Spain Spain - Levi Davis, 24, former England rugby star, last known to be in The Old Irish Pub, Barcelona, 29 Oct 2022

But he made it to Barcelona right? He took the ferry from Ibiza to Barcelona and last know sighting was at the Pub in Barcelona? Or am I confused?

No, that is correct. There have been no sightings of him boarding a ferry to return to Ibiza.

He was last confirmed as seen leaving the pub in the direction of Plaza Catalunya. There have been couple of alleged possible sightings, but personally as 99% of these always turn out to be false I wouldn't put much on them being him.

But he made it to Barcelona right? He took the ferry from Ibiza to Barcelona and last know sighting was at the Pub in Barcelona? Or am I confused?
Correct. He made it to Barcelona.

In the 'conversation", the other Websleuther and I were just hypothetically talking about potential suicide. They said he could've jumped off of his ferry from Ibiza to mainland Spain
I said that would be unthinkable to me, jumping into a cold sea - and if you are suicidal, there here are better ways to do it. It was all personal opinion, of course.
There's also no insinuating Levi is suicidal, although his mother said he was having mental health issues before he disappeared.

The barmaid who served him said today that the 24-year-old came in at about 9.35pm and stayed for just half an hour drinking a pint of Heineken and watching the Leeds vs Liverpool game on television.

She said he was by himself but seemed like 'normal person in a pub' before leaving alone and heading towards the quieter end of La Rambla away from the nightclubs.

The pub worker, who asked not to be identified, said: 'He came into the pub on a Saturday night around 9.30pm - 9.35pm, before the place got busy.

'I served him. He seemed perfectly normal, I can't say what kind of frame of mind he was in but he didn't seem to me to be particularly upset or particularly happy.

'He ordered a beer, a pint of Heineken, and he sat in the pub watching the football.

'I was serving at the bar and I couldn't see if he was talking to any other customers. I don't think he was. He came in by himself and he left alone.

'He wasn't in for very long, just half an hour, and he came out the bar, turned right and headed down the quieter end of La Rambla, away from the noisier bars and nightclubs.

'That was the only time I saw him. He didn't appear to be drunk, he was talking perfectly ok, he was just a normal person in a pub...'

• EXCLUSIVE: Police say his signal was last picked up near to Sants train station
  • The station is just over two miles from the Old Irish Pub on the La Rambla street
  • MailOnline has obtained fresh CCTV showing him leaving the bar at 10.05pm
  • His mother, Julie Davis, landed in Barcelona on Thursday to retrace his footsteps

Fears are growing for missing rugby star Levi Davis as it emerged today that he has not used his phone in two weeks.

Police in the Catalan city say his mobile phone signal was last picked up near to Barcelona's Sants mainline train station overnight on October 29.

Worryingly, the phone has not been used since and Mr Davis has not taken any money out of his bank accounts.

The station is just over two miles from the Old Irish Pub on the bustling La Rambla street, where the former Bath rugby union star was last seen.

MailOnline has obtained fresh CCTV showing him leaving the popular bar at 10.05pm.

He had only been in Barcelona for three-hours before he disappeared.

The 24-year-old disembarked at the city's ferry port at 7pm following an eight-hour crossing from Ibiza where he had been staying with friends.

[...]

She told how her son sent a video message of a singer performing in the Old Irish Pub just before he disappeared and wrote 'Arrived Mom' adding a prayer emoji.

[...]

Screenshot_20221112-141146_Firefox-01.jpeg

My nephew played rugby alongside Levi at Bath. I actually don't recall him at all but sure enough he's there in the background of photos I've taken. Nephew says he was VERY quiet.

IME it's really not unusual for rugby players to suffer with poor mental health, injuries and the rapid moving around clubs can be utterly soul destroying. An ACL injury is really up there in terms of both physical and emotional damage. Been there and seen that with my nephew having the same injury 5 years ago.

please be safe Levi.

NEW APPEAL! Levi Davis, #missing #Barcelona #Spain

We are assisting West Midlands police in locating missing Levi Davis.

