Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the family's request, per the linked article:

The prosecutor filed a special notice with Judge Gull in August of 2021 to request life without parole after the victims’ family said they did not want them to pursue the death penalty because they want Hancz-Barron with other inmates in the general population, not in isolation on death row.
I know, I can read and followed the case as I live in the area. That is why I said this-
I guess it is up to the victims families also.

YELLOW ROSE, Thank you for the link to a great recap (especially for all the returning posters.) But, I NEVER read this line before. If true, then LE is claiming they knew who the murderer was for 8 months before his arrest???? Holy smokes...do you keep someone like that, who killed innocent children under surveillance 24/7, for 8 months???
"Indiana State Police said in February they know who killed the girls, but say they have insufficient evidence to make an arrest."
(Long article. The info I cited is just under the picture of a handcuffed RL in orange jumpsuit.)

It's quite possible that this man has been a suspect since February.

"On Feb. 10, 2022, the national show 'Good Morning America' featured the case ahead of the five-year anniversary. They discussed the latest statements from ISP Superintendent Doug Carter and family members.

"My resolve to catch him is as strong now as it was day one," Carter said. "The only difference between now and day one is we know about you, a lot about you. Today could be the day. Sleep well."

Courtney Spinelli, a reporter for the FOX affiliate, spoke to one of Allen’s neighbors. That man, Joe Seurynck, indicated that he saw “a couple of police cars” at Allen’s property last week but didn’t think “much of it.” Spinelli also said neighbors saw officers digging up a “fire pit” in Allen’s yard.
View attachment 376675View attachment 376676

Too late to edit my post above; put wrong link to FOX59 news segment. Here is correct link:

Courtney Spinelli
, a reporter for the FOX affiliate, spoke to one of Allen’s neighbors. That man, Joe Seurynck, indicated that he saw “a couple of police cars” at Allen’s property last week but didn’t think “much of it.” Spinelli also said neighbors saw officers digging up a “fire pit” in Allen’s yard.
1F58F07F-FB56-44E8-9486-4BF9F5DEA59D.jpeg4314A8BA-D3E5-4DBE-82F5-6238C64D6CB8.jpeg

Last edited:

Both of these questions focus on the potential planning of this horrible crime...and possibly how this evil doer eluded capture for so long. If he knew that two potential victims would be together and he knew this well in advance, I think he could have used that to his advantage coming up with scenarios to control them (threatening one to control them both), harm them and move them. MOO

Also MOO, over the years I've thought about this as a crime of opportunity which seemed very far fetched (but not impossible) for a single individual to attack two teens in the spur of the moment.

Maybe we will get confirmation tomorrow on whether the evil killer had been planning this for some time. If the alleged perp is the father of a daughter, he would likely kniw at Libby's she would bring a friend and possibly that is what he was hoping for. Additionally, my own experience is that at that age, plans can be made and changed very frequently ("chickening out", relying on someone else to drive, etc) so perhaps this wasn't the first meet up planned - just the first that really happened, giving the alleged prep plenty of time to plan his attack.

All speculation MOO.
I wonder the same things and how they played out that day.

Reports that there were no signs of struggle so how did he control them?

If they did know him from town could he have threatened that he would tell their parents if they didn’t do as he said?

Did he work in the pharmacy before becoming a Tech or have contacts there that helped him gather some type of drugs that he used? I work in health care and we had a janitorial team stealing from the pharmacy and it wasn’t caught immediately because staffing was short and control procedures had become lax.

Was there more than 1 perpetrator there that day? Maybe waiting elsewhere?

Yeah, it's got to be something really big, or a lot of incriminating things. Maybe all of the above.

They sure as hell wouldn't take KAK's word for anything, and this was a guy who looked really, really good for this:

KAK is a sexual deviant, had communicated with them, may have planned to meet them, and he appears to have left for Vegas quickly after.

So instead, we have a guy plucked right out of the blue. If it wasn't KAK, with all those circumstantial pieces, then just imagine how strong the case must be against Allen.

I think it just has to be DNA, and perhaps some sort of digital trail as well.
I'm going strong with the digital trail. I think that after avoiding LE's interest for six years, RA got sloppy with his online proclivities while his obsession increased. So much so that he illegally used an alias to continue. Which brought his house of cards tumbling down.

Or maybe not. :D C'mon Monday!

if they had faith in the witnesses .. this would have solved 5 years ago
how ?
a local sleuth DR showed photos of criminals to the teen girl at freedom bridge and she picked one called JD as a close match for BG ..who guess what looks exactly like this RA
WE had known this for years and discussed it ...if le took the same path and worked with this witness ..how many men in their 40s would be under 6 ft and have reddish brown hair and look like this man..
just putting this out there

What i’ve always wondered in cases where the murderer went under the radar fairly long: were there murderers where Websleuths (the mods or the sleuths) uncovered profiles on here belonging to the murderer? For example through their e-mailadress or if they verified themselves here as being connected to the case.

