Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading about homicidal drowning cases, because I’m intrigued now.

This news article from 2014 describes an accident which led to arrests of the adults who provided alcohol to underage kids. I wonder if we’ll see anything like this in KR’s case. I think someone mentioned it before, but you can trace beer and alcoholic beverages by codes.
What is your definition of homicidal drowning? Selling or giving drinks to someone who commits a crime or gets in an accident is not homicide.

I'm going to disagree there is a potential to get sued by the victim's family. So a company might not want to go down that route of lying when it can't be backed up.
The company hasn't made any public statement that I'm aware of. A true one or a lying one. They haven't commented at all. As it should be. jmo

ETA: And if this tow truck driver was my employee he would no longer have a job. jmo

I'm going to disagree there is a potential to get sued by the victim's family. So a company might not want to go down that route of lying when it can't be backed up.
One would assume given the statements that a warrant would have been issued and executed. LE isn't "asking" at this point so I still don't know what you're talking about.

Also, a HUGE difference in regards to a civil suit brought on by whoever vs. and active investigation by LE.

Tow truck driver is simply that as this point. No different than a cashier taking your order at McDonalds. If they watch a fight break out, McDonalds isn't sending video clips to said cashier. I'm truly lost

My opinion is that the "company" has zero choice here.

One would assume given the statements that a warrant would have been issued and executed. LE isn't "asking" at this point so I still don't know what you're talking about.

Also, a HUGE difference in regards to a civil suit brought on by whoever vs. and active investigation by LE.

Tow truck driver is simply that as this point. No different than a cashier taking your order at McDonalds. If they watch a fight break out, McDonalds isn't sending video clips to said cashier. I'm truly lost

I agree the company has no choice. A civil suit is obviously different than an investigation by LE, but that doesnt mean that the company shouldn'tgive what they know to LE. I didn't say the company would give what they have to Nick their employee. Nick their employee was an eyewitness and and told his company who handed whatever they may have to LE. Nick gave his statement to LE. A warrant for what/why/who IDK. There could be so many factors. I won't dispute what the RA company and Nick their employee state.

Last edited:
The company hasn't made any public statement that I'm aware of. A true one or a lying one. They haven't commented at all. As it should be. jmo

ETA: And if this tow truck driver was my employee he would no longer have a job. jmo

BBM- Odds are, this is the case. It's not his job to speak to this. Whether he's employed by a small company or a multi-billion dollar company, none should not allow what he's done on his own

I'm still vague about how RA witness information was relayed to LE. The AWP video does not go into it, so I'm uncertain whether the RA employee contacted LE directly or if he brought his concerns to the RA company he worked for.

If RA witness contacted LE directly with a tip, LE likely would have contacted the RA company and asked them (with or without a warrant) to review their data from Fri, Sat and Sun to see if they received a call for assistance for the CRV in question. If not, that would have been the end of it as far as LE is concerned.

If RA witness voiced his concerns to his boss/company the same thing would have happened. The company would have reviewed their records. If they found a match they would have contacted LE. If not, that would have been the end of it because there was nothing to report.

RA apparently accosted AWP in the Best Buy parking lot because he felt like his concerns were not properly addressed. This is a mistake made by many tipsters. They think LE is going to get back to them and report what was done/found. They don't. Even if there is activity behind the scenes going on, LE does not report back to the tipster to "keep them in the loop." It just doesn't work that way. IMO

ok wait a minute...what victims family% Why are we so sure that a body was in the car of someone who may or may not be Kiely that Nick RA saw.

Lets say it WAS Kiely the morning after she went missing with a guy who who looked like Jagger. That is what made LE think abduction or possibly even runaway. When did she drown then%

Lets say it WAS KR, or even someone who looked like her, the day before the party. Nick calls in the tip to LE, they say wrong day. So he also calls in a tip to awp and arranges to meet them in parking lot. This situation did not happen in a vacuum, and what is it they say about coincidences% there are actual ones and then ones that just seem like coincidences.

In my RA scenario, its all about SM fame. Did anyone know who Nick RA was, now hes a minor cause celebre getting his 15 minutes of viral fame and IMO money cannot be far away.
Are we to believe he is giving free interviews, not me. IMHO Is he a bad person if he does do that, not really. As long as he doesnt open his own business called Nick RA Investigative Towing.

Why would the person not have a job if it was your company?
Not the OP but it's not his job to comment on. It's a liability and simply not his job. Small, large and giant companies have plenty of people that handle this stuff daily and I assure you, none of them would be happy with his actions. It's simply not how you operate.

RA Nick purportedly made a service call to Boca and later upon hearing about Kiely's disappearance, claims he contacted LE and then approached AWP regarding his claims. He very well may believe he had pertinent information. Where it went from there would be between LE and the actual company he contracted with as they are the record keepers. There's no way to confirm or refute his claims with any certainty at this time. LE may or may not address the situation when they disclose findings. AWP would have no way of getting Nick's claim because they are not LE and the company wouldn't disclose information to them, or at least they shouldn't.

I never found Jagger even remotely suspicious. He's just a kid who acts like a kid. In fact, as far as kids go, he seems like a pretty nice one judging by his comments, concern for Kiely, friendship with Kiely post break-up or whatever occurred, and his SM which shows his true love to be fishing. It doesn't get much more wholesome than that, especially in today's world. Not sure why people have any lingering doubts about him. I'm definitely bothered by any descriptions of possibly suspicious individuals matching him. That could have been a coincidence but mighty weird.

I continue to believe this was a tragic accident. It's possible LE is looking into who provided booze etc, but that might be difficult to pinpoint if several people brought booze. Unless an adult personally pulled Kiely aside and handed her booze I don't know if anybody could be held responsible. There may be several people who get charged with contributing to the delinquency along other relevant charges but I don't see it going beyond that. I could be wrong. Waiting patiently for findings. Hoping her loved ones are able to eat, sleep and carry on because this was a enormous loss that could take the life out a parent.

How do we know they don't. They aren't going to work pon someone's car if the person cannot prove its their vehicle, that's how it works where I live. Whoever the female was with the car would probably have to show ID to prove its her car. Which I'm sure Kiely had when she left that day before the party so she had it with her if she needed it.
um, thats what I meant, they do have the names of whomever that particular service call was and LE has undoubtedly required them to give it up. So Nick RA knows, LE knows, Nick RAs company knows, who they are. The million dollar question is, does awp% I am guessing that they do not have any idea unless Nick blabbed. But they do know its not Kiely, and its not Jagger.

Not the OP but it's not his job to comment on. It's a liability and simply not his job. Small, large and giant companies have plenty of people that handle this stuff daily and I assure you, none of them would be happy with his actions. It's simply not how you operate.
Agreed. I come to the table with huge bias though - 22 years of active duty military service. I would have been crucified if I discussed with the press or social media the business of the air force, the activities that happened on an air force base, or events that happened during the course of my air force duties. ESPECIALLY if it involved a missing person/possible murder investigation. My career would have been over. Full stop.

I know civilian companies may not be *that* radical and don't expect their employees to have that level of discipline, but even in a civilian company this kind of thing wouldn't be tolerated with a smile. For now, the actual name of the RA company is not out there and we haven't heard from Nick since. I suspect the company may have had a word with him about his social media activities. IMO

yes! Le will say a witness said this, or even a witness came forward when really they went over to their house and asked for a statement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419