OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Websleuth members found her Facebook page soon after the murders. They were linking to a lot of her posts and comments that were so sad. It was obvious in the weeks before the murders that she was very sad and troubled by something going on in her life. Poor girl.

Listening to defense questioning Agent Scheiderer, implying that BCI might be wrong and that Leonard Manley might have been the one whose shoeprint was at the crime scenes. Really awful. What an insult to the family of the victims.
i know they have no real defense but to imply Leonard Manley killed this whole family is beyond despicable.

Jmo if this is the time line it doesn’t add up for me. 772 to left fork isn’t 29 min. Jmo

I checked it last night on Google Maps. The distance from Dana's to Left Fork Rd is about 8.2 miles, estimated time was about 13 minutes. JMO, that's probably a guess for Google Maps. In reality, it probably does take about 20 minutes, especially at night, with all the curves, etc.

ETA: Watching those spooky security cam videos last night of the Wagners driving back and forth on Hwy 722 and Union Hill Rd and Left Fork Rd was eerie and frightening. So much evil creeping around that night. Its enough to give you nightmares.

i know they have no real defense but to imply Leonard Manley killed this whole family is beyond despicable.

and what is very disgusting about that is this - he is not around to keep his name clean. i think that is why the defense went that route. knowing he was dead and could not respond to this nonsense

Agree. It was fairly early on for me and it was cinched by the interview JW did when he promoted his online fundraiser and said he picked up his daughter that day and reckoned he had missed it by hours. Angela later corrected his statement and said that he had picked up his daughter the day before.
For me it was when Dewine said they moved to Alaska. That was all I needed to hear. Grown children with their own families don’t move en masse with their parents (or vice versa) clear across the country. Really stupid move, literally and figuratively.

I checked it last night on Google Maps. The distance from Dana's to Left Fork Rd is about 8.2 miles, estimated time was about 13 minutes. JMO, that's probably a guess for Google Maps. In reality, it probably does take about 20 minutes, especially at night, with all the curves, etc.

ETA: Watching those spooky security cam videos last night of the Wagners driving back and forth on Hwy 722 and Union Hill Rd and Left Fork Rd was eerie and frightening. So much evil creeping around that night. Its enough to give you nightmares.
You would think with all the modern technology they could change the lighting to daylight with computers and get a better image of the vehicles . I guess it can’t be done. But that is JMO

I saw a still photo of their truck where you could see the headlights. Is there actual footage that actually shows their trucks driving down the road?

If so can you or anyone else link me. How weird to see something like this.

I was sure they would be caught somewhere on video. Sounds like they were caught on a few different videos.

I saw a still photo of their truck where you could see the headlights. Is there actual footage that actually shows their trucks driving down the road?

I was sure they would be caught somewhere on video. Sounds like they were caught on a few different videos.
Here is Law and Crime's testimony coverage from yesterday. It would be 6 hrs. 30 minutes and after that in the video to get to the videos fo the vehicles (trucks).

Last edited:

If you have Twitter Angenette Levy has the videos on her feed.

Angenette Levy (@Angenette5) · Twitter​

https://twitter.com/Angenette5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads