get the impression episodes of 'The Teacher's Trial' will continue to be available without subscription.

Did hear Hedley say in the above episode that 'The Teacher's Pet' has been 'digitally remastered' and the re-worked episodes will include content that they had previously decide not to include. I believe they will require subscription for access.

I'm able to listen to the Teacher's Pet on apple podcasts for free. But, I don't know if this is the updated version, or the original version. I'm in Canada.

I'm able to listen to the Teacher's Pet on apple podcasts for free. But, I don't know if this is the updated version, or the original version. I'm in Canada.

I’m in Australia and The teachers pet podcast is still saying ‘temporary unavailable’ on my Apple podcasts and no option to subscribe.

IMO JMO MOO

I’m in Australia and The teachers pet podcast is still saying ‘temporary unavailable’ on my Apple podcasts and no option to subscribe.

IMO JMO MOO
I get my podcasts from a different source and whereas I used to be able to access Teacher's Pet episodes, if I click on them now it says "Error Opening File."

I burned all the original episodes some time ago and probably still have all, or at least them, on CDs somewhere.

I get my podcasts from a different source and whereas I used to be able to access Teacher's Pet episodes, if I click on them now it says "Error Opening File."

I burned all the original episodes some time ago and probably still have all, or at least them, on CDs somewhere.
I just found this article about the podcast and as we need to subscribe to listen to it, it can only be listened to via the newspaper apps/ websites.
(This is my first time linking an article so I hope it works)

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/po...t/news-story/84a5923fee8e9013b9b0f05197cf9416

IMO JMO MOO

That would make sense. But if that is the case, I wish Hedley & Co had been more upfront about it.
Oh yes I agree. It was hard to find a clear statement. I subscribed to The Australian () just for the articles on this case so am lucky to be able to listen to it before I cancel. Although they are drop them slowly. Their argument is they are upping the audio quality but *shrugs*.

Oh yes I agree. It was hard to find a clear statement. I subscribed to The Australian () just for the articles on this case so am lucky to be able to listen to it before I cancel. Although they are drop them slowly. Their argument is they are upping the audio quality but *shrugs*.
Yep, I signed up for the "special" of $14.99 for a month, thinking I could just cancel when I had listened to them, but I reckon they will string it out for at least 3 months the rate they are dropping the episodes.

Included in the link JustInterested77 posted above it says :

"Those returning to listen again might notice some changes; because Chris Dawson has been charged with having carnal knowledge of babysitter JC, the original has required some edits to remove legally sensitive material."

The transparency on that point is commendable and the positive that can be taken out of it is, it would seem the Crown is going to press ahead with the carnal knowledge case against Chris Dawson - as they should.

Paul and Marilyn were on holidays at Lake Munmorah on the Central Coast which coincidentally is on the way to South West Rocks. It takes just under 90 minutes now to get there.

It was part of the prosecutions case that Chris Dawson murdered Lyn either alone or with assistance.

Just a guess that is why there is this thinking. Plenty of bushland there.
Years ago Chris and Paul Dawson the separated for a day, this was on a news program and both said they hated it and would never ever be separated for a single day again, that's why they're always close to each other, some say Christmas Paul and Marilyn went on holidays to Lake Munmorah on the Central Coast New South Wales ? If Chris is involved then you can count Paul in as well Plus, Paul Dawson and Marilyn Dawson's police statements about going away are conflicting
Why? One of them said they borrowed a caravan ,the other one's said it was a campervan?..... one has a motor the other one needs a car to tow it. Columbo knows Truth and so dose Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74