CA CA - Cecile Moch, 19, Santa Barbara, 7 Aug 1980

Yeah that's my guess too. But, it's information for anybody who's of a mind to go with if they want to.

We've reached the end of what I know and intend to do myself. I'll check out that web link and see if I can pick Cecile out of the crowd. Thanks for that.

Wow that's a cutesy little set of propaganda photos, isn't it. Especially given what we know about the dark heart of Sunburst at the time. And, that inner darkness is still there given that Jacob and his wife, who run Sunburst now, were both in the drug/weapons inner circle of the late '70's Sunburst era. They've managed to white wash themselves really very well.

Wow that's a cutesy little set of propaganda photos, isn't it. Especially given what we know about the dark heart of Sunburst at the time. And, that inner darkness is still there given that Jacob and his wife, who run Sunburst now, were both in the drug/weapons inner circle of the late '70's Sunburst era. They've managed to white wash themselves really very well.

Tbf, I think his wife was still a teenager at the end of the 70s, so probably less involved.

DNA to identify an Unidentified Person doesn’t have to be exclusively from that person. Relatives can submit THEIR OWN DNA to compare. So it wouldn’t be necessary to have held onto a baby tooth or lock of hair for decades.

Yeah, I'm not really understanding that argument, and I hope no one reading this thread with a missing loved one gets misconceptions about DNA from this. Submitting DNA is one of the most important things you can do with a missing loved one.

Familial DNA should be more than helpful to help identify a MP. In old cases like this, it might be the closest you can get since the MP has not been seen or heard from in decades.

Familial DNA has helped in solving cases before. And will in the future.

Only reason familial DNA would not help, was if she was not related to said family. If she was adopted for example. There has been cases where this caused confusion, but they got there in the end.

I submitted her to Henderson County NV and Santa Barbara CA back in December 2016 as a possible match for Henderson Arroyo Grande Jane Doe. Haven't heard anything back yet.

I was just thinking about Arroyo Jane Doe, as she has been identified, but no news yet. I also thought of Cecile, and mentioned it in the AJD thread. Wonder if you were correct? Did you ever hear from anyone?

I was just thinking about Arroyo Jane Doe, as she has been identified, but no news yet. I also thought of Cecile, and mentioned it in the AJD thread. Wonder if you were correct? Did you ever hear from anyone?

I called both LE Agencies. I got a call back from Henderson Co. NV LE. The Investigator seemed most interested in the info I gave him. But, I never heard anything after then.

I called both LE Agencies. I got a call back from Henderson Co. NV LE. The Investigator seemed most interested in the info I gave him. But, I never heard anything after then.

I think Cecile resembles AJD more than the others suggested, but that is only my opinion and based on the photos of both. I wonder if her friend @hermosasurfer is still checking in? It seems as though there is a real delay in releasing more information about the identity and that case.

Not adding anything helpful but just to record that Cecile is neither of 2 unidentifieds put forward here and elsewhere. Arroyo Jane Doe was identified as Tammy Terrell in December 2021 and Dawn Olanick was identified as Princess Doe in July this year.

• moch_cecile.jpg
  • cecile_frances_moch_2.jpg
  • moch_cecile3.jpg
  • moch_cecile4.jpg
Moch, circa 1980

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads