GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

I just find that facts of when BD got into the vehicle with RM and AV so weird.
Why would she readily agree to go smoke weed and party with two strangers who were years older than her in another county? MOO.
Then, when BD's dissapearance become news - particularly in the Myrtle Beach area - why would AV not suspect anything amiss with the young woman she and her boyfriend picked up to party with?

Nevertheless, LE and the judicial system got their confession and BD was found to finally be at rest but the facts leading up to the kidnapping and murder are really strange to me. JMO.

LE did a remarkable awful job in this case since the beginning. I mean they had these tapes for all these years.didn't they??they could have found him sooner. They even saw him the next day with scratches all over and didn't suspect anything wrong?
Right?!?! Just the video of her in his car alone? My god. And he has a history!

I just find that facts of when BD got into the vehicle with RM and AV so weird.
Why would she readily agree to go smoke weed and party with two strangers who were years older than her in another county? MOO.
Then, when BD's dissapearance become news - particularly in the Myrtle Beach area - why would AV not suspect anything amiss with the young woman she and her boyfriend picked up to party with?

Nevertheless, LE and the judicial system got their confession and BD was found to finally be at rest but the facts leading up to the kidnapping and murder are really strange to me. JMO.
I don’t believe she got in that car willingly either - not for a second. And it pisses me off that that is being claimed. It’s victim blaming.

Not for a minute did she agree to get in that car…and Angel Voss/Vause is a despicable human being for covering for him every. single. day!!! she knew Brittanee was dead… she knew it.

“Late April 2022, FBI reapproached Angel Vause, Moody's girlfriend. Informant made FBI aware of Vause talking about her involvement with Moody's in Drexel case. Vause ultimately wore a wire. The FBI then switched attention to Moody.”

INFORMANT went to FBI, not Angel…. I bet she did decide to wear a wire….
So much between that (period . ) “…. case. Vause ultimately wore a wire” to be told

I can’t roll my eyes far enough in the back of my head over this

I told Knipes 2 weeks after she went missing THIS was their guy

Attachments

• 60FE2FA3-FB87-457C-9B4E-5A350B72FE7A.jpeg
    60FE2FA3-FB87-457C-9B4E-5A350B72FE7A.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 03BA1559-66A4-4298-873B-1C3A23BD6446.png
    03BA1559-66A4-4298-873B-1C3A23BD6446.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I told Knipes 2 weeks after she went missing THIS was their guy…

Attachments

• F22548BF-3AD5-4065-AA11-455C7ACA724F.jpeg
    F22548BF-3AD5-4065-AA11-455C7ACA724F.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 54503E8C-A41B-43C9-8309-7D1576FFDDE1.jpeg
    54503E8C-A41B-43C9-8309-7D1576FFDDE1.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 46
  • C327AE07-A97C-4842-860A-72917F7731D3.jpeg
    C327AE07-A97C-4842-860A-72917F7731D3.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 45

I agree. AV only agreed to wear a wire to get out of her involvement with the case a.k.a. she turned States witness and got a deal. IMO.
She was absolutely involved in someway and/or, at least, had to know that BD was gone.
She was spilling her guts to a confidential informent in some fashion and got herself caught.
RM then confessed and took the heat for her by saying that she was away when the kidnapping, rape and murder happened.

According to the article:

"In April 2022, Moody’s girlfriend Angel Vause spoke with the FBI after the agency received information from a confidential informant about statements that she had made in regard to the Drexel case.
During the interview with the Vause, she offered to cooperate with the FBI and agreed to wear a wire and talk with Moody.
Following up on the interview with Vause, the FBI and Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant on Moody’s home.
While they didn’t find any evidence, they had a face-to-face conversation with Moody who agreed to come in and have a sit-down conversation with law enforcement.
Then on May 5, Moody confessed to law enforcement what happened on April 25, 2009."

When they named the Taylor’s I was blown away… turned my thinking completely upside down from all I had ever known and experienced growing up in the area…
I felt like I was sitting here choking on crow, yet I could NEVER wrap my head around that. He gnawed at my stomach all these years.
And now to KNOW a woman KNEW.
She knew.
And she let that child lay out there in the woods for 13 years.
No doubt she made a deal, but she is not absolved from her part. The entire ‘voluntarily’ story is pure BS, and she needs to rot in hell for her part too.

I agree. AV only agreed to wear a wire to get out of her involvement with the case a.k.a. she turned States witness and got a deal. IMO.
She was absolutely involved in someway and/or, at least, had to know that BD was gone.
She was spilling her guts to a confidential informent in some fashion and got herself caught.
RM then confessed and took the heat for her by saying that she was away when the kidnapping, rape and murder happened.

According to the article:

"In April 2022, Moody’s girlfriend Angel Vause spoke with the FBI after the agency received information from a confidential informant about statements that she had made in regard to the Drexel case.
During the interview with the Vause, she offered to cooperate with the FBI and agreed to wear a wire and talk with Moody.
Following up on the interview with Vause, the FBI and Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant on Moody’s home.
While they didn’t find any evidence, they had a face-to-face conversation with Moody who agreed to come in and have a sit-down conversation with law enforcement.
Then on May 5, Moody confessed to law enforcement what happened on April 25, 2009."
Exactly! We were typing same thing.

He should tell the whole truth!! There is no way Brittanee would go party with strangers. Especially strangers thrice her age. They lured her, probably offered her at least a drive to the hotel.i think they were out there looking for girls. I just can't believe she will not be charged or anything. It's not like she helped solving the case. Had it not been for the other informant I doubt we would be here now.

When they named the Taylor’s I was blown away… turned my thinking completely upside down from all I had ever known and experienced growing up in the area…
I felt like I was sitting here choking on crow, yet I could NEVER wrap my head around that. He gnawed at my stomach all these years.
And now to KNOW a woman KNEW.
She knew.
And she let that child lay out there in the woods for 13 years.
No doubt she made a deal, but she is not absolved from her part. The entire ‘voluntarily’ story is pure BS, and she needs to rot in hell for her part too.
Exactly!!In my eyes she is as much guilty as he is. And to think that she had children.. what kind of monster is she?? I hope she suffers everyday of her life. I'm sure she won't though. These people's souls are empty,dark, makes me wanna vomit. How can you live with yourself I'm wondering???

He should tell the whole truth!! There is no way Brittanee would go party with strangers. Especially strangers thrice her age. They lured her, probably offered her at least a drive to the hotel.i think they were out there looking for girls. I just can't believe she will not be charged or anything. It's not like she helped solving the case. Had it not been for the other informant I doubt we would be here now.
i do too, i think AV is a .... a watcher

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back