UK UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sep 2007 #2

Just thought I’d check in on Andrew’s case to see if there were any new leads. Heartbreaking reading his family’s media post regarding his recent birthday. They have now been missing him for longer than they had him.

Still holding out hope that the 2 arrests in the case will provide his family with a resolution sooner rather than later.

Today marks 15 years since the sad day Andrew got on that train to London for whatever reason. Heartbreaking amount of time for the family to live through and they are in my thoughts today.
Here’s to hoping 9 months or so on from those arrests that they lead somewhere and the family can get some answers very soon.

Andrew's case remains one of the top cases I hope will be solved.

I'd written awhile ago here that I'd compile links to all MSM articles I could find and repost them, but I ended up stopping part-way through my search. It feels right to wait for the next LE update.

No new info in the link below. It just recognizes that 15 years have passed:

Today marks 15 years since the sad day Andrew got on that train to London for whatever reason. Heartbreaking amount of time for the family to live through and they are in my thoughts today.
Here’s to hoping 9 months or so on from those arrests that they lead somewhere and the family can get some answers very soon.
Having just listened to a youtube video about Missing 12 year old in the states called Johnny Gosch it solidified to me that Andrew ended up on a similar situation.

Last edited:
Ref: Same nickname Andyroo
This was sent to the family via a missing peoples group and I have also discussed for some feedback and the profile was looked at sometime ago according to a spokesperson for Andrew Gosden missing page. The police looked at a number of leads and ruled each one out for whatever reason.
It was odd that on another account the Andyroo guy in question had an interesting ear like Andrew but maybe a huge co-incidence then.
I agree that the physical resemblance is remarkable. The steam profile linked in this guy's page was created 19 years ago though which means he would have had to have a computer at a very young age, which from all accounts he didn't. I suppose there's an incredibly slim chance it was made on a friend's computer but I doubt that is the case *and* he still has the login after so many years

The DevAndyroo man has been brought up many times since the Andyroo Lincoln story came to light in 2018, and people have even spoke to Andrew's dad about it. If Andrew was still alive and in hiding, I don't think he would make online profiles with selfies and his (common) childhood nickname. At a quick glance he does look like him, but if you look closer, you can see his features are different to Andrew Gosden's.

The DevAndyroo man has been brought up many times since the Andyroo Lincoln story came to light in 2018, and people have even spoke to Andrew's dad about it. If Andrew was still alive and in hiding, I don't think he would make online profiles with selfies and his (common) childhood nickname. At a quick glance he does look like him, but if you look closer, you can see his features are different to Andrew Gosden's.
Where can we see this photo?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back