CA - 4 Family Members Kidnapped From Business, Merced County, Oct 2022 *arrest*

How was she not able to call for help? He may have threatened to kill her husband and BIL if she did. This poor family, I am so sad for them. I hope they are all alive. I wonder if Jesus' family knows any more info, what did he confess to them?
It's also possible she was initially restrained, but he cut the zip ties so she could walk with the baby.

One of the men greeted him and they walked back together.
In an interview the cousin said the suspect was outside the store collecting garbage, and when they went inside they were going to give him more recyclables to take with him. They offered him juice to make him whole and shortly after that, were abducted.

How was she not able to call for help? He may have threatened to kill her husband and BIL if she did. This poor family, I am so sad for them. I hope they are all alive. I wonder if Jesus' family knows any more info, what did he confess to them?
bolding mine.
Hmmm.....
It sounded like the perp's family were cooperating ?

Still hoping for good news.

In an interview the cousin said the suspect was outside the store collecting garbage, and when they went inside they were going to give home more recyclables to take with him. They offered him juice to make him whole and shortly after that, were abducted.
Not doubting the cousin, but how does he know that?

He could have taken their phones?

In an interview the cousin said the suspect was outside the store collecting garbage, and when they went inside they were going to give him more recyclables to take with him. They offered him juice to make him whole and shortly after that, were abducted.
curious how the cousin knows this ? maybe he had been there before?

bolding mine.
How sad.
Ugh !

Respectfully -- I wonder how the family knew that ?
Had this suspect been there before and nothing happened at the previous time ?
Were the victims in contact that day with family ?

Some people text a lot, it's just in their nature to keep fairly close contact .
M00.

bolding mine.
How sad.
Ugh !

Respectfully -- I wonder how the family knew that ?
Had this suspect been there before and nothing happened at the previous time ?
Were the victims in contact that day with family ?

Some people text a lot, it's just in their nature to keep fairly close contact .
M00.
Maybe there's audio on the videos that we aren't hearing.

Not doubting the cousin, but how does he know that?
curious how the cousin knows this ? maybe he had been there before?
Agreed.
You both beat me to it !
Had this suspect been hanging around before and seemed harmless, until he wasn't ?
What exactly did he think to gain --if he did this ?
And I'm curious about other perp(s) being involved.
What could the motive be ?
My first guess would be robbery, but how much did this young family have ?
It takes time to build profit when in business for oneself.
M00.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4