GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

Much like Rod Blagojevich - I want to see what color hair she emerges from prison with.
Blago is a good comparison since he too was sent to federal prison. Seems there's only one female BOP in CA so SP could very well end up elsewhere:

The Federal Bureau of Prisons has five low-security female federal prisons. (And about 20 additional contract facilities).
  • FCI Aliceville (Aliceville, AL)
  • FSL Danbury Low (Danbury, CT)
  • FCI Dublin (Dublin, CA)
  • FCI Tallahassee (Tallahassee, FL)
  • FCI Waseca (Waseca, MN)

I believe that she had numerous therapy sessions paid for by "victim funds". She is a real piece of work, to lie like that, for years. I guess she lied during therapy too? Wow.

I find people like this fascinating. She had a family, beautiful home, appeared like a loving spouse. And she created all of this drama, for a roll in the hay with an old BF? Crazy.

I believe that she had numerous therapy sessions paid for by "victim funds". She is a real piece of work, to lie like that, for years. I guess she lied during therapy too? Wow.

I find people like this fascinating. She had a family, beautiful home, appeared like a loving spouse. And she created all of this drama, for a roll in the hay with an old BF? Crazy.
According to police there was no sex with JR. So she created all this drama....for the drama. Even more crazy.

Another diminutive manipulator, Susan Smith, managed to make a life in prison. She had an affair with a prison guard and now she has a pen pal boyfriend whom she plans on marrying if she's granted parole in 2024. Smith desires to make up for lost time in her life and insists she's not a monster, just misunderstood.
OMG - I thought I'd never hear about that terrible (modsnip), Susan Smith, who killed those precious children.
And, she's up for parole review soon? No friggin' way.
I don't care how many pen-pal boyfriends she has, or whatever life she may have in prison.
That's where she should stay forever.

Blago is a good comparison since he too was sent to federal prison. Seems there's only one female BOP in CA so SP could very well end up elsewhere:

The Federal Bureau of Prisons has five low-security female federal prisons. (And about 20 additional contract facilities).
  • FCI Aliceville (Aliceville, AL)
  • FSL Danbury Low (Danbury, CT)
  • FCI Dublin (Dublin, CA)
  • FCI Tallahassee (Tallahassee, FL)
  • FCI Waseca (Waseca, MN)
Any Americans sitting in a Mexican prison where we might work out an exchange?? :)

I have no doubt Sherri will have the prison guards and maybe even the "alpha" inmates wrapped around her little finger soon enough. She's going to be a hand full IMO.

It's interesting that among the physical trauma she put herself through in order to show her "victimhood" - the burns, the branding, the broken nose, etc. - she included cutting her "signature" hair. IMO an odd act, almost as if she saw losing the long hair as some sort of physical torture. Not to us of course, but to herself.

Our personal identities are often determined by what we do, our accomplishments and how we're perceived by those around us. I have to wonder what Sherri identifies with. Physical beauty perhaps? "Supermom?" Loving wife? She had a major fail with two of those and did a pretty mean job obliterating the third.

I guess what I'm really asking is what was the payoff for Sherri? I suspect it's something most of us won't understand. MOO.

The payoff: Could it be, the Princess in the tower? Someone save her! Knowing all those people were looking for Supermom with her signature blonde hair? Then, in steps the fella with his reverse reward. No one claims the $50k, then, within 24 hours of it being bumped to a timed, $100k reward, she is dumped out, alive.

Did she think the rewards might jog someone's memory? Possibly even tempt her ex BFs? She couldn't have known that the reward money, and, its potential to be given to her, and her family, or could she?

At the end of the day, it does seem that her parents may have unintentionally enabled her somewhat along the way. Not to put any of this directly on them, they may not even realize it, and I could very well be wrong. It just seems history repeats itself, only this time, with a twist, millions watching, and a substantial reward.

Just pondering... and re-reading.

She found the key to stay alive': Ransom negotiator praises bravery of kidnapped super mom and reveals she could get some of $100k reward
An anonymous donor, operating outside the family and without police help, had offered a $50,000 ransom to her captor for her safe return.It was withdrawn and turned into a $100,000 reward for information on her whereabouts almost 24 hours before she reappeared.

THE UNTOLD TRUTH OF SHERRI PAPINI
This just pulls together, and recounts, years of deception.

That whole reverse ransom guy Gamble was something else. What was his story? I certainly hope she didn’t get any reward money! It’s interesting in the comments that quite a number called it a hoax back then.

The payoff: Could it be, the Princess in the tower? Someone save her! Knowing all those people were looking for Supermom with her signature blonde hair? Then, in steps the fella with his reverse reward. No one claims the $50k, then, within 24 hours of it being bumped to a timed, $100k reward, she is dumped out, alive.

Did she think the rewards might jog someone's memory? Possibly even tempt her ex BFs? She couldn't have known that the reward money, and, its potential to be given to her, and her family, or could she?

At the end of the day, it does seem that her parents may have unintentionally enabled her somewhat along the way. Not to put any of this directly on them, they may not even realize it, and I could very well be wrong. It just seems history repeats itself, only this time, with a twist, millions watching, and a substantial reward.

Just pondering... and re-reading.

She found the key to stay alive': Ransom negotiator praises bravery of kidnapped super mom and reveals she could get some of $100k reward

THE UNTOLD TRUTH OF SHERRI PAPINI
This just pulls together, and recounts, years of deception.
Wow - that is a disturbing read. She is so troubled.

I would have thought that there wouldn't be a woman in the world who doesn't thoroughly dislike her.
In the real world I agree, but prison is full of women who have done as bad as SP and much worse. I knew a young woman very much like SP, she served 2 years in prison. She was attractive and engaging, on the surface a very charming person.

She had an affair with a female guard (who later quit and they are now together in real life) and several inmates. She was allowed special privileges. It was disgusting that she manipulated everyone around her the entire time.

JMO

Although what she did is quite horrible, the impact was felt most deeply by her husband, and children. Using her ex-bf, as a pawn in her scheme, was cruel. Then there's the $300k restitution. She pulled LEOs onto a case that they simply needn't be working, which took time away from cases they could have been, as well as time away from their home life. However, no one died as a result of her scheme.

Simply guessing, but I'd think she'd serve her time at a Low Security FCI. If she goes to a Minimum, there may be limited, or no, fencing... The other women there, are likely in no position to judge, as they are there for a reason themselves.

I feel she'll adapt, serve her time, be released, find another man, and begin life anew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back