OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cartel would not have gone to all 4 places IMO; in fact when the custody problems came out it was almost directly pointing at the Wagners and nobody else.

For me early... I felt I knew when I found out about JW picking up his child before it happened. Just knew he was involved and knew he would not have done it alone.

When did y'all start to home in on the Wagners?

I remember having discussions about the possibility of the Wagner's buying shoes that the Manley's wore. I discarded it, but there it is, LM's shoe that Angela actually says is the type of shoe she bought from Walmart for her "boys" to wear to commit murder. So did she try to frame the Manley's? Why deliberately buy shoes LM wore? The Wagner's would have to research what he wore.
I remember those discussions also. That is just one of the numerous, numerous creepy things about this case. If she did buy those shoes to frame the manleys, her pre-murder stalking, planning is just on the bizarre level. Did she feign a chance encounter with him just to see what type of shoes he wore? creepy?

There are photos of Hannah in the hospital right after the baby was born and SW was sitting on her hospital bed holding KR. There is a hand in the photo that is helping SW hold the baby. I cannot remember if we determined it was Jake's hand because of the wedding ring tattoo or not. Anyone else on here remember? @Betty P , @Dudly , @rsd1200, @Ann99 or any others?
It's been a long time, but, I am almost positive that JW took S there that morning. They'd done their usual swap. He was to return S the Friday that the bodies were found.

, but as a juror I would be anxiously waiting to hear Georges name. George did this or George did that. I feel the state could benefit by using his name more often in an effort to grab the jury’s attention. Even if they could use a phrase during the trial such as “George Wagner and his family did XYZ” rather than “The Wagners”.

BBM

That is where I am at. I have watched the testimony, viewed the evidence. But I have not seen one thing that puts George on the scene of the murders. I knew the shoes would be iffy, especially when it was said they were bought from Walmart for 15.00. Thousands of people buy cheap shoes from Walmart, myself included. In order for the shoes to be relevant the prosecution has to put them on George's feet. For me they didn't even prove George ever saw those shoes. All they have is Angie saying she bought them for him. The only thing Angie can testify to is what happened before the men walked out the door of the W house. She can't even place George in the truck since it has been accepted by the state that she stayed home. The shoes were a huge letdown for me, especially combined with JM's testimony that you had people running around inside the crime scenes contaminating the scenes before LE got there to secure them. Add to this that the prosecution admits these cheap Walmart shoes are not even in the size George wears. It's a non starter for me if I am sitting on that jury.

I had high hopes for the ballistics. Prosecution says 3 guns were used. Billy = Glock .40, Jake =Walther Colt 1911 .22 and George =SKS .30. The problem is the prosecution cannot place that SKS.30 in George's hands at any of the crime scenes. They have not even placed him there. No DNA, no forensic evidence. Nothing but Angie saying he walked out her door with the other two and Jake saying he was there. The defense is going to tear both of them a new one. Keep in mind that George's defense team does not care if they catch Jake or Angie in a lie and the DP is off the table as long as they get their client (George) a not guilty verdict. If it comes back not guilty doesn't matter to them what sentence Jake and Angie gets since they are some other attorneys' problem. Plus they both confessed to the crime. The ballistics are also a non starter for me if I am sitting on George's jury.

I was hoping they would get a good clear picture of George in the vehicle with the other 2. But from what I saw the jury and I would be hard pressed to say what kind of vehicle was captured on those cameras since virtually all you can see is the headlights and the back of the vehicle. If Chris had GPS in his truck it would tell where that truck went that night, to Kenny's, to Dana's, to Frankie's and what time but it is not going to tell who was driving it and unless they have George's DNA or some kind of forensics placing him in the truck, that is also a non starter for me.

The fact that he went with Jake and Angie to buy the truck isn't even evidence for me. I have went with my son, GS's, sister, brother and even friends when they were going to buy a vehicle. So I cannot even consider that as evidence unless George told the cousin they bought it from "Hey we want to buy this truck so we can use it to murder 8 people." Then there would be a witness that George bought the truck for that. And where is the proof he modified it? How can they prove that he did that and not Jake? Even if they could prove he did alter the truck how can they prove he did it to kill 8 people?

They claim he bought stuff to make a silencer, a mask, and some other things. But then they say the silencers were made out of car parts. That's a non starter for me also if I am on that jury because I have bought both an oil filter and a fuel filter at various times in my life for my own and family autos. I am betting there are many on that jury that has too. Probably bought many masks also for various reasons.

As far as digital evidence e.g. wiretapping, they could not have any evidence of George in on the planning since that would have been before the murders. Don't have any during, since all 4 W's cell phones were at home. They may have some of George running his mouth a couple years (Remember folks those bugs were not installed in vehicles until AFTER they returned from AK at the Canadian border.) Jake says they all knew they were in the vehicles. So I am not holding out much hope on that either.

As far as the ex wife's testimony. She is an EX-WIFE who lost custody of her son and is trying to get her son back. How much faith do we put in what she says knowing that? Or that there could be a history of a bitter divorce between them. Keep in mind, even in jail George's made a request that his ex wife get a mental examine before she was given custody of their son. That would weigh on me if I were on the jury. Ex-wives and Ex-husbands are notoriously hostile to each other.

Then you have the other ex-wife EW, or better known as Jakes. Jake admitted George did not like her and pressured him to get a divorce from her. Jake stated he did not want to divorce her. How much of that weighed in what Jake said about George in his proffer? He may be totally P'Oed at his brother for that. EW might be also. I am looking forward to hearing both ex's testify.

Right now I don't even think they have enough to convict Billy. According to the way Jake laid out the events of that night, saying Chris Sr and Gary were ambushed and the others were all asleep in their beds, it's possible one person could have killed all 8. Jake could have killed all 8 after stealing Billy's phone and leaving it and George and Billy home in bed asleep with the kids with Angie backing him up. Jake are the only 2 who have admitted to anything. I think that is only because they had the laptop of Angies with Hannah's FB screenshot on it and the custody documents. That implicated both Angie and Jake. FIVE YEARS passed before they could get Jake to confess. All 4 sat in jail for that entire time. Angie followed suit and cut a deal.

George and Billy have sat in jail almost 6 years and have never moved off their not guilty plea. A friend of mine asked me "well if you did not do something would you plead guilty to it or would you wait as long as it takes to have your day in court to prove your innocence?" It really did make me think about why George would sit in jail 6 years and not plead to something, even if it was accessory after the fact.

For my part I think Billy was very abusive to Angie. In discovery, prior acts, it says Billy stuck a gun to Angie's head. You don't get to that level of domestic violence without there being a lot of slaps, hits, kicks, ect over a number of years. In other words as far as domestic violence goes, it escalates, a man just doesn't stick a gun to his wife's head right off the bat in the first incident. That's not how DV works. So I can see Angie and her SON trying to burn Billy for all those years of abuse.

I am going to be waiting eagerly for the prosecution to present some real evidence against George alone instead of lumping him in with the W4"s and trying to get a jury to convict him with a guilty by association. Right now all the real evidence I have seen has been evidence against Angie (laptop and forgery) and Jake who led them to the weapons and burn pile.

Truthfully all I can see right now is MAYBE obstruction of justice charge. I can't even see an accessory after the fact since Jake admitted he went alone to dispose of the weapons, Jake admitted he burned clothes and shoes used and other evidence. No proof from the prosecution George was anywhere around.

JMO
Wow. Very well thought-out post. I wish I could refute even one of your points, but I can’t. The prosecution needs to bring it - otherwise this could end up being a “he said - he said”. Jmo

I remember having discussions about the possibility of the Wagner's buying shoes that the Manley's wore. I discarded it, but there it is, LM's shoe that Angela actually says is the type of shoe she bought from Walmart for her "boys" to wear to commit murder. So did she try to frame the Manley's? Why deliberately buy shoes LM wore? The Wagner's would have to research what he wore.
Because they are cheap shoes? I think it was said 15.00. There is no telling how many people bought those same style shoes at Walmart in Pike County alone. I don't think Angie bought them because she knew LM had a pair, I think she bought them because they were probably the cheapest shoe she could buy.

Then you have people stomping all over the crime scenes going down halls, looking at the bodies, before LE sealed them off. We know Lenny was one who was in the crime scenes before LE arrived, who else was?

JMO

I don't know if the jury will even consider it since one can't make out the color/make/model of the vehicles.

BBM

And this. Please AC give us some evidence!!!!!!!

JMO
I hope we hear more, but here is my thinking. IF we hear that those are the only vehicles seen that night on that video (seems reasonable that there is very little traffic there it's after 1am and just after 3am.. how much traffic would be on an old country road like that).. it corroborates Jake's story.

Detectives know 100% 8 people died. They checked video along the route that goes from homes 1, 2, and 3, over to home 4 and find video of vehicles and what time. If these are the only times vehicles show up on camera, then it has to be the murderer(s).

So Jake shares that they did xyz, then drove to home 4 in 2 vehicles. Then they have video of 2 vehicles following closely behind heading the direction of the 4th home and then 20 minutes later 2 vehicles heading back. We don't really need to know what kind of vehicle if this is just being used to show Jake is telling the truth. At least 2 people must be involved in order to move 2 trucks.

Because they are cheap shoes? I think it was said 15.00. There is no telling how many people bought those same style shoes at Walmart in Pike County alone. I don't think Angie bought them because she knew LM had a pair, I think she bought them because they were probably the cheapest shoe she could buy.

Then you have people stomping all over the crime scenes going down halls, looking at the bodies, before LE sealed them off. We know Lenny was one who was in the crime scenes before LE arrived, who else was?

JMO
The best part though, the police pulled ALL purchases of these shoes at Walmart's in a 50 mile radius from January to the time of the murder and had video of every person buying them. That is how they had Leonard Manley also buying them.

So far they are showing just how thorough they have been in investigating this crime, even the father/grandfather was questioned and the shoes found to rule him out.

What was also important is the shoes that left the print were new. No tread pattern wear down. When we wear shoes our unique way we walk/our foot hits the ground wears the shoes so when you leave a print it will show that wear down. These prints were left by new shoes. No wear on them, which also supports the idea Angela bought them for this purpose.

These is going to be a lot of evidence like this. Without DNA or a fingerprint, there isn't going to be that oh wow yep there he was he did it because his DNA put him there or a video shows him clearly doing it.

They have to lay out the evidence they did already in order to explain the crimes and what happened. I wouldn't expect any evidence yet of anyone doing this unless there was DNA, which there isn't. That is important too. No DNA of anyone else either. No someone else did it defense based on a random unknown dna hit. Whoever did it was in gloves and made sure not to leave evidence.

We haven't even gotten to the analysis of the guns recovered, what was said in interviews that didn't line up, what was found on the W's phones, what else was discovered in the search warrants, what was uncovered in the recorded conversations. Remember they arrested them before Jake and Angela started talking.

They way they have been presenting this is in order, a very good detailed order and even some witnesses will be called back as they unfold the story in order. They haven't even gotten to the interviews, the tips received, how they homed in on the Wagners, etc.

Also they were arrested in Nov 2018 so not quite 4 years they have been in jail. Jake took a deal in April 2021. We don't know when the prosecution even offered a deal or if he asked for one at some point. There is only a deal if the prosecution is willing to offer one so maybe it wasn't even an option early on.

Also, I can't discredit the testimony of George's ex wife or anyone in this story that has interacted with this family. This is not some big conspiracy against one family. There is good reason she didn't have custody of her son and it's because she left that home fearing for her life. She hid till dark and drove a bike to the store to call for help. She knows how this family operated while her and George were married. She can speak about her personal interactions and experiences. Did they vote on things? There is a pattern here and it is evidence. Jake's wife that is now an ex. Again, she saw first hand how they spoke, if they did family votes, did they control social media for the wives? You might think it's just he said she said, but testimony about personal experiences is evidence.
I understand what you are saying and believe me I was the first one on here to point the finger at the W's. Many posters on here can tell you that or you can go back on the earlier threads. I argued with just about everyone on here over that early on. Even got a couple time outs over it. I was adamant all 4 were involved and 100% guilty. I was also adamant that Chris Sr and Billy were in the drug business together, probably drug trafficking. I even argued Kenny was probably in it too and most certainly Gary was. But from the first I said it was over child custody and even looked up I don't know how many others who had killed entire families over child custody as examples. Most posters on here knows that. For 6 years I have stood by my belief that all 4 W's were the killers. I have not budged off that, until they started presenting evidence.

But since the trial started and I am watching the evidence presented, as time goes on and George's name is not mentioned as having done this or that alone (it's all been the W4 lumped together so far) I just cannot see them getting a conviction.

Each time a witness testifies they can't prove George wore the shoes, they can't find any DNA or forensics linking George to the scenes, ect I am getting more discouraged they will get a conviction on him.

Since we are talking about George's here let me put it the way another George did "My heart is sinking like a setting sun."

JMO

It's been a long time, but, I am almost positive that JW took S there that morning. They'd done their usual swap. He was to return S the Friday that the bodies were found.
That is the way I remember it also. He even stated he went to the hospital right after the baby was born so he could look for a "hammer toe" he said was a W family trait. He told the reporter he was certain he saw that hammer toe on KR.

That was before the paternity test came back ruling him out as the baby's father, of course. After that test came back it was radio silence from Jake. lol
JMO

I understand what you are saying and believe me I was the first one on here to point the finger at the W's. Many posters on here can tell you that or you can go back on the earlier threads. I argued with just about everyone on here over that early on. Even got a couple time outs over it. I was adamant all 4 were involved and 100% guilty. I was also adamant that Chris Sr and Billy were in the drug business together, probably drug trafficking. I even argued Kenny was probably in it too and most certainly Gary was. But from the first I said it was over child custody and even looked up I don't know how many others who had killed entire families over child custody as examples. Most posters on here knows that. For 6 years I have stood by my belief that all 4 W's were the killers. I have not budged off that, until they started presenting evidence.

But since the trial started and I am watching the evidence presented, as time goes on and George's name is not mentioned as having done this or that alone (it's all been the W4 lumped together so far) I just cannot see them getting a conviction.

Each time a witness testifies they can't prove George wore the shoes, they can't find any DNA or forensics linking George to the scenes, ect I am getting more discouraged they will get a conviction on him.

Since we are talking about George's here let me put it the way another George did "My heart is sinking like a setting sun."

JMO
I totally understand you questions. Where is the evidence? I think they are getting to it. That is all. So far they can't say Jake wore them, or Angela, or Billy. Bullet evidence can't say George shot nor can it say Jake did. It just can show where shots were fired from and angles, etc.

This is part of the process. They have to lay the story out. Show the scene how it was, nobody tampered with it, walked in it, how they collected evidence, etc.

That is important and there were 8 victims and 4 homes. That took a lot of time.

No surprises yet for me. We can't say any specific person shot them without prints and DNA, not George or Jake or a random stranger.

We also have no evidence to say they didn't. No DNA or prints pointing to anyone else either.

They can't skip all this to get to the recorded calls from jail, the recorded conversations while they were driving truck, the testimony from those that knew them, the confessions, etc. But this all is painting a picture. It's the factual picture of the evidence they have. When we hear from Jake and Angela and it lines up, that is something.

I think what George did after is going to show he was involved. They would not have charged him if they didn't have something. They charged him BEFORE Jake and Angela confessed. No way they do that if all they have is no DNA, no fingerprints, and videos of trucks they don't even know are the Wagners until Jake says they drove back and forth. I think suddenly the videos of the vehicles made sense.

I wanted to use these video times and piece in what we know Jake said from AC's opening statement.

PikeCountyMassacre_T01_D001_P1 (AC opening statement transcribed)

3122 Union Hill Road (Dana’s house)
4199 Union Hill Road (Chris Sr house)
4077 Union Hill Road (Frakie’s house)
799 Left Fork Road (Kenneth’s house)

Billy met up at Angela's house and he, Jake, and George got dressed and in his modified truck, the boys hidden in the back.

They drive to Chris Sr house at 4199 Union Hill Road. This route does not pass the camera that captured the trucks leaving union hill or returning. They enter Union hill road from the other end so wouldn’t drive past that camera.
  • 10:55 P.M call from Chris Sr to Billy's phone (Jake claims Billy had him call his phone so he could find it and Chris Sr and Gary were shot shortly after this call)
So Chris Sr and Gary are killed around 11pm.

• Jake claims they walked to Frankie's and it was locked. Then they got in Chris Sr truck to drive by Dana's house at 3122 Union Hill Road (Away from the cameras) She wasn't home yet.
  • They then drove down to Kenneth's which would have been back past Chris Sr house and toward the camera so this might be the first time it’s on camera at 1:36am
  • 1:36 A.M.: Vehicle leaves the area of crime scenes on Union Hill Road and turns onto S.R. 772.
  • 2 A.M.: A vehicle is seen driving off S.R. 772 down Union Hill Road toward the crime scenes.
So if this 1:36 was them leaving and returning at 2am, that leaves 24 minutes for them to get to Kenneths and back, which is plenty of time with a little extra.

• 2:29 A.M.: A vehicle is seen driving down Left Fork Road, toward Kenneth Rhoden’s camper.
I think this is possibly an outlier and not related to their movements that night

• 2:41 A.M.: Two vehicles are seen leaving the area of the crime scenes and making a left turn onto S.R. 772
So if we take the 2am camera showing them going to Union hill Rd and this 2:41 showing them leaving Union Hill that gives them 41 minutes to kill Dana, Hannah Mae, Chris Jr, Frankie, and Hanna Gilley. So their deaths would have been between 2 and 2:41am

• 2:51 A.M.: A vehicle is seen driving down Left Fork Road toward Kenneth Rhoden’s camper.
So this 2:51 gives them 10 minutes to drive from the first camera and have George pull off to the little spot to be a lookout, then Jake and Billy in Chris’s truck drive up to Kenneth's

• 3:10 A.M. A vehicle is seen driving away from Kenneth Rhoden’s camper on Left Fork Road.
This leaves 19 minutes for them to kill Kenneth and be leaving past that camera

• 3:19 A.M.: Two vehicles drive down S.R. 772 and turn onto Union Hill Road toward the crime scenes.
9 minutes after Jake and Billy leave Kenneth's and are on camera both trucks are seen on the camera heading toward Union Hill Road. Seems in line with the 10 minutes it took to go from camera near Union Hill to get to camera near Kenneth's.
Hannah Gilly's last text to her sister was at 00:59 AM. One minute before 1:00 AM so her time of death would be after that. LE recovered HG and FR's phones in the crib so that text was likely to be sent by HG.

Dana's last text was to Chris Sr at 3:32 AM. She had been texting him often from a few minutes after 11:00 PM to 3:32 AM. All her texts to him went unanswered. That means her time of death was after 3:32AM. Those texts were likely sent by Dana since jake knew Chris was already dead.

The fact that Chris never answered her probably means his death was before 11:00 PM, the time she got off work.

It is my opinion the reason Chris Sr and Gary were dragged into the bedroom is in case Dana stopped by on her way home from work.

JMO

Where did the SKS come from? Was G4 to hold in case needed but never had to use it? Do they have the actual firearms but are just using dummies for court?
BBM

That SKS came in Jake's proffer. He said George had it but froze so he took it from George and fired it. No cartridges or bullets found from the SKS and the firearms guy was asked specifically if the SKS would have been ejecting spent cartridges to the right while being fired. He said yes.

So another lie of Jake's? I have seen where he led then to guns but no mention of an SKS being found with the other guns.

JMO

Mention of SKS parts being found with the other guns is in state's opening. AC mentions the recovered gun parts (including SKS) around 3:07:45.

SBI Agent White testified about the recovered .30 Cal SKS bullets here-

In the first crime scene, where Chris Sr. and Gary were killed, several bullets collected were .30 caliber 7.62 by 39mm rounds — high-powered ammunition typically associated with a rifle, White said.

Rifling marks from the gun's barrel left four lands and grooves on the bullet, with a right-hand twist. Uniquely, the jacket on the bullet was different than a typical bullet of similar brand and size, said White. The bullets also had a boat-tailed design on their ends, designed to help the bullet to be more aerodynamic, he said.

These bullets were also much heavier than typical 7.62x39 bullets, which White said made him hesitate during his identification of them.

Typically bullets lose weight after they've been fired or damaged, but these .30 caliber bullets weighed more in their damaged form than a typical bullet of the same kind would weigh whole, White said. Eventually, White said he discovered a Tul Ammo brand that was more consistent with the heavier-sized bullets.

Bullet recovered from CR Sr. front porch-

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 4
  • crsrballisticevidencesketch.png
    crsrballisticevidencesketch.png
    405 KB · Views: 4
I hope we hear more, but here is my thinking. IF we hear that those are the only vehicles seen that night on that video (seems reasonable that there is very little traffic there it's after 1am and just after 3am.. how much traffic would be on an old country road like that).. it corroborates Jake's story.

Detectives know 100% 8 people died. They checked video along the route that goes from homes 1, 2, and 3, over to home 4 and find video of vehicles and what time. If these are the only times vehicles show up on camera, then it has to be the murderer(s).

So Jake shares that they did xyz, then drove to home 4 in 2 vehicles. Then they have video of 2 vehicles following closely behind heading the direction of the 4th home and then 20 minutes later 2 vehicles heading back. We don't really need to know what kind of vehicle if this is just being used to show Jake is telling the truth. At least 2 people must be involved in order to move 2 trucks.
BBM
At least 2 people must be involved in order to move 2 trucks.

But not 3. Still not placing George in one of the trucks. This is George's trial, not Jake's or Billy's or Angie's. We have to filter out the noise and concentrate on George alone. Because you can bet the farm that is what the jury is going to do. Just as an aside it could have been Jake and Angie driving those 2 trucks. We have only Jake and Angie's word that is what went down that night. And some very dark blurry photos of a couple of vehicles.