Levi had initially spent a few weeks in Ibiza with a friend before travelling by boat to Barcelona on 29th October 2022. He has not been heard from since. The last confirmed sighting of Levi was at The Old Irish Pub, Rambala dels Caputxins, Barcelona on 29th October 2022.

Levi is 5ft 10ins tall and of stocky build. He has brown eyes and short, black dreadlocked hair. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans and black trainers with a white sole.

Levi is considered vulnerable and his family a very worried. If you see Levi, please do not approach him but make contact using the information below.

Do you have any information?

LBT Global +44 1983 718802 Option 9
Information Hotline +44800 098 8485
(Free in the UK. May be charged from overseas. Please check with your provider).
WhatsApp +44 7543 166 561
Email delta.ops@lbt.global

You do not have to leave your name. All information will be passed to the relevant authorities.

Alternatively you can contact West Midlands Police on 101 quoting Police log 2195 of 6/1/22

• EXCLUSIVE: Police say his signal was last picked up near to Sants train station
  • The station is just over two miles from the Old Irish Pub on the La Rambla street
  • MailOnline has obtained fresh CCTV showing him leaving the bar at 10.05pm
  • His mother, Julie Davis, landed in Barcelona on Thursday to retrace his footsteps

Fears are growing for missing rugby star Levi Davis as it emerged today that he has not used his phone in two weeks.

Police in the Catalan city say his mobile phone signal was last picked up near to Barcelona's Sants mainline train station overnight on October 29.

Worryingly, the phone has not been used since and Mr Davis has not taken any money out of his bank accounts.

The station is just over two miles from the Old Irish Pub on the bustling La Rambla street, where the former Bath rugby union star was last seen.

MailOnline has obtained fresh CCTV showing him leaving the popular bar at 10.05pm.

He had only been in Barcelona for three-hours before he disappeared.

The 24-year-old disembarked at the city's ferry port at 7pm following an eight-hour crossing from Ibiza where he had been staying with friends.

[...]

She told how her son sent a video message of a singer performing in the Old Irish Pub just before he disappeared and wrote 'Arrived Mom' adding a prayer emoji.

[...]

View attachment 379329

The fact that his phone pinged in Sants makes me think that the sighting in Sitges may actually be legit - I mean, who knows but there are direct trains from Sants to Sitges

Missing rugby and X Factor star Levi Davis has been spotted looking “lost and confused” in the homeless area of Barcelona, it has been claimed.

The 24-year-old who was last heard from over two weeks ago, is said to have been walking around Plaça Sant Agust, Barcelona, yesterday morning (November 15) according to an alleged eye-witness in Spain.

Speaking to the Mirror, Levi’s agent and close friend Tom Varndell said that he received the reports of potential sightings of the rugby player, nine minutes walk from where he was last seen on October 29 at the Old Irish Pub in La Rambla.

[...]

Plaça de Sant Agustí has a lot of people walking around all day, it's literally a 2 minute walk to Mercat de la Boqueria. Plaça de Sant Agustí is a small square, nothing to do or see there.

[...]

A person, who wanted to remain anonymous, reportedly reached out to Mr Varndell on Monday night to report the sighting after spotting social media appeals.

Former England rugby player Mr Varndell told the Mirror: “They said he was seen at Placa Sant Agusti this morning (November 14).

“He seemed lost and confused apparently. If it is Levi, God knows what state he’s in right now.

“There’s nothing concrete and that’s been passed on to the police to do some investigations in that area, but other than that, there hasn’t been anything. It’s so frustrating.

“It’s just about trying to find out if there’s any truth in [the reported sighting], any substance in it, and then go from there really.

“I don’t know if Levi hasn’t got any access to phone or internet or whatever.”

Maybe he rented a car at Sants Station? What did LE did thus far to find him? Did they went from "door to door" on the station where is phone last pinged. In men, schizophrenia symptoms typically start in the early to mid-20's. Could he be experiencing something like this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back