OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this sound right based on information in opening yesterday? Jake admits to shooting Frankie, Hannah Hazel, Dana, Hannah May, Chris Jr. He said Billy shot Kenneth, Chris Sr, and Gary?
yes, also to add JW shot Chris Sr. with George's gun (sks .30 caliber rifle) through the trailer door, hit him in arm, broke a bone, but was not a kill shot.

Does this sound right based on information in opening yesterday? Jake admits to shooting Frankie, Hannah Hazel, Dana, Hannah May, Chris Jr. He said Billy shot Kenneth, Chris Sr, and Gary?

I don't think that information was fully revealed yesterday. They did say that Billy shot Kenneth Rhoden, Chris Sr and Gary Rhoden and that Jake took the gun away from George 4 to shoot through the door at Chris.

Billy went inside Chris's trailer with him. He made some fake thing about asking Chris to ping his cell phone because he lost it. Jake then took the gun away from GW4 outside and shot Chris through the door. Billy then shot Chris several times, killing him and shot Gary, killing him. IIRC, at Chri's Billy used the Ruger.

ETA: Jake's shot through the door from outside wounded Chris. It shattered his arm and embedded wood splinters in his arm, face, etc.

Just so everyone knows, court is in session. Whoever is testifying now has opted out of being filmed. ETA-I think the judge just said that the jury wasn't in the court yet, so I'm confused. Maybe just discussing the witness before hand? Judge is on now. Will see pictures of crime today. Media is not to publish them.

Are reporters allowed to tweet?
Judge has ruled no phones or laptops in court, he has also ruled that people cannot leave courtroom whilst it is in session, so reporters will have to wait for breaks to update us on testimony we do not get to see, they can report what was testified too so I hope we have good note takers

Interesting info from yesterday:

Billy really was the "mastermind" as AC had claimed. It wasn't his idea alone to do the killing, but it sounds like he was the one who laid out the plan, told others what to do, equipment to get, etc.

With news of the weapons in concrete 5 gal buckets attached to the "duck box" on the pond, it makes you wonder how much the elder Wagners knew about the murders. The duck box was a gift to grandpappy Wagner.

replaying state opening on my live stream? Anyone else have live court?

yes. its live but Bobby Jo Manley has opted out of both video and audio recording

Watch Live: Pike County Massacre Trial - OH v. George Wagner IV Day Two

Just do not pay attention to the chatroom though. Disrespectful people on there crying about how they cant hear and see and how this is not right....blah blah blah and some in the chat there putting a rumor out there that both Jake and Angela Wagner have also opted out for both audio/video through their attorneys. heck, some of them are mad that they cannot see the death photos etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021