ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?? Rhetorical question. I just wish the article had covered why it was dropped.

And why does she seem to get away with so much?

Ugh.
It is a curiosity. We could guess a deal so that she would testify agaisnt LVD and CD. But that would mean, in my opinion, that they really don't have enough evidence without her. We could guess that Brandon dropped charges if he could because of any pain it would bring his chrildren. We could guess that the charges were not going to stick.

ETA- Will be interesting. JP stated he wanted an earlier date as his client is sitting in jail. Yet JB denies LV constitutional rights and goes with a later date. JL states that it signifies JP wanting to move the date. Move the date sooner or later??? Good thing the public won't be allowed to know anything.

NEW FILINGS: Chad Daybell’s attorney has motioned to sever once again. He also motioned to continue. Remember, Daybell and Lori Vallow’s cases are currently joined for a January 2023 trial. A motion to continue would signify Daybell trying to move the date.

Last edited:
I am waiting for LVD to throw CD under the bus. Her "crazy" episode makes it more likely to me. I would be very interested to see how their relationship is going now...if they can communicate at all.

I can see her trying to manipulate this situation into her being a victim of AC and CD. They used and abused her faith. She will probably claim some sort of dependent personality disorder, completely under the control of AC and CD. Although, her narcissism would conflict with this defense. It will be interesting to see what the defense will be here.

Good breakdown by Nate. My opinion is that as of this moment, the best chess players are JP & JA.

Wouldn't surprise me if RW agrees and tells JB that LV can just wait a little longer, you know like another year. (Kidding...kind of) JB is letting the inmates run the asylum. Again, all in my opinion.

Last edited:
"The death of Mr. Cox" - looks like CD is going to throw LV under the bus just like you all predicted! And didn't Prior previously want the trial earlier than RW proposed?
The problem, as I see it, on separate trials, they both blame the other, and there goes the conspiracy.

One thing we have not been given, is the COD for Tammy, Tylee, and JJ. CD may be able to get off from Tylee and JJ (which I doubt, as the children were found buried on his property-- the stupidest criminal move made in history of crime).

If there is evidence that Tammy Daybell was killed, CD can't get out of that.

The problem, as I see it, on separate trials, they both blame the other, and there goes the conspiracy.

One thing we have not been given, is the COD for Tammy, Tylee, and JJ. CD may be able to get off from Tylee and JJ (which I doubt, as the children were found buried on his property-- the stupidest criminal move made in history of crime).

If there is evidence that Tammy Daybell was killed, CD can't get out of that.

I can see this happening. LV may claim CD took advantage of her deep belief to isolate her, brainwash her, and ultimately, kill her kids so he could have her all to himself. She may claim she really believed she was protecting her kids from zombie-takeovers by killing their bodies. But, she'll say she was hesitant and CD, as a prophet, convinced her of the importance.

CD may claim he literally knew nothing about the children. He could say Alex must have done it all, and that CD thought the kids were being hidden away for their protection. He could also claim Alex visited him not long before TD died--and try to push her death off on him somehow, maybe poisoning.

CD will have a hard time denying his system of light and dark and zombies, however, because others were told of it.

They're both evil.

I found this from the article (Chad Daybell asks for trial to be postponed and wants it separate from Lori Vallow Daybell - East Idaho News) interesting. My emphasis.

Prior said he plans to introduce “prior bad acts of both Ms. Vallow and Alex Cox (Lori Daybell’s deceased brother), as well as evidence regarding their relationship and the death of Mr. Cox.”.

Interesting that Prior refers to her as Vallow, not Daybell.

Also, autocorrect keeps changing Daybell to Daybed.

in the article:

Prior asked Boyce to hear his motion to sever on Oct. 13 in Fremont County. He requested a hearing in January to set a new trial date.

I found this from the article (Chad Daybell asks for trial to be postponed and wants it separate from Lori Vallow Daybell - East Idaho News) interesting. My emphasis.

Prior said he plans to introduce “prior bad acts of both Ms. Vallow and Alex Cox (Lori Daybell’s deceased brother), as well as evidence regarding their relationship and the death of Mr. Cox.”.

Interesting that Prior refers to her as Vallow, not Daybell.

Also, autocorrect keeps changing Daybell to Daybed.

JP has been referring to her as Vallow as long as I can remember.

I think many figured this would be the direction JP/CD would go. That's a pretty powerful statement though.

Seems this would create a ton of additional issues. Say they do sever it. Wouldn't that eliminate much of the foundation of JB ruling to deny a speedy trial to LV? It's not as though you can now move her case up. I'm assuming the timing of this motion is not a coincidence

Last edited:
I really hope they keep both trials together. I've always found it a waste of time/money to have separate trials for criminals that are essentially being tried for the same crimes. I.e., it seems obvious that the deaths of both of their respective spouses & the two innocent children are crimes that they planned/orchestrated together.

I don't see how CD can get out of at least being complicit for the deaths of the two children - since the remains were found on his property. Going along with this, he tried to flee the scene (and was stopped) when his property was being searched - so it's evident that he knew/suspected they were going to find something.

Women like LVD will lie straight up, their lives are about manipulation and lying. They have done it since childhood, so their lies are as natural as breathing. Even when caught in the lies, they just keep the manipulation going. I have no doubt that the trial will be all about "poor LVD". She is the victim here...of course. Shades of Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias.

Yes, I've had the misfortune to run into people like this as well. People like this make me sick.

I am interested in the COD of Tammie Daybell. Did the coroner find something? Especially after full embalming and burial?

Probably the easiest way to kill someone in bed is with a pillow on their face? Suffocating and Smothering – Explore Forensics

This leaves some signs, including bloodshot eyes. But CD explained that TD fell out of bed, which could justify the signs of smothering.

I bet he wore gloves, and a long sleeve shirt, no evidence of defensive wounds.

That is so scary,

I can see this happening. LV may claim CD took advantage of her deep belief to isolate her, brainwash her, and ultimately, kill her kids so he could have her all to himself. She may claim she really believed she was protecting her kids from zombie-takeovers by killing their bodies. But, she'll say she was hesitant and CD, as a prophet, convinced her of the importance.

CD may claim he literally knew nothing about the children. He could say Alex must have done it all, and that CD thought the kids were being hidden away for their protection. He could also claim Alex visited him not long before TD died--and try to push her death off on him somehow, maybe poisoning.

CD will have a hard time denying his system of light and dark and zombies, however, because others were told of it.

They're both evil.
Without being deemed a zombie (three separate times), Charles would still be alive. Alex (according to him) believed he killed a zombie. Same goes for the children. If you remove religious justification for murder, provided by Chad, everybody lives.

I am interested in the COD of Tammie Daybell. Did the coroner find something? Especially after full embalming and burial?

Probably the easiest way to kill someone in bed is with a pillow on their face? Suffocating and Smothering – Explore Forensics

This leaves some signs, including bloodshot eyes. But CD explained that TD fell out of bed, which could justify the signs of smothering.

I bet he wore gloves, and a long sleeve shirt, no evidence of defensive wounds.

That is so scary,
Chad and Tammy's children were told that Tammy died of asphyxiation. The children want to believe that it could have happened naturally or accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni