Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

Is Is there an open thread on the Erika Lopez case on WS ? I looked but couldn’t find one.
right someone please make one, maybe in located or crimes in the news... there are a lot of reports of police mishanding cases in ceres i believe... i tried to look it up but only this case is coming up now. something about a missing teen girl and also a man who was found murdered.

right someone please make one, maybe in located or crimes in the news... there are a lot of reports of police mishanding cases in ceres i believe... i tried to look it up but only this case is coming up now. something about a missing teen girl and also a man who was found murdered.
I can try. Never started a thread before tho.

So sometime back we were talking about how Maricela was IMO hounded to that dumpster and I equated what happened with Maricela to Erika Lopez. Well I just a news story that could be similar to what happened to Erika. These two people were reported missing before thier deaths and found dead inside a car like in Erika's case. Its interesting that in these two people's case its being investigated by the homicide team IHIT (unit) of British Columbia, whereas in Erika's instance its a suicide so..........hmm I wonder what really happened in Erika's case as she was stalked and houndes as Maricela was.

So sometime back we were talking about how Maricela was IMO hounded to that dumpster and I equated what happened with Maricela to Erika Lopez. Well I just a news story that could be similar to what happened to Erika. These two people were reported missing before thier deaths and found dead inside a car like in Erika's case. Its interesting that in these two people's case its being investigated by the homicide team IHIT (unit) of British Columbia, whereas in Erika's instance its a suicide so..........hmm I wonder what really happened in Erika's case as she was stalked and houndes as Maricela was.
can u link it?

Is Is there an open thread on the Erika Lopez case on WS ? I looked but couldn’t find one.
Since no one really looks at Maricela's thread anymore except on the odd occasion I found her and Erika's case similar in some aspects so here is a news story with further similarities to Erika's except the jurisdiction LE is looking at as homicide. So sometime back we were talking about how Maricela was IMO hounded to that dumpster and I equated what happened with Maricela to Erika Lopez. Well I just a news story that could be similar to what happened to Erika. These two people were reported missing before thier deaths and found dead inside a car like in Erika's case. Its interesting that in these two people's case its being investigated by the homicide team IHIT (unit) of British Columbia, whereas in Erika's instance its a suicide so..........hmm I wonder what really happened in Erika's case as she was stalked and houndes as Maricela was. Pair found dead inside car in Burnaby, B.C., had been reported missing, homicide team says

can u link it?
The thing is about the two people, yes ok they died of an overdose, I am suspecting that the results of Erika's autopsy will say an overdose as well but the difference being suicide not homicide as in the new case. Since Erika was stalked & hounded I see that it could be similar in a way.

I can try. Never started a thread before tho.
The thing is about the two people, yes ok they died of an overdose, I am suspecting that the results of Erika's autopsy will say an overdose as well but the difference being suicide not homicide as in the new case. Since Erika was stalked & hounded I see that it could be similar in a way. Could you maybe try to make a thread for Erika.

This thread is at page 47 now it will go to 48. Websleuths moderators usually close the threads at page 49 or sooner. Maricela's story is very important IMO because there are so many things involved like how people went out of thier way from Websleuths to help this girl and the things those peple who tried to help find her went through and the emotions that the rest of us felt reading it all. So I hope Maricela's thread is not closed for good, because no one is contributing to her story only the occasional person with somehing to discuss. And unfortunately there have been no developments in her case in years. Anyways here is a news article that shows some horrendous lengths traffickers will go to keep thier victims from getting away. This resonates with me because of what happened to Maricela, IMO her situation was like HA's in the article where as she harrowingly and luckily escaped where as Maricela could not.

This thread is at page 47 now it will go to 48. Websleuths moderators usually close the threads at page 49 or sooner. Maricela's story is very important IMO because there are so many things involved like how people went out of thier way from Websleuths to help this girl and the things those peple who tried to help find her went through and the emotions that the rest of us felt reading it all. So I hope Maricela's thread is not closed for good, because no one is contributing to her story only the occasional person with somehing to discuss. And unfortunately there have been no developments in her case in years. Anyways here is a news article that shows some horrendous lengths traffickers will go to keep thier victims from getting away. This resonates with me because of what happened to Maricela, IMO her situation was like HA's in the article where as she harrowingly and luckily escaped where as Maricela could not.
Such a disturbing article! But thank you for keeping Maricela‘s thread alive, or trying too.

Asphyxiation? Wow! My question is was she hounded into this as she was freaked out for her and her family's life thinking she had no where to turn to? Like Maricela going towards the dumpsters? In Erika's case one would think it would possibly be another method of taking one's own life such as not painful but aspyxiation? I wonder if the family viewed the CCTV footage form the church? I realize if no one else left her car then it was herself that did this. But what drove her to this? I mean she had all going for her. Her family supported her. But the main issue in her mind to do this was it being freaked out by this guy? IMO not surprised if it was that she was so totally freaked out. So very sad. RIP Mrs Lopez.

And just like that we missed another anniversary of her death.
Was there any coverage in media? I can't find anything but I have a slight hope that I maybe missed it.

Also one question: if a woman isn't reported missing, and found dead, identified quickly with the likely cod ruled overdose - is that usually reported in media or not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back