That jury is not going to send a man to prison on guilty by family association. They are going to want proof or he walks.

BTW I have seen this before in the Casey Anthony trial. The prosecution proved CA covered up the fact the child was dead but could not present any proof the mom killed her. CA walked.

Also in the OJ Simpson trial. I thought that was a slam dunk for the prosecution. But they could not place him at the scene nor could they find any evidence he was involved or any witnesses. OJ walked.

JMO

Mention of SKS parts being found with the other guns is in state's opening. AC mentions the recovered gun parts (including SKS) around 3:07:45.

SBI Agent White testified about the recovered .30 Cal SKS bullets here-

In the first crime scene, where Chris Sr. and Gary were killed, several bullets collected were .30 caliber 7.62 by 39mm rounds — high-powered ammunition typically associated with a rifle, White said.

Rifling marks from the gun's barrel left four lands and grooves on the bullet, with a right-hand twist. Uniquely, the jacket on the bullet was different than a typical bullet of similar brand and size, said White. The bullets also had a boat-tailed design on their ends, designed to help the bullet to be more aerodynamic, he said.

These bullets were also much heavier than typical 7.62x39 bullets, which White said made him hesitate during his identification of them.

Typically bullets lose weight after they've been fired or damaged, but these .30 caliber bullets weighed more in their damaged form than a typical bullet of the same kind would weigh whole, White said. Eventually, White said he discovered a Tul Ammo brand that was more consistent with the heavier-sized bullets.

Bullet recovered from CR Sr. front porch-
I knew he talked about the lands and groves of an SKS but I guess I slept through them finding actual SKS 7.62x39 .30 cal bullets at the scene. Thank you. I would have missed this if not for you. So thank you again.

JMO

JMO
Of course George doesn't have to have done it all alone. Of course they are all lumped together. This is a 4 person Conspiracy. All the jury has to believe is George went along, lumped along, with his dad and brother, and was at the murder scenes. This not only shows conspiracy but shows tampering with evidence and aggravated burglary. Just going along puts him at risk for 8 murders.

We haven't even heard the 8,000 recordings of interest. So many things are adding up like dominoes. Totality of evidence cannot be ignored. 2 co-defendants turning State's evidence can't be ignored. George voting for it and not stopping it and doing everything with Jake cannot be ignored.

George's name will come up plenty when the trial gets past this beginning part, the prosecution has to show the Rhoden's were shot, where, and with what weapons and give a time frame.

Last edited:
Simply amazing that a certain person has not been mentioned once so far in this trial, and so far no subpoena for him. It's as if all of his hard work has been forgotten and the dedication to the victims families when he promised them it would be solved...has simply been erased. Sad but true!

Of course George doesn't have to have done it all alone. Of course they are all lumped together. This is a 4 person Conspiracy. All the jury has to believe is George went along, lumped along, with his dad and brother, and was at the murder scenes. This not only shows conspiracy but shows tampering with evidence and aggravated burglary. Just going along puts him at risk for 8 murders.

We haven't even heard the 8,000 recordings of interest. So many things are adding up like dominoes. Totality of evidence cannot be ignored. 2 co-defendants turning State's evidence can't be ignored. George voting for it and not stopping it and doing everything with Jake cannot be ignored.

George's name will come up plenty when the trial gets past this beginning part, the prosecution has to show the Rhoden's were shot, where, and with what weapons and give a time frame.

I hope the Prosecution is allowed to play those tapes.

This is how I feel.

This is a family that operated together on everything. I think they will show this.

This family is known to work together, live together, vote on family decisions.

Both sons signed those custody documents that were fake.

Both bought items used in these crimes.

Jake has confessed and would have zero reason to say George was there if he wasn't. He has said he didn't shoot anyone.

If I was planning a murder spree where multiple adult men might be at each scene, I think 3 men going along makes sense. I think they are slowly showing how this played out and how each person contributed. One can contribute much less and still be just as guilty.

How convenient to say you didn't work with your family on this thing when you did everything before this together and after as well. Went to Alaska, lied to LE, didn't talk in the house or the car because fear of being recorded. People that are innocent don't fear being recorded. Go ahead record whatever because we aren't talking about a murder we didn't do.

I think we will hear more about what was done after that is incriminating. IF they had enough to convict before they fled to Alaska they would have arrested them. They didn't, but they did gather something after that either recordings, evidence of some type that put them over the edge to decide to charge them all. We haven't heard that evidence yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member