Identified! TN - Cheatham Co, WhtFem 14-20, 566UFTN, poss hitchhiker, cross bite, poor dental care, Oct'81 - Linda Sue Karnes

Missing Person Exclusions
Alison Marie Mims
Carla Corley
Carol Donn
Charlotte June Kinsey
Cindia Leann Pallett
Dean Marie Peters
Debra Jean Cole
Ellen Linda Akers
Ilene K Rubin
Jeanne Geneva Overstreet
Jennifer Wyant
Katheryn Quackenbush
Kimberly King
Laurie Sibrell
Lorrine M Weil
Marcia Remick
Marry A Galloway
Mary Opitz
Michele Reidenbach
Sandra Kay Butler
Teresa McDonald
Tina Sharp

@MadMcGoo thank hun! That's not a very long list when we look at comparable other teens of this age of the same era who have a lot more on their r/o lists. Makes me feel like there are plenty of options out there that haven't been considered yet.

Last edited:
melinda_karen_creech_1.jpg

Melinda Karen Creech?

From the midwest, she may have hitchhiked around for a year before catching a bad ride. I think the facial reconstruction from MCMEC and the reconstruction from the University of South Florida both resemble her. She's never been compared. She was compared to Warren Country Jane Doe though.
Melinda Karen Creech – The Charley Project
(Edited to add pictures)

@Dorothy Jane was this match ever submitted? I agree she fits with the timeline, could really have run anywhere and lived in the Midwest at least for a while (we don't know about any earlier periods in Florida).

Hunters found the partial remains of a young white female, approximately 14 to 17-years-old while out hunting. She had straight brown hair. Her manner of death was ruled a homicide. The chemical isotope testing indicates she may not have been born, nor lived a significant amount of time in Tennessee prior to death. More likely she was born in Southern Florida or Central Texas and then resided in the Midwestern U.S. for several years prior to death.

@Dorothy Jane was this match ever submitted? I agree she fits with the timeline, could really have run anywhere and lived in the Midwest at least for a while (we don't know about any earlier periods in Florida).

I did not submit it. I get shy with submitting (something I need to get over). I do still think she's a really good match.

melinda_karen_creech_2.jpg

melinda_karen_creech_6.jpg

melinda_karen_creech_3.jpg

melinda_karen_creech_1.jpg

Melinda Karen Creech?

From the midwest, she may have hitchhiked around for a year before catching a bad ride. I think the facial reconstruction from MCMEC and the reconstruction from the University of South Florida both resemble her. She's never been compared. She was compared to Warren Country Jane Doe though.

Melinda Karen Creech – The Charley Project

(Edited to add pictures)
I think Melinda Karen Creech is a very good match for Cheatham County Jane Doe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back