Reason i ask it on this threat: are the convicted or arrested murderers checked against followers/contributors?

Just curious if there’s a pattern or smth to learn there!
Dee Dee Moore (Murderer of Abraham Shakespeare) used to post here fairly frequently during his case. I am sure there have been others but I very distinctly remmeber her.

I find it curious why RA and KK would “work” together tho. Why would KK share his Snapchat with anyone. That’s what I don’t get. Why doesn’t everyone set up their own fake catfish profiles? Why share? And I’ll never understand how these creeps meet each other and determine they have shared “interests.”
Drugs for sex? They each had access to what the other wanted?

I was watching the TV version of Down the Hill and they had morphed the sketches together. I couldn’t believe how much they look like RA when they are overlapped. Gave me the shivers.

Attachments

• C51E8F57-7C13-4D1E-9E13-2DA3AB7CD7D2.jpeg
    C51E8F57-7C13-4D1E-9E13-2DA3AB7CD7D2.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 162
It's quite possible that this man has been a suspect since February.

"On Feb. 10, 2022, the national show 'Good Morning America' featured the case ahead of the five-year anniversary. They discussed the latest statements from ISP Superintendent Doug Carter and family members.

"My resolve to catch him is as strong now as it was day one," Carter said. "The only difference between now and day one is we know about you, a lot about you. Today could be the day. Sleep well."

Makes me believe the daily mail article I posted earlier Which said they knew who it was but didn’t have enough evidence to secure his neck in the proverbial rope. Maybe waiting for lab results, maybe waiting to find more ties to evidence?

I’m over 30 and my friends and I use it.
Same. I have friends over 30 and we have Snapchat. I think the whole value is the contacts. Exchanging or even just receiving pics and videos with these contacts that have already been groomed or established by the owner or users of the account - I think that was the point. In the police interviews that were leaked with KK it is mentioned that sometimes the perpetrator would claim they could not send video or pics back due to technical problems or being in a dark room. So the victim continues to communicate not understanding they’ve been carfished.

about five minutes in, they mention RA was out of town and they felt they had to announce before he was in custody. That could explain the US Marshals involvement - especially if he left town after a search warrant and search

Caution: No source is provided by the part about being out of town. There is also a lot of wild speculation in the video even though it's from WS -- stuff from community FB pages; speculation about snuff films, of which no commercially available one has ever been found (Snuff Films), etc.
Something Tricia talked about (I’m new to this case, apologies if this has been discussed) The crime scene was staged/posed and there were supposedly “signature” pieces of evidence, supposedly both signs of a serial killer - How would he know to do that? Maybe he has killed before.

MOO

ISP Superintendent Doug Carter spoke with 13News about the investigation in February 2022. He told 13News he still had great confidence that the case would be wrapping up soon.

“Eventually, I’ll be able to tell the world what we know, and the rest of the group will be able to tell the world what we know. Unfortunately, I can’t right now,” Carter said.

if they had faith in the witnesses .. this would have solved 5 years ago
how ?
a local sleuth DR showed photos of criminals to the teen girl at freedom bridge and she picked one called JD as a close match for BG ..who guess what looks exactly like this RA
WE had known this for years and discussed it ...if le took the same path and worked with this witness ..how many men in their 40s would be under 6 ft and have reddish brown hair and look like this man..
just putting this out there
Maybe LE has had RA in their sights for 5 years but didn't have sufficient evidence to make an arrest? I think they still needed a few puzzle pieces to get an arrest warrant. Maybe his DNA? Maybe his computer? Evidence from murder scene or information from someone who knew something about him? LE couldn't take the chance of arresting him and not have the arrest stick? just my thoughts.

Can I make a suggestion? People are assigning moral value to expressions captured in photographs. For example, hollowness around the eyes becomes an assumption of being a soulless killer. It could be simple fatigue from life.

Some of that fatigue may be juggling two lives, one for his family and one for a hidden life of crime, or it could be extended external pressures from having to pay bills and as people age they have less energy (and the pressure of life doesn't stop), or extended low-grade infection or allergies. If we are honest about photographs, they may not always capture the complexity of the internal life of the human being.

Since this is a sensitive topic in this thread right now, please consider this an opinion.
Yes! Not to mention, these things are only assigned in hindsight. If he was a hero of some sort or a very charitable man instead of a murderer, people would saying how kind his eyes look. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu