Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and in that case Jubelin never named as POI and even when asked directly about BS he said he wouldn’t comment on individuals. Lonegran seems extremely foolish or incompetent to say that in court.
I am worried with this statement too.
Also how they acted and conducted with their search last year with the media, the filming of Deceased FGM's Car being collected all that information leaked out to the Media.
I am very concerned IMO this being stated in Court is going to bring out the lynch mob.

Have you forgotten this part????

We know why, we know how, we know where he is,” Sergeant Scott Jamieson told the woman, who can only be identified by the pseudonym SD, in October 2021.

This statement has been said in a Court of Law today …

ALL IMO
so when they say they know where he is, does that mean theyve examined the soil at the dig and found his dna,
assuming his little body was no more and all thats left is dna in the soil? and if so, why not an arrest or even a police announcement theyve found remains?

Endeavouring to establish how and where the FFC decides to accept responsibility for her disciplinary/assault actions towards her previous foster children would no doubt be key to Detectives ‘going hard’ (to quote from Jubelin). MOO
I also wonder what evidence was produced to be able to put the couple under surveilance with phone taps and listening devices.?????

so when they say they know where he is, does that mean theyve examined the soil at the dig and found his dna,
assuming his little body was no more and all thats left is dna in the soil? and if so, why not an arrest or even a police announcement theyve found remains?

It was said before the big dig. In October 2021.

It was said before the big dig. In October 2021.
Ok, so that was said before the big dig and then today the detective said in court that he has formed a belief that the Foster Mother knows where WT is. The police may have been bluffing with her before the big dig, but if he still holds that belief today then he is either a big fool, still bluffing or sending a big message... IMO

one of the news articles today stated police didnt review the surveillance tape until months or a year after the alleged assaust on the girl happened, so sad she wasnt removed immediately
also it infuriates me the ffs still have their anonymity, there are no foster children in their care now, so why?

from june 2022

Police allege the 55-year-old caused the girl 'pain and bruising', and also hit the girl with a wooden spoon.

William's foster father is due to face a trial next year after police allege he 'grabbed' the girl about the neck and 'physically restrained her to sit back down'
The foster couple also allegedly subjected the girl to a 15-minute 'tirade of verbal abuse' while she pleaded them to stop and later told a teacher she was afraid to go back to the house.

The child had been placed in a 44 minute time-out period in November last year and had then told the couple, known by the pseudonyms SD and JS, that she 'hated them'.

at least the child was able to tell a teacher, i wonder if the teacher reported this and then they reviewed the surveillance tapes

one of the news articles today stated police didnt review the surveillance tape until months or a year after the alleged assaust on the girl happened, so sad she wasnt removed immediately
also it infuriates me the ffs still have their anonymity, there are no foster children in their care now, so why?

Lonergan said that they didn't notify DCJ (FACS) of the alleged assault because "police were monitoring the home and the children in it".

Sounds like they might have known quite early in the piece and were supposedly actively monitoring. Yet they left the children there.

It wasn't revealed at the hearing exactly when DCJ was notified.

There is a new / updated article on the FM NSWCC Hearings here ….

William Tyrrell: Inside foster mother's secret grilling
When Mr Stratton asked the detective if he was pursuing the foster mother on charges to 'break her spirit', he said that the purpose of her appearing before the Crime Commission was to 'find the location of William Tyrrell.'

When asked whether he was lying about police knowing the location of William's body, Det Sgt Lonergan said he wasn't and cited an area in the town of Kendall.

The location, on the corner of Batar Creek Road and Cobb and Co Road, was the area investigated during high intensity searches in last November and December.

'We believe it was disposed of' in that area, 'yes', Det Sgt Lonergan said.

Pretty damning words...... IBM

Last edited:
There is a new / updated article on the FM NSWCC Hearings here ….

The foster mother arrived at court on Thursday wearing black trousers and a black and white checked jacket and in the company of two marketing consultants, Clare and Alice Collins, who run the Where's William PR campaign

Interesting.

William Tyrrell: Inside foster mother's secret grilling
When Mr Stratton asked the detective if he was pursuing the foster mother on charges to 'break her spirit', he said that the purpose of her appearing before the Crime Commission was to 'find the location of William Tyrrell.'

When asked whether he was lying about police knowing the location of William's body, Det Sgt Lonergan said he wasn't and cited an area in the town of Kendall.

The location, on the corner of Batar Creek Road and Cobb and Co Road, was the area investigated during high intensity searches in last November and December.

'We believe it was disposed of' in that area, 'yes', Det Sgt Lonergan said.

Pretty damning words...... IBM
Sorry, can't keep up... what is IBM?

Interestingly this was published in Nov 2021…

The foster-mother of missing boy William Tyrrell is the lone person of interest in his disappearance but, without physical evidence, nobody will ever be charged in the case.

SNIP>>>>>

Police and legal sources have confirmed to the Herald that the evidence gathered so far is insufficient to refer the matter to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

Now I have always defended the FP's , but this is extremely disturbing:

The audio begins with a female voice, possibly of the girl, saying, 'I am calling the police' and then a child screaming 'no' and crying, panting and

In the conversation after the incident Snr Sgt Asaad told the court, the foster mother told her husband, 'she’s been hit really hard with that wooden spoon. She’s going to have massive welt on her leg.'
Then there is the sound of a possible slap and the foster mother ordering the child, 'Stand up. Stand up'.

The child said 'no, please no, Nooooooo' and the being told to 'Sit down. Sit.'

The court was played a subsequent conversation between the foster mother and foster father in which he says, 'Oh that's not good. We've got a problem. We've got a big problem.'

in the daily mail

Stunning moment top cop declares in court William Tyrrell's foster mother 'knows where the missing toddler's body is' in massive development in Australia's most high-profile missing person case​

It is straight up abuse and is extremely disturbing. I am actually shocked they were allowed to foster more children after William disappeared, but it seems authorities thought they were 'good foster parents' oh how wrong they were.

People are so dazzled by shiny things, I wonder how much the couples social status helped with their ability to come off as decent carers when they clearly were not .. never judge a book by it's cover and all that. If they had been what we call 'working class' I doubt they would have been able to foster more children.

People are so dazzled by shiny things, I wonder how much the couples social status helped with their ability to come off as decent carers when they clearly were not .. never judge a book by it's cover and all that. If they had been what we call 'working class' I doubt they would have been able to foster more children.
What social status did they have? They appeared to be just normal people who had worked for many years and likely could afford their home because they never had kids.

IMO Police “more than strongly suspect SD”, they actually know she was involved in Williams disappearance, but they just can’t prove it.

They must have a lot of circumstantial evidence but not enough to get over the line in a court of law…. just yet…
I agree however the scenario is reminding me of phrases that were said about BS when he was in the spotlight. I can't see how they can know unless they have evidence, but happy to be convinced otherwise. In regards to WT's disappearance I have always felt FFFC was involved, I guess as far as circumstantial evidence goes, she stands out to police above everyone else and if that is the case, that makes sense to me as well. I still don't think he is dead MOO

Police and legal sources have confirmed to the Herald that the evidence gathered so far is insufficient to refer the matter to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

rsbm

Insufficient...suggests

They have evidence.

Along with supporting the most logical line of inquiry as to why William vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit