CO CO - Julia Dearemt, 25, Nedarland, Jul 1997

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

No photo

Demographics
Missing Age25 Years
Current Age47 Years
First NameJulia
Middle NameR
Last NameDearemt
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 7" (67 Inches)
Weight150 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactJuly 22, 1997
NamUs Case CreatedAugust 29, 2014
Last Known Location Map
LocationNedarland, Colorado
CountyBoulder County

Circumstances of DisappearanceJulia R Dearemt was last seen in Nederland, Colorado on July 22, 1997. She went to the Denver International Airport to pick up a male companion, who was known to be a violent and armed con man. Ms. Dearemt has not been seen since. She had a 9 month old baby with her and was driving a blue Volkswagen Westfalia minivan.
Physical Description
Hair ColorBlond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered
Additional Case Info

Transportation

I wonder who this violent man is? why no photo if she was in potential danger?

If any of this post is not allowed, please let me know! I just came across this in my research and wanted to get some thoughts on what I found.

I wonder if this is the missing Julia? Last name is spelled a little differently (Dearment). Maybe her last name was spelled incorrectly? Her birthdate is 07/10/1972, which is the same given birthdate on Colorado's missing persons website. Her middle initial is an "R" as well. She is related to a Christin Dearment Martin. Possibly her sister? Christin has resided in Nederland, CO - where Julia was said to last have been seen alive enroute to the Denver airport. This Julia is related to a Shayla Dearment and she is said to be 26 years old. Julia's child would have been about this age whenever they went missing. Although, the gender of her baby was not specified on Namus. This woman resides in AZ. Maybe she is alive and well and just wanted to start a new life in another state.

This is her website. If you look at the about information section, there is a picture of her. She is blonde and appears to have blue eyes.

Maybe this is all a coincidence but I am praying it's her and she & her baby have been happy & healthy all these years!

Yes, I believe that the MP's last name is misspelled and is probably spelled the way that you have assumed, xxashleyxx. This is an excellent find! I am going to submit this on your behalf to the Doe Network. I'll send the link to this page so, if it turns out to be her, you receive the credit! Thank you for your sleuthing!

Yes, I believe that the MP's last name is misspelled and is probably spelled the way that you have assumed, xxashleyxx. This is an excellent find! I am going to submit this on your behalf to the Doe Network. I'll send the link to this page so, if it turns out to be her, you receive the credit! Thank you for your sleuthing!
Thank you! I pray that it is really her! And that they both have been alive and well all this time!

Hello, this seems to be a stretch but is this potentially the MP? I will attach the unidentified case from NAMUS below, but a couple of things seem to line up. I don't expect the details from the killer to be accurate but thought I should ask for a second opinion.

Following. Is the baby also missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back